Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Whispers in the Dark (Mature) Empty Whispers in the Dark (Mature)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Hand pressed the the bullet wound that was on her upper left abdominal, warm blood oozed from between her fingers as she sucked in a hiss and pressed her hand more against it. Forcing her feet to move the young woman scrambled to the sniper riffle on the ground and started dissembling it and throwing it into the gym back while trying to keep her left hand pressed to where the bullet went in. Finely getting everything in the gym bag, she forced herself to stand up with a low sound of pain coming from her throat. Forcing her legs to move she hurried out of the old brick three story building, out the back door, moving to the black car that was parked in the ally she yanked open the driver sides door tossed the gym bag in and slid into the seat sucking in a hiss of pain. "Dammit" Grabbed a shirt from the backseat she wadded it up and pressed in against the wound and started the car. Driving out onto the street she took a couple deep breaths and let one out slowly "Come on stay awake, don't you dare pass out, you hear me?" She snapped at her self driving with one hand the other pressing the bloody shirt against the wound that was still bleeding soaking through the shirt she was waring and dripping into waistband of her jeans.

Alex wasn't sure where she was driving just out of town and away from the mistake she made, green eyes started to glaze over with pain, everything was starting to get fuzzy and she was dizzy, but still forcing herself to drive and stay awake. Dirty blond hair was pushed up into a black snow hat only a little poking out of the hat. Whimpering softly she kept driving deeper into the middle of nowhere, listening to the radio for anything they might have on her, but so far they didn't have anything, just telling the story about how a major drug lord was killed today. Taking a deep breath she pulled the car onto the side of the road gathered all her stuff up as quickly as she could, only leaving behind a bloody hand print and a small pool of blood from the drivers seat. It was sloppy and the girl new it but she didn't care at the moment. Stumbling on the ground Alex spotted a old barn.

Holding back any sounds of pain that wanted to come out, the girl made her way to the old barn gripping the duffel bag in one hand, pressing her wound with the other hand, finely getting to the old barns doors she let out a whine and pushed open the door, leaving a small smear of blood on the old sun bleached wood. Alex didn't close the door just stumbled forward to a old pile of air and with a groan fell to her knees then slumped forward passing out. The waddled up shirt soaked with blood along with the waist band of her jeans and shirt.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the Dark (Mature) Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark (Mature)

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 pm

This one. I'll reply as soon as I can.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Alrighty (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Mason looked back at his little sister, nodding quickly as they made their way out of the woods and towards the barn he walked in, both their breaths short as they made a way inside. They looked around in the hay and suddenly, his sister's footsteps stopped behind him. "Hey... didn't you notice that the door is open?" His sister, Arianna, murmured. Mason had noticed it though. He watched his tense sister take the gun out. He did too, and looked around, aming for any hay that moved. Her brown hair, pulled in a ponytail reaching her back, she turned and it almost hit Mason in the face. "Okay, I'll check this side and you'll check the other. When you hear the sound of someone screaming like hell, then you'll know who they are." Her sweet british, and the seriousness in her tone, brought him the welcome of his little sister. Turning he gripped his gun tightly, one finger on the tirger. Stopping, he caught the eye of a limp body. He slowly lowered the gun and looked to see a girl, the girl was limb and blood soaked the side of her shirt. Looking back, he called Arianna. "Over here." Arianna came, testing the girl for a bit before finally saying. "Must've been a travler." Leaning down she lifted the girl's shirt to her stomach and looked at the blood that oozed form the wound. It look's like she's been hurt. Here, help me bring her to the pillow nearby. Arianna moved out the way and Mason picked the girl up. He'd noticed how Arianna was, very calm. He watched her put her on the pillow and lean in beside her. She took out the first aid kit and started to fix up the girl's wound. Mason watched with interest, a small smile glued to his face. She looked up. "She'll awake."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Arianna
http://image.photography5.com/60773000/Female%20Celebrities/Lara-Croft/Lara-Croft-234.JPG

(Still looking for a pic for mason; brown hair and green eyes.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Sweet blackness most feared the blackness but to Alex it was her friend something she savored, it took away all the pain,memories that were burned into her mind all the voices that seemed to ever shut up in her head the blackness took that away away and just left her nothing more nothing less just a young girl that done and seen to much for a girl her age. At nineteen she would be going to school hanging out with friends and meeting boys if everything didn't go wrong that night, now she was a person to be feared by most, only a few didn't fear her and they were either stupid or knew her. No Alex was a trained and feared assassin.

The blackness started melting away, voices drifted above her as the girl stirred groaning as the pain in her side came rushing back slamming into her. Groaning she started checking over her body and wiggled her fingers, where the hell was she? Slowly opening her eyes she blinked trying to get green eyes to focus and what she saw, Alex was not expecting to see at all. Two people looking down at her like she had two heads or something, shooting up only to gasp in pain and groan falling back down, right she'd been shot by a stray bullet.....Great. Sucking in a breath Alex forced herself to sit up a little on her elbows looking at the two people a guy and a girl around her age "What do you want?" She asked a little breathlessly from the effort it was taking not to pass out again from the pain in her upper left abdominal, sticky blood still clung to her skin making her jeans stick her her side with blood. Her hat had fallen off so dirty blond hair framed her face as she looked at them. Tensing up she looked around for her black duffel bag, she didn't see it anywhere, crap where was her sniper rifle?! "Wheres my bag?" She asked green eyes hardening, pressing a hand against the wound as it started to ooze a little blood she looked at them.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Mason soon was leaning down, not even noticing he was toying with the hay. His sister was still cleaning girl's wounds, her eyes focusing down, straining to keep foucused. Then, the girl's eyes fluttered open. Arianna put down the bloodied pad that she cleaned the wound with, with the bullet inside. She looked at the girl, bringing her down again, annoying tone rising steadily, "keep down unless you want this needle going somewhere you don't want it to go." she growled and focused again as she started to put the needle gentle through the skin and back up, beginning to stich. She stopped quickly and looked up at Mason who was looking now, acting like the needle was just going to make the wound worse. "Mason, you've been sitting here forever how about you talk silently to her so she doesn't pay attention to what I'm doing." she said. Mason drew in a sharp breath and nodded, walking over, he leaned down grabbing the girl's hand and squeezing it. "The bag is safelty over in the hay. Don't worry, were B.A.A, British Agent Assassianation." He said defiently. "I'm Mason and that's Arianna. Were going to help you." He squeezed it more, putting preasure on her hand so she didn't pay attention to the needle being put in her left abdominal. He looked at Arianna, trying not to show his nervousness. She just looked up and smiled then looked back down. He looked back at the girl. "You need to calm." he said simply.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Alex looked at the two people a snarl on her lips, but the girl simply just pushed her back down, one hand was pressed against the wound as blood oozed out between her fingers. "Wh-what?" Her hand was moved then a needle went through her skin getting a hiss of pain from Alex. This wasn't good, she didn't know who theses people were, she could barley move from the pain and didn't know where her duffel bag was, that and she was starting to get lightheaded again feeling like she was going to black out again. Swallowing Alex gritted her teeth from the pain but then the guy- the girl called him Mason moved closer to her and took her non bloody hand in his squeezing it. Blinking Alex looked up at him breathing hard but his little hand trick was keeping her mind off most the pain, "Your British Agent Assassination? Gee didn't know that, the accents didn't give it away" Even in pain the girl could be a smart ass, he went on telling her theres names and that they were going to help her, they did know who she was right? Apparently not. "Your here to help me?" She grounded out as he squeezed her hand harder and the needle went into her skin again. "Stay calm? I got hit by a stray bullet, no clue where I am and I have to people saying that there from B.A.A that are here to help me and you want me to be calm? Your nuts" She grounded out, her bloody hand gripping the hay under her as the girl- her name was Arianna sealed up the wound.
Alex's mind was racing, she wanted to know what the police knew about her or if they had anything on her, which she doubted they did, that and hse wanted to know who the hell had shot her stray bullet or not she was going to find them.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Mason begin to hold back feriousness building inside him as she began to talk shit. He was helping her the best he could and she was being a smart ass? As she went on Arianna finished stiching, putting a big bandage on her adoamonal before pulling down her shirt. She gave an annoying hiss and put the needle and bandage away. "Could you just shut up and tell us who you are? I know this hurts you but I could have thrown you out or given you to a bunch of our enemies."
Mason knew his sister's attitude too well and knew how easily she could be angry and kick someone's ass. And that's why he hoped that got along. He gave his sister a hard look and turned to her. "Now I am going to need you to rest... okay? Listen to me... we found you here and being a smart ass is not going to help you with anything."
He heard his sister mutter something under her breath before walking away. Good. Now he could do manly things. He pulled a strand of hair from her and leaned down brushing his lips on her forehead then moved to her ear before whispered. "And get better." He turned and got up, walking towards his sister. "You need to be patient with her." He told his sister. Arianna rolled her eyes. "She's not being apprecative when we saved her ass from a bullet that could have killed her!" Arianna growled.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Sucking in a hiss Alex looked over at Arianna as she put a large bandage on the stop and pulled her blood soaked shirt back down over it, letting out a breath Alex closed her eyes for a moment forcing her body to relax a little more, but it was kinda hard with what was all happening and that her side was still screaming in pain, what she would do for some drugs right about now legal or not. Hearing the tone of voice coming from the girl Alex opened her eyes and looked over at her trying to keep the smart ass out of her own tone.
"Just first your enemies could very well be my friends" She pointed out then sucked in a hiss moving slightly "Alex" That was all she was giving them at the moment and groaned softly at the pain, messy dirty blond hair fell around her face which she pushed away.
Swallowing she looked back at the guy-Mason and held back the sneer that wanted to come, "Yeah being a smart ass comes with everything" She grounded out as a wave of pain washed over her, why the hell was it hurting more now that the bullet was out and it the closed? Letting out a breath she swallowed hard and looked up at Mason, she was not expecting or ready for him to brush a strand of hair away from her face and brush his lips against her forehead. She instantly stiffened up as his hot breath washed over her told her to get better then got up.
Alex looked at him blinking honestly surprised and not sure how to take everything but she was getting drowsy again, the last thing she hear was Arianna growl something out and then Alex blacked out again one hand resting lightly on her stomach the other at her side were normally her glock was.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Mason sighed and shook his head. "Arianna..." he started and put a hand on her shoulder. "Arianna my ass!" She responded. "I may act like a bitch, but at least this bitch can handle herself!" He was right, she was a bitch but she was his sister. After a moments silence she sighed and it looked like she calmed down. "Alright... I trust her right after we question her the right way. I wanna know her location, where she came from, and who she was shot by. If she's just an innocent person who was randomly shot or-" she grabbed her gun and loading it and then putting it in her belt. "She's an assasian who doesn't get along with ours." 'That made sense' Mason thought, running his hands through his hair. "But were not gonna snap out at her, she's hurt. How about you go out and get her some food..." his face was serious but amusment passed over his face as he as well as a smile as he said, "bitch." A smile went over hers as well and she lightly pushed him on the shoulder murmuring, "shut up." She turned quickly. "I can go see what the Huckler family could do." She muttered and walked away out the barn and to a small cottage by it.

(Sss... wanna start with just this and do the other one lates?)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Groaning Alex slowly came too, her side was killing her and she had a killer headache that felt like a horse was tap dancing on her head. Her left hand reached for her glock and frowned when she couldn't feel it, bolting up only to gasp at the sudden wave of pain that crashed over her, her side burning. Biting back the cry of pain she slowly laid back down her right hand lightly pressing on her wound. " Holy crap" She breathed out still feeling for her glock but slowly the memory came back of everything that happened. "Well crap" She grumbled looking around for her gun duffel bag and one of the people that found her. Swallowing she slowly tried again to sit up hissing in pain but she managed to sit up one hand pressing into her side. Spotting her duffel she sucked in a hiss getting to her knees slowly, fighting through the pain to get over to it, she wasn't sure if she could stand but she was going to find out.
Gritting her teeth she slowly stared to get to her feet, head throbbing side burning she slowly got into her feet.

(Sure)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Mason turned around and headed towards the girl, thinking about his sister. He then snapped out of it to see Alex trying to stand. She looked in pain. But of course, she was short! "What the hell?" he asked walking up to her and slowly putting her down, trying not to hurt her. When he did, he looked over at the hay which sat beside her small bed and sat down. "I know your an assasian, and assasians usually don't like staying in the same place. But I'm sorry to say, your going to have to." His voice was stern as he set her down and checked her temperature. "My sister went to get her food she shouldn't be long." He said quietly, not able to stay mad. Only his sister could. He sat back in the chair and put his hand on his forehead. Staying compeltly silent.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 am

Gritting her teeth Alex was working on getting to her feet when the guy...Mason came over to her. "Nice to see you too" She grounded out the words and sucked in a hiss as he put her gently back down in the hay. Groaning softly she looked at him then over at her duffel bag that she wanted. He sat her down like she was a rag doll, that annoyed the girl a lot. Snorting she looked over at him as he scolded her and told her she couldn't move ans that his sister went to get food. Alex didn't even want to think about food, just the though made her stomach roll. Looking over at him then over at her duffel bag Ale gritted her teeth wanting her bag. " Could you at lest give me my bag? Please?" Forcing herself to stop pressing her hand into her side Alex looked at him breathing a little hard.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum