Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Of A Kind

Go down

Two Of A Kind Empty Two Of A Kind

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm

There we were, by we i mean me and my sister, Ivy. We had traveled to blackberry hills. a place we both dreamed of ever since we were both pups being raised by our loving mother. there was no turning back now. our future, my future still lied ahead of us. i was determined to find my perfect match but my sister ivy turned out to be not to sure. she hesitated as i took a step into the field first, and looked back at her. Come On!!!! You cant chicken out now, we have wanted this to happen so badly, remember what mom told us??? Well.... yeah said ivy but maybe we can come back later right? she then turned around and decided it was just a lost cause. NO! i said firmly and went in front of her blocking her way out it is not just a favor for yourself i reminded her, it's for me and mom too i said. And for that handsome male wolf waiting next to those black berry bushes. She blushed at my remark and said yeah, it's all for him she said joking. We both laughed. Ok come on i said i put my paw on hers first to reassure her and i said remember we are two of a kind. And we stepped into the black berry field of love, and true memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

As we entered i glanced around and to admit and be honest, i was a little nervous like ivy was. I could see countless wolves all around. but my true mate should put himself out to impress me am i right? (Really guys should do that more lol) We stood there a little unsure what to do and waited looking around a little nervously. Finally i stepped in my the middle of the field and was about to open my mouth to speak, but ivy's tail silence my mouth. No you will embarass both of us she said whispering in my ear to warn me. i reluctantly closed my mouth, only for my sister's sake. ( NEED A MALE IN THE RP TO CONTINUE PLS!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 pm

We sat in the open clearing, our coats shining in the sun. My red cream almost fox-like coloring blended with ivy's white fur and her light brown spots that resembled leafs to me, (thus her name, Ivy) and we stared into each others green mossy eyes, mine dark like pine trees, hers light like a lime color almost. I guess i really started to over think coming to Black berry Hill, i mean i really thought this would change our lives. And then it hit me the reason for everything the reason other wolves were not coming up to us i whispered to Ivy, listen, i said were not in heat, thats why! Ivy replied, I'm due right about in the, she did not get a chance to finish her sentence. Her scent, had changed..... yes she was in heat, but me? i panted slowly and breathed slowly and i was able to catch my own scent. Yes i was too! weird, we had gone into heat at the same time!! It was almost sundown, and more wolves were pouring into the black berry hills, but most of the females leaving already??? Weird i thought there must be a reason, hmmmm...... Yes all the wolves coming were males but all the females leaving... wow this makes no sense? Wait oh my gosh i told ivy that the fighting starts they must be fighting for females now and i glanced at all the females there were about five, when a wolf get older they deffinetly dont appeal as much to males... i finished my sentence to ivy all the females are older they came here for peace and quite! We stayed and lots of fights broke out, and some males even tried to make a move on us with out fighting... and well most of them were killed by older males in there primes, tough huh???

Back to top Go down

Two Of A Kind Empty Re: Two Of A Kind

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down