Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Blank-

Go down

-Blank-           Empty -Blank-

Post by themagus Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 pm

OKay so... im braindead, blanked, swipped clean of thinking, etc'...

This topic is here for this exctly!
If you lack inspiration, feeling drained and just can't think as you want to come here and scribble your emptiness here to get it out!
Rules:
#Not for the bored, for the braindead!
Every time you want to post make a new reply! No editing.
As im blank i can't think of anything else XD

As for my i really am dead when it comes to thinking at the moment, im wholely out of inspiration and totally flat line when it should go up and down. My mind is blank like a seaweed on a bench and my knees are crackling when i stretch myself and move around oddly. If i only had the answers to that i could write as i please. And if i was tall the world would be small.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

-Blank-           Empty Re: -Blank-

Post by themagus Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 pm

sitting here infront of the screen with a huge salad trying to think of something and coming up with nothing, looking for that inner flame that will illuminate the way to something beautiful and growing, getting annoyed at myself for being this way and for loosing the flame in the first place even if it wasn't up to me, waiting for the coin to fall so something could start, a thing that will trigger the spart that will light the flame again.

ok so now im thinking... yew know... everyone talking about that they don't want topics to be left out, that they don't want to be left out of topics... but there's no one talking about finishing a topic... if you guys would actually finish one of your topics you could move on to the next and then you won't have so many topics you practically can't follow, because there are probably hundreds of topics unfinished by now, thus these topics are left out... so even if you have 10 or 20 topics at the same time... also people who are not online regulary and rp with people who are online regulary... say one of them have 15 topics, if he just disappear for some time he can't expect everyone to just wait with all those topics... im not saying you should commit to your topics and activity schedule, im saying you should take it into proportions, someone who's here every day will have a somewhat hard time to rp with someone who's here once a week, it may be unconsiderate but i think you shuold try to see that
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:12 pm

I have nothing. What should the first word be. Put the first word, the rest will come. Not. It's not coming, not will it come later. It won't. It will not. The thing is not there. The thing that is creation, and creativity. That thing that is life and growth and green and tenderness of the newborn. If void-salt was real it could be extracted from my chest. It does not hurt. It is a mast to the feeling of pain. A box. A container that isolate it from the rest of the world. From the rest of the feelings. It's infinite, and it's bad. A void can be channeled. How odd. Writing is freeing, but in this manner, not in others. I can not find the freedom in others, as I cannot find the freedom in me.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:54 pm

I feel like hhhhhhhhh... Like the sound you make when you breath out in order to see the air when it's very cold outside... Somewhat hollow, it can show you something that is the air around it but in a different temperature. And it becomes like all the other air around it not a moment later. A nothing in a different color, or infact, the same color, a different manner, perhaps.
hhhhhhhhhh.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum