Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pax interious (bio people only)

4 posters

Go down

Pax interious (bio people only) Empty Pax interious (bio people only)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:23 am

"Hiroshi?! Heeeeelllllp!" Came the long shrill cry of Amaya, Hiroshi heard her cries and instantly disappeared in a swirling of mist. He travelled through the sky and formed back into the same misty wolf he was "what?! whats wrong?!?!" he asked concerened, Amaya pointed to the limp body of a small wolf pup "its ingured!" she cried, picking up the limp body and craddling it in her arms gently, She rubbed the back of her hands on its wounds, making the young pup cringe, Hiroshi sniffed the pup and shook his head "It's to wounded to survive, a bear must of got him..." he said sadly, shaking his head "wh-what are you gonna do?" Amaya said, stroking the pups small, bloody head, Hiroshi looked at her with his cold, blue eyes. "there is only one thing that I can do..." he said, he hung his head low and took a deep breath in and out. Quick as a bolt of lightening he snapped his jaws around its neck, killing it, he licked Amaya's cheek "I'm sorry, the pup is in less pain now, better in the state it was before." he said sadly. Amaya gently rested the lifeless body on the floor and hugged Hiroshi "I thought you were in trouble! you had me worried sick! especially with the condition your in, you know, you being-" but he was cut off by Amaya "I know! but just because of that doesn't mean I can cry for help does it?!" she said as she was held tight to the Wolf's fluffy chest, Amaya wrapped her large 30f.t wings aroung her and the wolf, blocking them from the horrible cloudy sky above them

Blue pressed her hands to her pale lips and whistled, her hair rustling in the breeze, she was startled by something landing behind her "I'm here Blue, I heard you call.." came the soft voice of Athena behind her, Blue jumped around "Oh, hey Athena, look, I need to go to the village, there is something I need to do... Do yall wanna come?" she said, her blunt voice showed no expression at all, she flicked her wings, her hands pressed against her sides, Athena nodded and took of to the sky, Blue flying by her side, they landed gently on the ground where she met Tyler by the lake with Persia, Persia's tail flicking in the water "hey Blue, Hey Athena" they both greeted him and persia back and sat down next to the fish tailed hore and young man, Tyler and Blue's feet dipping in the water lightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Pax interious (bio people only) Empty Re: Pax interious (bio people only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Luka slid her finger over the rim of her sword, it made a slicing sound as if it were slicing ones throat that would ever deny its strength. She sat upon a jolted rock, one on her legs hanging over the edge and one on the tip of a pointed sharp that jabbed out of its side. Luka's eyes slowly searched her sword, soon her amthymst molten amber eyes lay on the rushing water as it lapped rapidly at its bank, stirring up leaves once they hit the top of the waters black waves. The wind blew across the plain, a sound so strong that seemed it called her name. Luka's head met the sky, sun reflecting off her eyes making them turn a scarlet blood color. Luka smiled lightly, pulling her head down she picked up a stick. Motioning her blade upon its brown skin, shaving some off. As she did this, a song make to mind. She sang it heavenly, her velvet voice ringing in the wind... For awhile she sat there singing the song, as the stick got sharper. She stopped and excaimed it, then threw it aside. When she did, slight rustling sounds came from behind her. Luka stopped instantly, listening carefully. Low growls were heard, Luka snarled. She looked over her shoulder, long black and blonde hair falling over her eyes. Placing the palm of her hand over the black laced handle of her sword. She unshealthed it. Once she did, a large black figure came bursting through the shadows, swiftly Luka jumped up in the air with teh beast, whirling around her sword slung out. The fell to the ground, Luka landed infront of the headless body. she looked at the ground, eyes fixed on blood below her. She stood up, her face splattered with blood as well as her chest. Her eyes landed upon the black body, only a moment after she got up the head of the beast came flying down infront of Luka. She bent down and picked it up. Turning she walked over towards the edge of the jolted rock, raising her hand up that was hanging down by her side. She held out the beasts head over the crackling water that drummed through her ears. Releasing her grip of its head, only a second later was a splash. The head traveled down river, blood followed in its path. Luka snorted, taking out a pocket handerchief, placing its over her sword. She began to wipe it off, shaking the blood off the handerchief and placing it back into her pocket. Then, putting her sword back in its shealth.

Looking up she heard her name being called, snorting. Her head flung up qucikyl, eyes narrowing. Then relaxing as she seen teh large frame of Devil before her. He chuckled lightly, lashing out his tail. His eyes looked past her, and stared at the headless black figure of the body behind Luka. Devil smiled, with a slight snarl. Looking at Luka eye-to-eye with her, he spoke with a rather handsome but timid voice. " Nice. What made you do that?" He asked quite curious, since he was always. Luka grinned, " Oh the usual.." She said chuckling. Devil smiled, flicking her tail fro her to follow him, " I seen Tyler and Blue this way.. Wanna go say hi?" Luka gave him a quick glare, then shrugged, slamming her hands into her pockets walking beside Devil.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Sarah was in the village,getting arrows,food,anything very needed.Dante was right next to her as alwas scaning the air and the people below him.Sarah picked up a green apple and looks around."Hey,Dante,is this apple ripe?" She heled the apple up and Dante sniffed it."It's ok." Dante told her smiling.
(sorry it's too short^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 am

Tyler dipped his feet in the water, then got out a dagger from his belt, he threw it in the water and looked at the bored face of Persia "fetch..." Tyler said smugly, Giving a sly smile. Persia sighed and dived under the water, three invisible gills merged onto the sides of his neck, he swam gracefully to the bottom of the water, his red hair with purple shaded ends flew out behind him, as he looked around for Dagger, a faint sliver glimmer catched the corner of his eye and looked in the area where the glimmer came from ,he saw the silver handle f the dagger and grabbed it in his teeth. He arose to the surface, dropping the dagger on Tyler's knees "I'm not your slave you know." Persia huffed, flicking his beta fish-like tail "Thankyou Persia." Tyler said, patting the young Hippocampus' (Fish-horse) head.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:18 am

Rin twirled a small, delicate leaf between her finger, as she seemingly laid upon air. Her companion was hidden, only to the eyes of Rin could she truly be seen. She huffed quietly, her volumtuous hair bouncing against her pale cheeks," Anan, where did you go off to...?" She whispered beneath her silent breath, dark eyes darting around the canopy to find the friend she truly counted upon. Rin laid back against the tree she had previously leant against, to her a snarling sound from behind her, it was reminescent of a large creature being disturbed, but more... Viscious." I'm gonna go see that group over there. You may stay here if you wish." Rin then flipped to the ground and walked away, Anansi didn't follow. Anansi had never met Rin's collegues and didn't plan to. She stuck to the shadows in the trees as she darted from tree to tree, after her Master,
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:11 am

Amaya unfolded her large wings from around the Mist wolf, Hiroshi smiled at her "hey, to cheer you up, I found a cherry tree orchad in the village, you wanna go?" amaya's large eyes lit up as she nodded, she grabbed hold of the mist dog and took off into the sky, her large wings propelling her into the sky, Hiroshi disappeared from her grip, her heart stopped when the Mist wolf appeared by her side, running in the air, his long, misty tail brushing against her rosey cheeks, she smiled and darted speedily to the ground before landing like a warrior, bent down on one knee and her wings spread out wide, fluffy feathers coated her surroundings, she looked around the orchad, they were her favourite type of cherry trees, pink blossomed trees which petals formed a thick pink floor, she folded her wings into her back and walked around the orchad, enjoying the sweet musty smell of wet grass and flower petals.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum