Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Edge [Open]

Go down

At the Edge [Open] Empty At the Edge [Open]

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:09 am

Slate moved silently, quite close to the borders of the land, not daring to step over the line. He was new to these parts, and had no interest at all in a fight at the moment. A meeting in peace, perhaps, an offer of shelter for the night, but the thought of any battling did not sit well with him at the moment. He had been wandering for quite a while, and would rather rest than anything else. Still, he knew better than to cross into another's territory uninvited, and kept clear of the border.

Back to top Go down

At the Edge [Open] Empty Re: At the Edge [Open]

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Zacky began to search her territory.At this time of nigh the rest of the Red Dawn pack is asleep peacefuly,but he doesnt sleep at this time of night.She walks near her borders.Her heat scent travls faster as fast as the air.She took a quick sinff of the air to see if any wolf or dinner was near by.Instead of nothing as usual she smelled a wolf,a male wolf.Since thier was no alpha male in her pack she walked to to Slate.Hoping he didnt come to take her territory from right under her paws.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Slate paused as he caught the scent of a female wolf approaching him from within the territory, the fact that she was in heat quickly registering in his mind. He watched her as she approached, guessing by the way she held herself that she was the alpha of the pack that dwelled in the territory. "I'm not here to cause any trouble, if you're wondering," He said to her, making an attempt to retain his composure despite her alluring scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Zacky looks at male smiling."Alright,so why are you in my territory anyways?" She asked him looking into his eyes.By the way he looked at her and his body languge,she was guessing that he was cought up by her heat scent.Having some what of an evil thought in her mind she wagged her tail.Making her heat scent travel around,just by being near her now you'll smell know that she's in heat.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 am

Slate narrowed his eyes, his ears pointing back in annoyance as she began to wag her tail slightly, fanning the scent of her heat towards him. What was the she-wolf's problem? "I'm not in your territory," He growled, "I've been careful not to step over the border. And either way, I'm only passing through."

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 am

"Look,do you need a den to stay for the night?" She asked him tilting her head to the left side.She stopped waging her tail and her tail stood still.She began to get up and look around for any of her pack's enemies.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 am

Slate was hesitant to accept her offer. She did seem to be all over the place, after all. Still, he was reluctant to spend a night out in the wilderness as well when there a den being offered to him. "Alright," He told her after some debate, "It'd be nice to spend a night in a den."

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am

Zacky smiled at Slate."Ok,follow me then." She turned around and began to walk back to the Red Dawn camp.Since her pack is sleeping anyways who will notice one loner staying in her camp for the night?He'll be leaving at the crack of dawn. She began to think to herslef.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

He nodded, following after her. He continued to try and ignore the scent of her heat as best she could. He would be leaving in the morning, after all, and there'd probably a male waiting for her back at her camp, ready to tear into him if it even seemed like he was going to try anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Zacky stood infront of the camp and began to talk to him in a low voice."Everybody's asleep.So your staying my den since it gets pertty loney in there since I dont have a mate." She told him she began to jump on the rocks infront of her to reach the highest den.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:26 pm

She didn't have a mate? That came as quite a surprise to him; he thought for certain there'd be an alpha male of the pack, there usually was. If there wasn't yet, he figured there were probably males within the pack gunning for the top spot; they'd likely be none to pleased to see him leaving their leader's den in the morning. Best slip out early, then. "Alright, then," He said, following her up the stones to her high den.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Zacky walked into her den and looked around."Make yourslef at home." She turned around and sat down."I've never seen a unrelated male in these parts.Not since I was little." She began to tell him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

"I'm surprised," He said, settling down in the den, "Even when I lived in a pack when I was young, we were used to strangers passing close to the territory..."

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Zacky looked at him."I see..." She siad as she layed down.Zacky yawned slightly then she swayed her tail.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum