Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.

3 posters

Go down

Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.  Empty Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Hey guys,

I'm bored out of my skull! SO any one want to rp? I'm sooo bored.

Back to top Go down

Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.  Empty Re: Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 am

I can
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.  Empty Re: Bore bored bored bored bored bored out of my mind bored bored bored to death bored bored so bored bored bored bored ok that's getting anoying.

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

I will Smile And I looove your picture. So cute ^^
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Jazy-Ok what about?

Shadows-Thanks I thought it was about time I changed it, so um what do you want it do be about? My favrot animals to rp are Dogs and wolves. I love to rp with horses as well but wolves and dogs are my fav. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Pick between wolves and dogs then. Or mixed
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Husky\malamute topic doesn't sound bad. I'll play a stay maturate X wolf X Husky.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 pm

I haven't RP'ed with you in so long, could we fix that?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 pm

what about?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

maybe.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

That sounds good wild.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

Lets do wolves.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum