Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!}

3 posters

Go down

One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!} Empty One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!}

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 am

Plot
Winters coming. The nights are cold, and bitter. Especially for the wolves in Nebraska. Prey is scarce from the humans, and there's nowhere else to go. Worse, the leaders are dead and everyone thinks its a curse not to have a leader and won't step into their place. And never ever, since a lot of moons back, have these wolves tooken in a rouge or loner. They listened to their gods called the Urslana, they lived in peace with the bears and now the bears turn their backs on them for their own good. Wolves are starting to die and if there's nowhere for these wolves to turn, where would they go? The healer soon recieves a message from Urslana and an important message it is... "One will stand place, let one omega stands upon us." Wolves are starting to freak, and go crazy. They never let an omega be leader ever! But if it's worth that risk to take, then that's what it's going to be...

Roles

Note: When the Rank is taken, I'll make sure to cross it out.

- Alpha [Information:This is one way you can tell who the ALPHA is. By rasing the tail, symbolizes a sort of "flag." The higher the tail, the more dominante the wolf.]

- The Betas [Information: Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha with decissons as well as some other pack activities. With the pressence of the alpha gone, the beta will usally take over.] 2

-Subordinates [Information: Includes pup's, omega, and adult members. There can be different ranks for any subordinates. Caretaker, pupsitter, hunter, etc. Subordinates sumit to the higher ranking wolves such as the alpha and/or beta. Usally by submissive behavior] 2

- Healers [Information: The wolf that stays, and uses herbs to help wolves heal. Usually the wolf that gets omens from Urslana on half moon.] 1

- Healer Apprentice [Information: Healer Apprentice is the one who takes over after the Healer. Helps with herbs, and also gets omens from Urslana.] 3

- Apprentices [Information: The next genoration of the pack.]

- Omegas [Information: Is the lowist rank of any wolf pack. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The omega relives tention within the pack, and is the last to eat. And sometimes, the omega gets picked on so much, they become lone wolves.] 0

---------------------------

Bio:

Character's Name:

Physical Description:

Personality Description: if you're still testing what your character is like, this doesn't have to be filled out

History: optional
Other: optional
Song: optional

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!} Empty Re: One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!}

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:11 am

omega?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!} Empty Re: One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!}

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Character's Name:Hope
Pack: What are the choices?

Physical Description:Hope is a small scrunny built female that is hard to out run. She is horrible at fighting and still has not proved herself worthy of a rank for as apertace she failed.

Personality Description:
History: Hope was the daughter of a hunter and a warrior, all her sibling came out strong and worthy of good ranks while hope seamed to show no talent. As she grew up she tried desperately as a apertance but when the time came she was awarded with the low unsatisfying rank, omega.
Other: Hope is quite when it comes to words but her body language it's a whole different thing.
Song: (But in like a teens voice scenes Hope is young.)

2 more wolves coming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Character's Name:Dream
Pack: What are the choices?

Physical Description:Dream is a broad muscled up female and is very strong but her weakness is speed.

Personality Description:

History: Dream was a very successful young lady as a 1-3 year old and is still a very successful young lady. There's not much to say about her.
Other: She sort of keeps to herself unsure if she'll make a mistake and hurt some one or make then upset. Her fear is other wolves.
Song: (Undecided)

Character's Name:Dakota
Pack: Choices?

Physical Description:He is a small male but is muscled, he is perfect balance of speed and stranth.

Personality Description: Dakota is a goof ball. (That's all I got for now, sorry.)

History: No much because his life basicly has just started.
Other: Unlike most wolves he's eyes are bright green.
Song: Ok when it comes to males I can't come up with a song.

Pictures coming soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Character's Name: Equinox
Pack: Starlite

Physical Description: Equinox is a white wolf with silver orbs. She is not as strong as the others, but has strong appearances from when a lone wolf. She has long fur and a long tail as well that reaches the tip of the ground and more. She has pretty long slender legs that make her run quickly, and her ears are curved.

Personality Description: Equinox is an omega and was one ever since she came in as a lone wolf at age 1. Yet has she proved herself, but badly does she want to. She wished for so much more when she joined the pack and believed she really didn't deserve it but even more exciting is that she believes she is this omega who will take this place and is planning on speaking up and talking about it. She is outgoing, respectful, and kind hearted to anyone she meets and doesn't talk much.

History: When Equinox was little, she was born in the cold blizzard snow. Her mother died as well as her brothers when she turned 1 which wasn't good. Searching for days, getting stronger she soon came upon a pack. She wasn't weak, but she felt like they would give her respect. They took her in and made her an omega. They realized she was much taller than others and much more confident than others so they treated her more strictly. Others were jealous because of it. But she doesn't care, she was willing to prove herself. And ever since the Alpha died, and the betas won't take their place. She's willing to prove herself.
Song:

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Her:
One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!} Moz-screenshot-1One New Change... {Not DONE but I'll make reservations!} Equinox_by_misfitgypsy-d4hny7e
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm

(Where do you find those pics? I might make a bio. I'm not sure.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Deviantart
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Okay. Thanks.

Character's Name~
Lune

Age~

Gender~
Male

Pack~
Starlite

Rank~
Beta

Physical Description~
Toned with muscles everywhere, black coat, & blue eyes.

Personality Description~
Will be revealed.

History~
Ask?

Other~
None

Song~
Smooth Criminal~ Michael Jackson.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

Character's Name: Socrates
Pack: You choose?

Physical Description: he has a light blue/grey coat with dark blue/grey ears, his eyes match his personality, numb, cold and sad. He had ice cold blue eyes with a black, wet nose.

Personality Description: He is sad and is very quiet, he can't look anyone in the eye and is mysterious. In the middle of a tree clotted forest which hardly no wolf knows about, there is a normal looking pond, he steps onto the pond and the water around him lights up in a ball of flames and a flush of energy trvels up him, he does this eyery month and he does it to keep hisself in his normal form, not his destructive form.

History: Born in a cave near a river, Socrates was raised with his siblings for a normal life of 2 years, until one day, the river over fled and swept his family away, he was able to with stand the water and let it flow around him, he raced after his family down the river until a waterfall was in sight, he stopped and watched his family perish as they fell down the waterfall, this is why his personality is so boring and dull
Other: None
Song:
It's not really a song he can sing, but he can howl it with perferct tune:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=wolf#/d13fd6f

(another bio coming soon!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Great... I'll be healer as well.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down