Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fern's Here

Go down

Fern's Here Empty Fern's Here

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Fern-
"I'm the one you hate and the one you don't know" I said as I stepped up onto the field and glared at the ugly brown monster who just loved to scare the people of my planet Salerina so once again I had to fight them off being the princess of Salerina didn't help anymore than me haveing to fight him off so as we began to fight I thought 'Why can't I be normal for once be that girl everyone loves'. Then he came up to me with a huff and said "Well I see your back agian Fern Casey" and I replyed with a hit of my sword and slashed his neck but what I really hated was that he was able to grow back the only way I could really get rid of him was to slash his heart then he'll loose all blood and won't be able to process but one problem I'm not sure how I'm able to do that unless " why don't we get this over with and you just eat me already " I said dropping my sword and he came up and picked me up put me in his mouth and I went down his throat I found myself in his stomach "glad I still have my hook" I said tieing it to a piece of rope and threw it and it landed on a peice and tissue and I climbed up but lucky for me it was right next to his heart so since I had dropped my sword I had to take my dagger and do it so I took out my dagger and took a deep breathe and slide across his heart as blood went pouring onto me I stopped as he fell to the ground dead and climbed back out his mouth and found my sword though out all the blood and left him sitting there dead I found a near by lake and dove in washing off all the blood I climbed out soaked and had my good friends the sharks clean the water so I went home to my kindom to see my brother back home in a while but he was crying to find my dad had died only seconds ago "So he died while I was out killing that ogre so the last thing he had heard before he died was that our world was safe for now" I shouted crying "Why me why Fern Casey Abler" I said running out the door and down the street and sat near a little pond in which me and my dad used to go to when I was little to fish or something and I sat there in deep thought
Pic-
Fern's Here Warrior
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Fern's Here Empty Re: Fern's Here

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:57 pm

anyone?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum