Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher)

2 posters

Go down

Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher) Empty Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Kelsey looked around, the black night hiding her thin form like a cloak. Deep brown eyes struggled to keep their original color as hunger made them flicker red now and then. Short red hair was blown back by a chilly winter breeze, but she ignored it and whisked herself into the abandoned house, or she thought it was abandoned.

Her thin jacket served now purpose, other than to keep her looking normal. Her instincts were raging, smelling different kinds of blood everywhere, but it was old and mixed with dog. She hissed, heading up the creaking stairs and through a door less room. Nothing.

With a heavy sigh, Kelsey lay on the mattress that lay on the floor. Her eye lids drooped, as she was soon asleep.

Heavy foot steps woke her, and she rushed to the window, glass shards like teeth sticking in the frames. Kicking or breaking them out, she stood in the window, waiting to see what was coming.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher) Empty Re: Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Josh trotted in his wolf form, sandy brown shape illuminating, hipnotizing the moonlight, covering his fur completly, making his hazel eyes shine brightly. He just got done with hunting and got done eating and was just heading home. Josh's home was really close to the forest, so when he ever got mad and couldn't control changing, usually feeling the forest floor beanth his paws settled him. He walked inside, and breathing in heavily, about to shift forms when he smelt a weird scent. He growled and followed it up the stairs to his bedroom and just in time, saw a female vampire hissing, at his window. He snarled and jumped up knocking both of them out the window and holding her at the ground, narrowing his eyes and growling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher) Empty Re: Some Secrets Are Best Kept (STarcatcher)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Kelsey threw him off, quickly climbing into the highest and nearest tree, the thick branches easily supporting her light weight. "I was just leaving." A harsh crack filled her ears, and she hit the ground. With the breath knocked out of her, Kelsey lay on the ground.

"God, that hurt." Remembering the lycan, she bared her own fangs. "I haven't eaten in a while, you might may a suitable snakc." She was actually quite scared, but she had to do something.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 am

Josh snarled, sharp fangs extending but then, he turned into a human and looked at her, laughing. "Wow, and you may be fast but I can kill you just like" he snapped. "that." He rolled his eyes. "But I won't, I'm giving you the chance to leave." He paced. "before any of my pack smells you. Okay? Then I'll have to kill you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Kelsey growled at him. "Alright, I'll remember this when you need help." He said, brushing herself off and heading into the town.

Why had he let her go'? All the lycans she had encountered tried to kill her.She would have to come back and investigate.

The town was quiet, oddly. The vampire swung open the door of a familiar pub, and swpet herself inside. The mass of grinding girls and men who needed to wash their mouths with soap hid he rwell, and she was safe from the outside world.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Josh walked into the house in his back door and sat down on the matress sighing quietly and putting his hands on his head. Why did he let her go? Why? It made him angry to even think about it but said nothing in his mind. He decided to get up and go party so he got in the car, and drove to the pub and walked in seeing grinding bodies he grunted quietly and sat down at the stool. "One sprite." he said. He didn't drink, he was too perfect and didn't want to get his insides mest up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Kelsey brushed her hair behind her ear. she pushed her way through the crowd, growling as she tripped and fell next to the door. "I'm leaving." She said, taking small steps to pick herself up. Her sketchers were well worn, and it made her sneer to think about replacing them. Afterall, they were the last things she had of her mom.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum