Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves ((My wolves))

2 posters

Go down

Wolves ((My wolves)) Empty Wolves ((My wolves))

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:28 am

* If you see ones that are crossed out they are taken already.. *

Name: Xenocrates of Hellespont
Species: Angel
Pack: StormFlow
Faimly/Relations: Dead
Bloodline: TimberGray
Father: Hellespont
Mother: Floria Hexster
Mate/Crush: None
Siblings: Never Had Any...
Appearance: The wolf is built strong and buff. He's legs are built for running, wings built for flying stronger than anything anyone has ever seen.
Fur Color: Brown timberish wolf with light gray understomach
Eyes: Green orbs
Nose: Black and brownish
Claws/Fangs:Black and razor sharp
Other:
Image: Wolves ((My wolves)) Judgementday___by_Virochan
Personality: Xenocrates is a wolf that is hardly fearful, and was sent from above but lives most of his life on earth than there. He protects wolves that mostly needs protecting from Earth. He is the one who is always sent down for Quest. He searches the land with his amazing speed and his unfearful gaze, and strodes the land perfectly. He has been alive for about 10 years, young for his wolf age he is built to be leader. He is very kind and does not wish to pick many fights. Strongest wolf than any others have ever seen killing anything that wishes to threaten him. He has a power that was mostly strongest in him. When angry, his orbs turn a deep light blue, heavens skies grow bright spotlight on him and he turns evily but heavenly punishing anyone evil in his path. It is said that there, is a second strong wolf that is like him but also sent from hell. He is glad that he is full blooded, which makes his power unincrideble.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAila-2_sk8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Fears: Nothing
Likes: He likes doing quest, and working things out for others. He is nice and loves to love but never had a mate.
Weaknesses: Fighting and death
Powers: When angry, punishes others in his path
Secrets: Himself
Livelong Wish: For his pack to be strong.
Ambitions: To have a mate
History:
Xenocrates was born 1997 Christmas Day. He was a very gifted wolf, and everywolf seemed to love him, he was speical but there wasn't always good things. When his parents were having him, raising him Satian became jealous and tried stealing what seemed the strongest wolf alive. Heaven and Hell had a war against each other and that day 1998, on May was when his parents day. That made him grieve forever. He was to avenge that day and as he grew older, as he grew stronger, he heard about the wolf Aamber who had betrayed (or her dad) heaven falling for a wolf in hell and creating another wolf stronger. She had became a fallen wolf, and he made sure of it. He soon became a leader of a pack built of strong breeds of wolves. He's a guardian and a leader who is still loved
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wolves ((My wolves)) Empty Re: Wolves ((My wolves))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 am

Teehee Smile This wolf is for Martelle huh? Nice bio btw Wink
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down