Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily And Leah Move in

Go down

Emily And Leah Move in Empty Emily And Leah Move in

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Emily-
I looked over at Leah and smiled she smiled back at since we had just stepped into our zone tonight we were throwing a
party for our new move inand didn't want to take a chance missing it. I stepped up to the tiger that was haunting our school
and I smiled at him and got down on my knees and called him to me. Then as I did that Leah slowly put a caller on him
and we led him out the of the school.Then as we got outside and the police came we decided we would keep him so that
night that we went home and got dressed well me in a red strapless dress and I headed to our new kitchen and decided to get
stuff ready.....

Leah-
I smiled back at Emily as she calmed the tiger in her arms and I put it a caller on since we had decided on taking him home I
named him Midnights Shadow so when we got home I first took a shower and then put on a dark blue strapless dress and put
on some accesories and headed down the stairs and checked out our indore pool then to the kitchen to see how Emily was doing
and then into the living room the house was just so big that it was to much room for us since we did still have 4 rooms left so we
decided to pick our 2 most best friends to live with us so they would bring their stuff to the party I began to think as the door
bell rang maybe they were here already..

Their Profile:
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9701-emily-and-leah-see-again
Pic(s)
(Dresses shown in this pic)
Emily And Leah Move in Moe115649sample
Emily And Leah Move in Uscopy
Emily And Leah Move in Us2
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum