Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P)

4 posters

Go down

A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Empty A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:17 pm

~Prologue~
As the world fell under Zurg's wrath. A new generation had begun. No more humans, only monsters. Survial to the test. Battles you will have to face. Creatures that kill for blood that been reunited.. Only one stands above all. The Waja wolves have come back more stronger, and bigger than ever before. They only seek out the souls of those whom are affraid. They kill to survive, they fight for whats right, they hunt only Sander's and Larka's. They feed on their souls. Beware of the forest, it is not what it used to be. Wolves have died, and came back to life as Waja's. Be afraid, be very afraid. Beware, Beware the forest of sin. Those who go in, many never come out again.

~Storyline~
Faint--Wrath of the Gods. The born leader of the Waja Tribe. Over thousands of wolves. Faint as there keeper, a new Era. Before the dawn of time, Waja's roamed the land. Being one of the top predators. They could kill anything that threatened them, nothing feared the Waja wolves. Now they have come back under the wrath of the God 'Zurg'. Faint as their leader, he has decided to ready his wolves for a war. They train day and night, for this time.. And as the time had come. Faint's warriors stood tall, awaiting the arrival of the Fernators. Blood sucking monsters that only thought of killing others to cleanse their thrist. Which is excatly what this battle is about. Faint in the head of his warriors. Cordinal the leader of the Fernators, waited for the battle to began. Blood drizzled from his massive maw, sharp blades stuck out of his head. WIde white eyes glared at Faint.. Faint with his ears pinned, large black feathered wings extended themselves. He snarled one word. " Dead.." With that Faint and Cordinal charged at eachother, the rest of their warriors flinging themselves into battle. Sharp slices from throats rang in his ears as Faint held on tightly to Cordinals neck. He soon felt his body being flung off him. Faint gasped, spreading out his wings, and bolting up into the air. Disappearing in the clouds. Cordinal snarled, he scanend the sky. After a moments wait a flash of bright amethymst flaming fire hit the ground beside Cordinal. Roaring loudly, a massive black and green body rammed him into the ground. Loud screaching came from the others, large fangs colliding harshly on others.The sound of claws tearing at pelts. Cordinal lied on the earth before Faint. Snapping violently at his maw. Snarls came from deep inside Faint's soul. Putting his fangs close to his neck, they began snapping at eachother. Hankles raised, and fur bristling. Lips in a snarl, Faint said under clentched teeth. " Your dead." With that Faint finished Cordnial with a final blow. His head flung off his shoulders and intot eh air. Soon landing beside Faint. He looked down at the bloodied body. Snorting his head flew up. Legs out like a germen shepherd, he howled for his Tribe. All stopped instantly, but finishing off their enemy's before howling back and lanuching themselves through the firey flames. Zooming through the open land scape behind Faint. Loud growls coming from maws, snaps and snarls beginning to echo in Faint's ears. Bursting through the forest, and disappearing out of sight. You could smell the blood boiling, and the smoke and flames that burst up in the air behind them. The Fernators were no more..

~Present~
It has been 10 years after the battle with the Fernators. Faint still living with health. The ancestors of the Waja wolves sent a Prophecy that shall be fulfilled. Faint called upon the Ruins, bright lights dancing above them all. Faint asked their warrior ancestors what is to come. And they answered back.. " There is a terrible coming. That is arising from the earth. Taking its course through out the land. They are much stronger and bigger. Faster and more cunning then the Fernators. Be prepared for what is to come. They do not feast of the blood of others, they feast of those who are afraid. Taking their souls away, just like us. But they are not like us in any way possible. They hate the light, the darkness is their home. They live beanth the earth in an undergrowth. These are no monsters. These are demons.." Faint listened to what they had to say. After they were done speaking, he asked another question. " What are they?" The Waja ancestors, answered with dismay. " They are the Lucario.. Beware of them, they are unlike any other monsters. But more powerful." There you have it. Just as it was going all so well for the Waja wolves. There comes a new dark generation.

Will you survive, the dark forest?

~The Waja Wolves~

Username: S I O N
Name: Faint
Mate: BloodyPawPrint
Pups: Suicide, Tsukimai
Tribe: Waja Wolves
History: Read above, thats his history...
Personality: Humble, proud leader of a wise and loyal Tribe. Happy where he stands. Confindent. Fearless. Generous. Kind- hearted. But when its comes to being in battle he does not know the meaning of 'no mercy'. He is strong and independant. Makes sure his Tribe is safe and healthy. Can or will kill whomever prevents him to do so. Brave. Loyal. Wise. Noble. Caring. Loves pups. Weather its in a life or death situation he finds it hard not to open his maw and object to something that he seems is not right.
Markings: Refer to pic.
Pic:
A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Faint____Wrath_Of_The_Gods_by_absinthism

Username: Artemis Sinfeather
Name: BloodyPawPrint
Mate: Faint
Pups: Suicide, Tsukimai
History: You Choose
Personality: You Choose
Markings: Refer to pic:
Pic:
A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Butterfly_Waja__BloodyPawPrint_by_Okami_Rain

Username: Nicoco
Name: Yami
Mate: Searching...
Pups: Nope...
Pic:
A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Yami_waja_wolf_by_wolf_fox_k9s

Username: *Open*
Name: Chazz
Pups: Nope
Pic:
A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Chazz_waja_wolf_by_wolf_fox_k9s

Name: Suicide
Pups: Nope.. Wants some..
History: SHe has the same history as her father, for she was in the battle. Her name was given to her for a reason. She has killed 5 wolves in only less than a minute.
Personality: Aggressive. All are scared of her. She is fearless and confindent. Protective of her Tribe. She is caring like her mother, but has the talents of her father. She can get very serious about things and will or may try to tear out your heart and feed it to the sharks. Suicide is insacure. She mostly keeps to herself, but tells her mother everything. She is forbidden to have pups for her father won't let. But she plans on having some. Generous. Is one of the most kindess wolves you'll ever meet, but threatened her or her family thats when you crossed the line. She is a demon sent frm hell when it involes a battle. She is not timid by anyone. Violent she is, and dangerous she will be as long as you dont know her. When an introder is tresspassing, she will either drive it out or kill it. So if you ever coem across her in a battle, make sure to bring a pretty big gun, 'cuz this fae isnt going down.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=wajas#/d1q1zg0

Username: *Starcatcher*
Name: Tsukimai
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=wajas#/d20iern

Name: Ghostcaliber
Personality: Choose
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=wajas#/d1rxbku

Name: Arabdiggaren (Sara)
Markigns: Refer to pic.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=wajas#/d1bvymo

Username: Nicoco
Name: Tempest
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=wajas#/d1a18im

Name: Dazzles
Mate: Not old enough.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=120#/d2dfnyt

Name: Axel
History: He doesnt speak of his past, but it sure is a horror movie.
Personality: Brave. Smart. Strong-willed. Will speak his mind. He is more of a reckless killer when it comes to a battle. Aggressive. Can or will go on a killing spree if he has to. Do not prevent him to kill or he will hurt you badly. He is unlike any Waja wolf, he is considerate and kind. Most likely he will be the one to fall under Faint's insperation.
Markings: Refer to pic... He has a 8 bladed Axel that he carries where ever he goes. Thats where he gets his name from. He was born with it sealed into his side. when he hit the age of 10 it fell off him while he was training to be a warrior. Ever since then he has used this weapon in battles.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=120#/d30ai42

Name: Lava
Mate: Dead
Pups: Axel
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=144#/dp91uz

Name: Hollow
Pups: Nope.
History: You Chosoe
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=168#/dyscsh

Name: Racusho
Mate: Not old enough
History; You Choose
Markings: Refer to pic
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=192#/d1i8p88

Username: Artemis SinFeather
Name: Satsukii
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=336#/dtpwqr

Name: Khaos
History: Blocks his past out.
Personality: He suits better as a warrior, but likes where he stands. He is a very mysterious wolf. He cant stand cold placed. He loves the feeling of standing in fire.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=360#/d2vthl0

Name: Duchess
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=408#/d1sbh8j

Username: Artemis SinFeather
Name: Lenkea
Mate: Not old enough
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=456#/d1yo6as

Name: Gazza
Markings: Refer to pic:
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=wajas&order=9&offset=456#/dyiy3p

More coming soon!!!!!!!

Last edited by S I O N on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Empty Re: A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 am

Oohh Blood Paw Print please! Love her markings. Nice plot by the way.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P) Empty Re: A New Dark Generation Has Come.... (P&P)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:01 am

Of course you can have her!Smile and thanks for joining:) Ikr the plot i thought would fit this world more better lol Smile
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:04 am

Oh and fill out her bio please Smile
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Yami, and if I can have two Tempest?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

infact, no one miniute.... Tsukimai
and if I'm allowed two Tempest?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:14 pm

No... your to late Nicoco I txted S I O N she said I can have Tsukimai
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, I did... And Nicoco you could have Tempest and Yami if you want? I forgot Tsukimai was Stars.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am

oh, okay then, Yami and Tempest.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

How many are we aloud to play? Cause I wanna play Lankaea(cant spell it) Khaos and Satsukii too.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:10 am

Four wolves... And im creating more just ta let all of you know... And you may have Lenkea, and Satsukii but Khaos is mine.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am

I know, I was justa sayings. ^_^ And thanks S I O N. I'll save my last wolf choice for when the others are up. ^^
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum