Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi* Empty You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Mira found herself being pushed around by a rather rude stallion. She kicked him hard in the chest, snapped at him, and yelled but he kept bulling her, he was taking her some place where she guessed would by forced to live in his stupid crule herd. Mira then reared and let out a desperate night from her right when the stally bit her supper hard in the should, forming a bruise and gushing blood.

Back to top Go down

You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi* Empty Re: You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi*

Post by Sammi Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 pm

The young stallion marched along the green landscape, his head was carried high, as well as his tail, it was strung out like a black banner behind him, his tail flowing in the soft Spring breeze. He had paused for a moment, his ear twitching as he heard the screaming and shreiks of a mare in stress not too far off. He grunted, sending a strong strike to the ground with his powerful hoof, sending dirt up into the air.

Leo sprinted forward at full speed, breaking through the trees like some sort of monster that was let loose from its cage. He let out a triumphant neigh, his voice carrying through the landscape broadly. He jumped over a log and broke into a grassy clearing. He paused, looking around, and noticed the two horses a few feet away. His eyes narrowed on the stallion that was abusing the rather beautiful mare, and he charged forward, his head tucked against his chest.

With a grunt he hit the stallions side with full force, rearing up on his back legs and lashing out with his hooves, scoring the other stud multiple times in the neck and once in the chest. He whinnied gruffly, his nostrils flaring, and lashed his muzzle out, biting the stallions rump.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi* Empty Re: You can't tame her till you have her heart *Sammi*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Mira felt hopeless and alone right before a hansom stallion came rushing though the trees, he was finely muscled and well built. He was a cutie for sure and a strong one. Mira watched as he bull rushed the other stallion who managed to dog once but took all the other blows.The angry stallion reared up lashing his front hoofs out aiming for the younger studs jaw. Mira watch with a shiver, the stallion the grabbed a hold of Leo's mane and ripped some out. The stallion soon seam to give up, oddly. Maybe he thought he was no match for such a young hansom strong stud.

The young mare quickly introduced herself, "Hello I'm Mira, and you? Oh and thank you so much. That guys was a total creep." Mira said looking up at Leo awaiting his answer. She then snapped at some flies bugging her wound.Snorting the mare started to swish her long beautiful tail side to side scaring off the pesty creatures. She reaches down and rips up a few blades of grass and chews before waiting on him to answer aging.

(Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Leo snorted at the other stud, rearing in victory. He crashed back down to the ground, his front hooves making a ghudding sound as he landed. He shook his mane out, attempting to cover the small bald spot that the other stud had torn, but it was no use. He let out a loud sigh, his hot breath moving the grass beneath him.

He ran his brown eyes over the mare infront of him, and a polite smile tugged at his lips. "I'm Liocalyon, but you can call me Cal or Leo for short. Its a favor helping a pretty mare like you, miss." The stud puffed ou his chest, a flirty grin on his dark brown muzzle.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Mira blushed watching him, " A pleaser to meat you to." She walked a little closer to him, now basicly eye to eye. Dhe smiled then spoke, "So you got a herd? Or looking to make one? I'm on my own." She said but added, "But I'd be glade to join if you have one." Her tail swished back and forth, left flank to right flank.

Mira occasionally nibbled on grass but all ways looked back at him, chewing. Once done eating for awhile she stood there resting her left hind leg then switching to her right. She smiled at him.

(Aging sorry so bad.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

{ your fine! ^^ }

The young stud smiled at the equally aged mare, and flicked his lucious black tail around in a repetative pattern. He arched his neck, his ears pricking forward. He bent his head down and grabbed a strand of grass, lifting his head while chewing. He swallowed and bobbed his head.

"Im looking to make my own herd at the moment, I've had no such luck so far. Might I ask why you're alone and not with somebody?" he cocked his head, his ears pricked forward and his eyes twinkling with interest. She was a beautiful little thing, and he was surprised to see her out by herself.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

The young mare smiled, "I'm alone because my herd kicked me out to go find my own. I'm not the only one, the herd was getting to big for such older horses to take care of it themselves, I bet soon there will be a young leader." She said staring into his beautiful brown eyes, her soft light brown ones twinkling.

The mare was calm and settled, feeling relaxed. "You seam to be a nice guy." She said with a friendly smile. Her tail still swaying side to side as she spoke. Reaching down for a bite of grass Mira heard something. Her head moved up and she turned it chewing to see a vulture flying around some trees in a area which meant something died. Showing no interest Mira looked back at Leo.

(K Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Leo's ears twitched as he listened to her story, his eyes shimmered and he showed a slightly crooked frown. He flicked his tail and lfted it proudly when he heard her talking about him. He smiled, and tucked his head to his chest. "Why thank you, If only other mares thought the same, I'd probably have a heard by now." He sighed and lowered his head.

He went back to lazily lip at the tall grass, and his ears flicked back as he heard Mira move, he looked up into the sky and noticed the dark colored bird flying around in circles not so far away. He cocked his head and flicked his tail, then directed his attention toward Mira once again.

"Odd, vultures don't usually come this far out of the mountains."
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"Hmm must be a good meal for one."She said then changed the subject, "Well for one thing you got your 1st mare."She said the playfully pulled on his forelock the went back to grazing, sweat eyes staring at him with love and passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Leo paused and stared at her, his eyes twinkling as he looked at her. He swihed his rail back and forth and his lip curved into a smirk. He raised his head, smiling at her. "Oh really?" He seemed happy. "Your not joking, right?" He cocked his head and smirked, playfully butting her with his large head. He took a step closer to her, his muzzle brushing against hers.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 pm

"No joke." She said and nuzzled him. The mare's tail continued to swish around.

(sss and ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 pm

He smiled at her, and nuzzled her soft muzzle, a quiet nicker vibrating from his chest. He swished his tail and smiled at her, his eyes shimmering in the sun. "Wow," he looked around the field, then back at her, "Welll...w..what happens now? You wanna go find somewhere to live or something...?" he lowered his head, his ears laid straight, and he felt so amature, embarrassed that he had to ask the question.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:31 pm

She turned her head to look at him aging, "A land to live sounds best, then maybe a foal." She said cheeks going red. She hoped that wouldn't scar him off but she wanted to settle down and have a family possible a herd counating other mares .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 pm

He smiled softly at her, and he stetched his head out, his muzzle brushing along hers. His eyes twinkled as he looked ito hers. "Sounds good.." he looked away shyly when she mentioned the foal, and then lifted his head to look around, thinking of places that would be good to investigate to live.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Mira smiled and nuzzled him, "Where to then Leon?" Said asked him ready to fallow.

(Sss & Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:43 pm

The young stud gazed around, then looked toward the trees where he knew there was a coearig surrounded by thick trees with a pond in the middle. He took a stepped forward and looked back, making sure she was following before he picked up his pace and went into a nice and steady trot, his black mane and tail flowing behind him. "I know the perfect place."
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Mira watched him and waited for him to move out, when he did she fallowed and soon galloped by his side, "Oh, well then I can't wait to see it. I bet it's a safe little nice place. Perfect for foals and a herd." She said thinking of how beautiful the place was going to be as her matching orang-ish main and tail flew back behind her and her legs stretched out in turn then moved to her belly aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:32 pm

He smiled at her, tossing his head and whinnying loudly. "Yea,I think it is." The pair of horses trotted along in the thick forest for a good twenty minutes, and he slowed his speed to a walk as he approached a thicker cover of trees and plants. He weaved through the foliage, and lifted his legs over the longs that almost acted as a natural fence along the border line of the meadow.

He stepped into the sunshine, lifting his head and looking around at the green grass and yellow flowers and the butterflies flying in the air. He heard the gentle sound of water coming from the pond in the middle of the field, and he walked toward it, stopping when he was beneath the shade of a large pine tree that sat at the waters edge. He turned to Mira and smiled. "Is this perfect enough?" He smiled at her.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Mira fallowed him over the logs and through the trees to the meadow. It was asbotuyltly beautiful. She started in awe looking around. "I love it." She said and nuzzled his side before taking a sip of fresh water and grazing a little. She looked up into the sky, "It's slowly getting late, I'm going to bed." She said and laid down quickly falling asleep do to exhaustion. Her breathing slowed as she fell into a deeper sleep. Slowly as she slept the full moon came up with the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Leo smiled at her, rubbing his muzzle against hers as he gently licked her, giving her a good night kiss. He stood awake for a while, standing next to her in a relaxed manner, his right hind foot cocked upwards a little, and he swished his tail around lazily. His eyes looked around, scanning for predators, but he knew there probably werent any, only a few deer pounced past.

After a while, around midnight, he soon fell asleep while standing guard.

And soon the morning sunlight greeted the two horses.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Mira lazily got up when she awoke. The mare had took a bath, got a drink, and grazed. Now she was tring to wake sleepy head up. "Com'on leo, wakey wakey." She teased him.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 am

Leo popped one eye open, and smiled at Mira. He jumped playfully, and tugged gently at her mane. "Alright, alright, I'm up." He ran his velvety smooth muzzle across hers, letting out a soft and loving nicker.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Mira giggled then nuzzled him. "So what we doing today? We need some members for our herd, if you want to have a herd." She said smiling brightly at him.

(Ssb and Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 pm

He smiled at her, and looked around. "Well, I do want a herd. So we could look for more mares? Or we could...try for a foal?" He looked at her, his ears flicked forward and his tail waved back and forth.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

"I think both but 1st the foal then look for mares." She replied in giddy way, smiling.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum