Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled]

3 posters

Go down

The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] Empty The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled]

Post by themagus Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

[canceled]

Estalon is a young celestial griffon, a teenager in griffins age terms. He has bright, sky blue eyes, a solid birdlike beak colored golden yellow, broad molten gold eagle wings that spread 18 feet come out of his back. The feathers decorating his head, neck, chest and upper back are silver and his lion fur is copper, both shiny and can nearly reflect the onlooker.
Estalon, if not experienced and wise is intelligent far beyond a standart griffon. He can partly communicate using telepathy, a skill he will improve with time and practice and currently serve him well with animals [ general info for those who don't know - griffins understand common language but can't speak it ]. His tools - the beak and talons are sharper and stronger, like his intelect and he's stronger than his size suggest. Being celestial Estalon naturally despise anything evil and will kill or destroy it if he can. He possess few natural magical-like abilities such as detect evil from afar, he fancy an aura that give his allies reasurance and courage, he negates many negative/evil effect that other creatures or areas may have on him [ i may have more to come on this one ].
Hatching in an eagle nest somewhere in Hawkly Ridge he never knew his true parents, and didn't meet his species till recently. Once He was strong enough to fly he left the nest to look for others like him. He had a very long journey, seeing a large portion of the world and consuming many of his growth years in his search. In his search he kept going as much as he could, keeping himself detatched but when a good companey could be found he rathered stay for the night. This led to several capture attempts by gridy people that were looking to make gold out of him, but more often to nights of listening to stories around a campfire, a song and music played by a travelling bard or huge and intriguing illusions contained in small bottles of passing alchemist. Eventually he found griffon caves and by battle became the leader, these caves were later knows as Estalons' Caves.

This image doesn't have the right colors except for the eyes, otherwise that's how Estalon looks like as a young griffin:

The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] Gryphon
image by lastcelestial49, deviantart

Name: The Damned Drake
Gendre: Male
Age: Unkown, though certainly not young. Being so fierce he must be at his strongest years (the human equal to 30 i sepose).
History: Unknows
Info - His goal is to destroy, more than that he enjoys the suffering of the dieing.He emerged from the south and ruined everything in his path. His presence is overwhelming.
Looks:
The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] Hell-dragon-fierce-animal

[ canceled ]

Last edited by themagus on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] Empty Re: The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm

May I RP with you?... I hadn't got the chance to...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] Empty Re: The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled]

Post by themagus Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh S I O N!!!!!!! I already have this rp planned with others, i need to plan another role to join you in! Or there are the more minor roles (since its a war topic) but i don't know if you'de want them...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 am

Name: Tenshi Saito
Nick Name: Ten-Ten(although she doesn't like it)
Race: Half Elf/Half Angel
Age (Elf Years): 20 years
Age (Human years): 300 years (Ratio, elf to Human years.... 1:15)
Eye Colour: Violet
Hair Colour and Style: Usually tied up in a layer ponytail, black hair about medium-long length (refer to pic as well)
Background: She grew up with the others elves and learned the same skills, she became a talented healer and has varied skills but they are good enough for her to live on in the dense forest that clutters her homeland. She accepted the new people when they took over the land. She helped them to learn about the land and it's ways with the rest of her pure blooded brethern and her natural ability to learn many languages quickly came in handy since at first they did not speak much of her village's language.
Abilities: She is talented in healing but can also hunt and track animals and other creatures if she must, she can sense danger from around 10 meters away and can see things much more clearly than most in the darkness of night.
Personality: She can be a little playful but knows how to survive, she is hard-working and caring and very sweet but is cautious of strangers, she always remains calm and thinks before she acts with any situation. She rarely thinks of herself and takes care of those aorund her even her pet raven who she name Calcifer.
Weapons: Bow and arrows and a small black dagger just encase.
Pic:
The Arrival of the Damned Drake - bios! [canceled] 32-Warrior-Girl-Anime
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 am

U don't know me... I love rping in war topics
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

S I O N wrote:U don't know me... I love rping in war topics
but i don't have a character for you unless its a minor role one, i don't know if its a good idea... for you more than for me, to be sure...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 am

Okay?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down