Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!)

4 posters

Go down

Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!) Empty Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 am

cross breeds are allowed in this pack, for example, a lion x deer, or a rabbit x horse. I know that a rabbit and a horse crossed isn't really possible but hey! Atrleast it is an animal. Please do not hesitate to ask if you want a animal drawing then please ask me and I will draw, upload and save to horse island. Please give as much details as you can if you want a animal drawn. If you are interested and would like to join, please fill the form in below;

Name:
X breed:
Information:
Personality:
Appearence(if needed):
Picture:

Some ranks are limited, so please ask before claiming a rank.

Name: Totoro
X breed: Wolf X deer
Information: Totoro was raised in a pack of wolves, but the only problem was, he was part deer, the others ran away from him and laughed or cryed at his appearence, the leader thought this was just silly until the point where he saw antlers appearing from his head, the lead wolf banashed him from the pack and left him in the freezing winter snow. Erin found him and took him back to her den where she lived on her own. The two became mates and live happily for the rest of there lives.
Personality: Cheeky, understanding, funny, respecting, warming, cheesy, comforting
Appearence(if needed): Urrrrrrr, well, he is a blackish grey with brown, deer legs for his hind legs, on his front legs he had teal stripes, he has two small anterlers which will soon grow large and big. He has teal coloured eyes and a black nose.
Picture: Still drawing

Name: Erin
X breed: Fennec fox X wolf
Information: She has mostly the same past as Totoro, she was born into a pack of Fennec foxes, but being part wolf, she was giant compared to the rest, so they called her bigfoot and mean names like that, her father (the leader of the Fennec foxes) decided that it would be fair if she left the pack and started a new life of her own. So she ran away before she heard him banish her. She lived a normal outdoor life, until she found Totoro, she took him back to her den and nursed him back to health, then they mated and started a pack of their own.
Personality: Bubbly, quite serious, understanding, loving/caring, playful, loves babies and youngens.
Appearence(if needed): she is the same height as a wolf but has fennec fox features, she has the massive ears and the same, fastest breathing rate, she has a long, quite fluffy tail, she has speckled spots around her neck, on her chest, on her shoulder, on her rump and under her eye.
Picture: Still drawing
(she is expecting two babies that look like Totoro, two that look like herself, and one looks like a mix between both of them)

Name: Bingo
X breed: Dog X Rabbit X Bird
Information: He was found next to a river half dead by Totoro and Erin, and like usual, Erin nursed Bingo back to full strength, now he lives peacefully amoung the pack and is a funny animal to watch flying.
Personality: Exactly like Erin
Appearence(if needed): Ummmmm, Tall ears, golden labrodor head, body and legs, whiskers, tail.
Picture:Drawing
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!) Empty Re: Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll join, you can pick my characters ranks. Smile

Name:Xenia
X breed:Bird X horse X bunny X tiger
Information:She was left to dye by her mother and father, two horse birds (Forget what their called but if you seen Harry potter you'll know what I'm talking about.) and found this group as a babby, she quickly settled in and became apart of the herd.
Personality:Find out
Appearance:Bird head and wings, white puffy bunny tail, black tiger strips, and horse body and legs. She is a blue grey mix with a yellow beak. Her eyes are blue grey with a slight green color to them. Black hooves.
Picture:Could you drawl it for me? If so I'd like her to be tall legged and scrunny looking.

Name:Amy
X breed:Rain deer X snow lepored
Information: She joined this pack recently
Appearance:She looks like a snow lepored with extra tall legs and rain deer antlers.
Picture:Could you drawl it? I don't care what color you make her. Smile

Name:Nicholas (Nick)
X breed:Wolf X Lion X white tail deer
Information: He was banished for his wearied looks from his pride and joined this group.
Appearance(if needed):Well his front looks like a wolf with antlers he has a grey coat and dark chocolate brown antlers and his hind a lion of the color tan.
Picture:Plz make it for me plz. Smile

I might make another character later. If you'd like I could play as Totoro and Erin's mix of the two baby. Smile

Back to top Go down

Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!) Empty Re: Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Name: Toklo
X breed: Goat x antelope x sheep
Information: Toklo was born into a mountain goat family. They raised him as their own, despite his difference.
Personality: Very arrogant, and charming
Appearence(if needed):
Picture:

Mixed breed pack (open, please join! no drama though!) Patron_saint_of_vines_by_hibbary-d4dt0ta

But younger looking
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 pm

well, there is a warrior, a member, a hunter or a guardian. And I'll set right to it Wildone!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Name: Poseidon
X breed: Horse x Shark
Information: Poseidon was raised parentless, being abandoned as a baby, but he was able to live successfully on his own due to his unique skills.
Personality: Rather arrogant and cocky, he tries to be a leader at most times but isn't liked so much by the other males. He is a charmer with the females and quite a fighter also.
Appearence(if needed): Poseidon is a rather versatile creature;when he is in water he grows a tail much like a mermaid and when he is on land he is a regular black horse, but he has no matter where he is razor sharp teeth like a shark.
Picture:http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/319/7/f/mermaid_horses_by_synligsprinkler-d32xw7v.png (Black in water)

Name: Athena
X breed: Wolf X Goat
Information: Her mother was forced by a buck goat so she never met her father and was raised by her mother, but she has always posed a problem hunting because of her ice blue eyes.
Personality: She is very sweet and quite sensitive when made fun of. Actually quite shy also and trusts very few.
Appearence(if needed): She is a beautiful white wolf like her mother but has blue eyes and the maa of her father.
Picture:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm

He will be a Guardian.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 am

Harley~ okiee dokee, guardian dakotari3~ accepted, I think a warrior would suit him best..... Wild one~ I've finished drawin Nicholas, I'm halfway through Amy. And you can play the mix, butthey aren't born yet, is it okay if he is less playfull and duller than the rest?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 am

JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 am

yepyep, and people, there will be a delay for a while as my camera is out of charge
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 am

Thanks! And no rush. It is your topic after all. rendeer
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 am

Smile santa
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm

You got it Nichole. I'll go ahead and make his bio. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Name:(Nichole your choice.)
X breed:Fenci fox X wolf X deer
Information: He is unborn so lets just wait and see, also he will be the runt and most of the time runts give up with trying to play with the others for their small size and he will do that and take a learning path of other things instead of fighting.
Personality:He is dual and boring to the other pups, he doesn't like to play but learn about stuff, he is very smart.
Appearance:He has the body of a wolf but with huge Finci ears and antler stubs so far for antlers.
Picture:Can you drawl it please? Oh and I can't wait to see Nick's. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 am

okiee dokee, and harley, you can play one of the fennec fox wolf pups or wolf deer pups? Do u think that Tiny is a good name for the runt?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah, I will.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 am

I'll post soon, my phone's a bit of an idiot so I'll post a form or two when I get the chance.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Well just saying, he's a male so I think something else would work better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am

okay, ummmm....... Socrates?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 pm

I don't know if that's what you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Smile
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 pm

So those pictures done? I know it takes a while to make good art but can I see what you got so far or at least the finished ones, Smile ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 am

right, well, what I'll do....I'll take the pictures on my sisters dsi and upload them to facebook. Then I'll save them and put them on here using bannermaker Very Happy sorry bout the delay, my camera has officialy gone.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum