Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstained Memory... (S I O N)

2 posters

Go down

Bloodstained Memory... (S I O N) Empty Bloodstained Memory... (S I O N)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Where do I go now? I found my way here, on the last breeze. Now my path is blocked by the hatred I share with none. I'll hunt you down, nomatter how long it takes. You have my word.

A young she-wolf laid amongst the branches of tall sycamore, her black and white forepaws hung limp from the dark branch. The spine section of pelt on this female was coated in red, no, it was bloodstained...

The she-wolf's ear twitched as the cold wind caressed her limp paws and rustled her crimson dyed pelt, she flexed each paw delicately before latching her hind paws onto the trunk of her tree and holding there for a moment. The wind had brought to her tired ears a sound. It was small and dying with the distance but it was still a sound. She was almost desperate to find it's source, she had not seen another of her kind for many a month, missing her tribe and it's memory was the least of her problems. What if the sound was just to lure her in? Was that a risk she was willing to take? Her forepaws lifted to the branh on which she had previously slept upon, large nails ripped into the bark as she stood and observed her surroundings. No changes. All was well. This young wolf knew she was being pursued, who by remained unknown, she just knew she was his prey. Whoever 'he' may be..
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Bloodstained Memory... (S I O N) Empty Re: Bloodstained Memory... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Daedalus awoke the next morning. He yawned and stretched his limps, his rump going up in the air as he stretched. He walked through the waterfall quietly. He sniffed the air. Smelling the scent of buck, doe, and elk.
Daedalus grinned, then growled as he jumped forward to burst through the trees, darting towards the smell of elk. His ears pinned down as he ran. Wind beating against her face. He slid to a stop behind a bush, a soft growl echoed deep in his throat. The elk shot its head up and looked around frantically.
Once it turned its head and started to graze on the bladed greens below its hooves, Daedalus out-leashed his claws and pealed back his lips to reveal his long daggers. Crouching low to the ground and stalked swiftly but slightly toward its hind. When he reached the side of the elk, with one slash from his claws they sliced through the side of its stomach. The elk gave out a cry of pain and reared up. But before the elk could get away he flung himself up and locked her maw around its neck. Daedalus growled and jerked his head up to rip out it’s windpipe.
The body went limp, eyes open with fear. He closed them and picked the elk up by it’s neck and drug it back to the cave. Once Daedalus got back to the cave, he threw the elk through the waterfall, as it landed with a loud thud.
Once night struck, Daedalus stalked slowly and silently through the forest, barely touching the earth floor. He sensed the blood of a buck. Growling, he could spot out from a hole between two trees a creature. It had slim black fur, a long tail, whiskers, and long slender legs. Daedalus knew form the instant he laid eyes on the beast. It was a Panther! He extended out his claws, as his eyes began to narrow in threat towards the blood-thirsty beast. Daedaluspealed back his lips to reveal his fangs.
Daedalus watched in silence as the cat curled up in his mossy nest. A ripple erupted from his throat. The cats head flung up, letting out a hiss and scrambling to its paws, the hairs on its back rising. Daedalus circled the cat in the shadows. Snarling, growling, and rippling sounds erupt from his throat. Swiftly Daedalus went for the side of the cat, he burst through the trees, slamming into the cat. It let out a loud screech and hissed at him. Daedalus went for the next blow his claws locking into its hind. The cat whirled around screeching as it did so. The cat lashed out his claws at Gravity pouncing on top of him, its fangs locked onto his scruff, sinking his fangs into the back of its neck, the cat let out a battle cry. Claws lashed out everywhere.
Soon, the screeching stopped, the dust began to fade around them. Daedalus had the cat in a death grip, killing it instantly. The cats throat was sliced open and its windpipe was placed in Daedalus's maw. He snorted and threw it aside, looking down at the lifeless body of his enemy. The only thing that walked beside him was his shadow as he turned and left he clearing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm

The thick, attractive scent of blood swirled in the she wolf's snout, enticing her hunger to drive her on to the scene of the kill. She obeyed. She leapt down from her perch. Hit the ground running, as some may say, and sprinted toward the delectable scent. Her long tail swayed behind her as she darted in and out of trees, swerving to follow the path of the scent. It was elk and panther blood, without a doubt. But she was too starved to care what meat she feasted upon, all that mattered in her current state was survival. Only that would keep the lifeblood flowing through her veins.

(Sorry so short! Ima go check the Charries name cause I forgot it! XD *facepalm*)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Daedalus pricked his ears to hear rustling from bushes. He snarled launching himself forward to surge through the trees. He was a very attractive male, rather large. His raven black coat made him invisible in the night. But his electric blue eyes made it obvious that he was there. He crept silently towards teh sounds of paws beating upon the earth. Daedalus could taste the sweet scent of a fae coming near. Daedalus snorted and slammed into her as she was running. tackling the redish balck fae. He growled ruthlessly and pinned her down, pressing his weight upon her throat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Saki fell full force into the mossy ground, a pained yelp managed to escape her throat as a male pinned her there, weight pressing on her throat. Saki could barely even run without collapsing from hunger, let alone manage to push this male away. Saki flicked her black and crimson ears back, teeth bared at the male. Saki's intense molten amber and scarlet eyes stared at the male above her, the swirling, vibrant colours betrayed her and whispered emotion while the rest of her, portrayed coldness.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Deadalus snapped at her muzzle, barely missing the tip of her nose. He snarled lips pealing back violently. His fur prickled on end. His raven black coat made his eyes seem only visible in the night. Daedalus bright electric blue eyes with molten gold around her pupiles that seemed to flutter around his blue ords making this look more memorzingly. He growled with a timid look in his eyes as they flashed through her soul. His black claws in-leashed and his weight lifted up from her throat. Daedalus snorted roughly, eyeing her for a moment. Lashing out his tail. He steped back into the light behind him. As he did his large frame reflected. He was a massive male, standing taller than Satan himself. Daedalus let a rippling sound erupt from deep inside his throat. His mucles popped out of her raven black coat as glistening scarlet red blood tainted his underbelly, chest, and maw. His fangs were glinting with bright scarlet blood at the points of them. His claws were drentched in blood, as his paws seemed as if they were dipped in blood-shot red ink. He snorted, shaking his coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Saki made a quiet choking sound when she was released, regaining her breath as she stared at Daedalus," Why didn't you kill me?" she questioned, her own long fangs showing as she panted heavily." You're clearly strong enough to do it. What stopped you?" her final question was clearly based upon the sorrow in her heart. She thought that if a big male came across her, weak and defenceless, they would kill her for sure.

(Sorry so short g2g for a day or two ^^)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Daedalus snorted ruthlessly. He turned the or dirction as he answered her question that seemed like a worthless comment to make. His fur began to lie flat, but his claws barely extended. " I am not a murder. I do no such thing.. Only way I will kill is if you are in the hands of death, than I will take you out of your misery." Daedalus growled, turning back towards the fae murmuring softly in a low snarl. " But I will not kill for fun.." He sneered in disgust.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Saki sit down with her ears down, weak from running and surprised that not every male liked to kill." What kind of brute are you?" she whispered, then tendons in her paws and legs clicked as she moves, standing and staring at the male before her.

(Brain fart.)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Daedalus sat back on his hanuches. " An Assassin.." He said violently with his velvet voice.

Srry so short
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum