Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Avatar's

2 posters

Go down

My Avatar's Empty My Avatar's

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

I give credit to Roman Empire for this new idea of a Bio Form… They are very interesting and I really wanted to do this for my chars, for I think it is quite cool and unique.

----------------------------
A Name As An Idle
----------------------------
My Idle name is Bladionn
Meaning to it is Forbidden
If you wish call me by Blade

----------------------------------------
More Than A Pretty Face
----------------------------------------
I am a very Gorgeous Female
I am 23 years old
My build is like an Assassin
I am 6 foot 5
The color of my hair is Ebony black with a lighter shape of black & blonde
My eyes are a Deep shaded blue with a hint of white around her orbs
My skin color is a Light creamed colored tan
I have a Scar that starts from my neck and ends at my waist line, and red swirls beside my left eye

------------------------------------------
In My Soul You’ll Find
------------------------------------------
I Promise I’ll be brutal killer, never backed down to anything as long as I’m alive. Bladionn is a very trust-worthy figure. She is sweet, and caring. Kind, and loyal. Brave. She is head-strong, and timid. Blade is temper mental. She can control what comes out of her mouth, either its something nice to say or very meaningful. She can be ruthless, and an EXTREME hot-head with males most of the time. She is smart, and quick-witted. She thinks quickly. She is not afraid to speak her mind, weather its in a life or death situation. She knows how to handle a sword, and is an Advanced Assassin of Master Wong Tong. Fearless. Generous. She will steal from the rich and give it to the pour if she has to. Kills for a reason, but that reason is not found yet on the cross. Blade is merciless and mysterious. Passionate of what she is. Will and never back down from a fight. She has never lost a fight in her life, and will not stop now. Calm ad ever can be. But push her to far you'll find she’s not so calm. Level-headed, and charming. When threatened can not hold back her attacks that she will throw upon you. Her fierceness, she has the heart of a lion, but the strength of a God. When in battles she does not no the true meaning to 'no mercy', she will bring pain to you. Independent, she likes to have her personal space and not having someone be up her ass all the damn time. Has a snappy response to anyone who prevents her to. She is very fast at planning an attack, if she felt like it she could kill you quickly without you even knowing. She is normally looking for trouble if needed. Threatening her won't get you nowhere. She is rash, most of the time will rarely think things through before they come out as threats, but that’s only if you push her to that point. Blade can get EXTREMELY angry, and lose her cool. Strong-willed, and hopeful. Strong hearted assassin. A very vicious side of her; Aggressive. Timid. Dangerous. Will take on whom ever prevents her to. Protective. She will listen to what you have to say, and help you in need even if the problem is minor. Even if you try to search for a weakness of Blades. You will succeed for she has no weaknesses.
But you see there is a reason to my rhyme. Take her breath and take it again, for she does not shy away from the blazing sword, for the blade that slices the throats of those who deny its strength. Sticking pain to others is my talent. I cannot sit back and watch you die, when darkness strikes I hunt for whom killed you. For a heart that seems to beat faster than God says it can, there comes a time when death takes its course. And all you can do is watch in pain. For the blazing sword, that slices ones throat than deny its strength. You made your bed, now you lie in it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Blood That Runs Through My Veins
--------------------------------------------------------
My mothers name is Arielle
My fathers name is Dominic
I had Siblings
I am unfortunately taken by No one
My children are Unknown, For I have none
My dear friends are Dead to me

-------------------------------------------------
Where I Stand, Is Where I Live
-------------------------------------------------
I am Wanted
I call the Darkness my home
You can or will find me Roaming the land, hunting for whom killed you
My Avatar's Warrior-Girl-fantasy-23124527-1024-768
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Avatar's Empty Re: My Avatar's

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Already taken!!!!!!! He is not open for RP!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

A Name As An Idle

------------------------------------------------

My idle name is Adikartika

Meaning to it is Forsaken

If you wish call me by Adikar

----------------------------------------------------------

More Than A Pretty Face

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am a very Handsome male

I am 18 years old

My build is like an Wolf shifter

I am 6 foot 7

The color of my hair is Dark brown with a lighter shade of brown

My eyes are a Greenish-grey with molten amber around his orbs

I have Cuts running up and down my arms and legs. I have two black blades that cross each other on his shoulder

---------------------------------------------------

In My Soul You’ll Find

---------------------------------------------------

I Promise I’ll be Adikartika comes across as a sweet, flirty, and laid-back guy. But this is all an act. He acts sweet and caring to gain people's trust and then... In the case of being in the arena he will kill them. He is usually straight forward, and doesn't bother with small talk. Ron’s mom died while giving birth to him, but he doesn't think about that. He is extremely fast, and as strong as all the other men in his district. He is very stealthy, and is pretty good with daggers. I will never give up in a fight, even if I’m in a condition where I’m on the line of dying. Will always take the risk of protecting others, he is also self-confident. Humorous, and calm. He can make almost anyone laugh, even if they don’t or in a bad mood. Is excellent with hand-to-hand combat and has an extensive knowledge of poisonous materials. Adikartika is a dreadful assassin.

But you see there is a reason to my rhyme. To grasp at the mercury minnows are or were in childhood’s kingdom lord of boredom is to see through an intimate, ultimate clarity that galaxy shatter and like a mind of matter resolve itself star by slow star. To grasp at the mercury minnows. My God my grief forgive my grief tamed in language to a fear that I can bear. Make of my anguish more than I can make. Lord, hear my prayer. Depression is a wet word, with ripe vines, claustrophobic moss, endless dripping instants which here have no more purchase on the earth than a tear from an armadillo’s eye. For am come a whirlwind of wasted things and I will ride this tantrum back to God until my fixed self, my fluorescent self my grief-nibbling, unbewildered, wall-to-wall self withers in me like a salted slug. Sometimes one has the sense that to say the name God is a great betrayal, but whether one is betraying God, language, or one’s self is harder to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood That Runs Through my Veins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mothers name is Molly

My fathers name is Dupree

I had Siblings

I am unfortunately taken by No one

My children are Unknown, for I have none

My dear friends are Dead to me

---------------------------------------------------------

Where I Stand, Is Where I Live

---------------------------------------------------------

I am a Drifter

I call the Trees, and the flowing of water my home

You can or will find me Hunting or Killing throughout the land