Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer

3 posters

Go down

PYT (Pretty  Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer Empty PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:59 am

Sierra woke up from her bed and she had been sleeping like a baby. She had yawned and stretched her arms. She had looked at her alarm clock on her nightstand. "7:29! Oh goddaggit I'm gonna miss the bus". she huffed and cursed under her breath and she had went to the bathrooom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She quickly grabbed her hair brush and ran it trough. "Hair a mess...don't bother me". she went into the kitchen downstairs and poured some orange juice. She grabbed a bagel and headed out the door. She had to walk. As she began walking she heard wheels. She heard noises. Brakes, Screeches. THE BUS!! She ran and dropped her bagel while running and she had started walking, her dad would prpbably drop her off so she went back home. She knocked on the back door. "Damn it's locked". she banged on the door. Wait, she has a key. She had took her key out of her pocket and she unlocked the door. "Dad I missed the bus can you take me to school!", she yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "It would have been better if mom was here..". she missed her mom. They got a divorce and years after she passed away. Her dad had to take the custody of her and her little brother, Stewart. She went into his bedroom and whispered in his ear. "Wake up we missed the bus". She shook him. "Why bother the booger". her brother was only 12 and she was 17. She loved her brother, but she thinks he's the biggest brat in the universe. She ruffed his hair and walked away. Down the hall she went into his dad's room and her stepmom's. "Hey Stephanie can you drop me off to school. I missed the bus". she whispered softly so her dad wouldn't hear. "Stephanie", she called. "What Sierra what?" she yelled. "Can you drop me off to school I missed the bus". Sierra explained. "Yeah sure get my keys willa ya?" Stephanie replied. Sierra went to the dresser and grabbed the kets with the peace sign that stood for Mercedes-Benz. She rolled her eyes and gave Stephanie her keys. Stephanie slowly got out of bed and she snatched her keys from Sierra and put on her slippers and walked downstairs to the entrance of the garage. Sierra had looked at her brother before she left and she rolled her eyes. "Snot". she stuck her tongue out and went to the garage and she had went into the passenger seat of the black Mercedes and Stephanie started the car. "What's your excuse this time Si-Si?" Stephanie askjed turning to her. "Nothing my alarm didn't ring". Sierra said harshly. "Well...you said that yesterdy, a week before. That is getting old Sierra". Stephanie said and started to open the garage doors and drive away. "Well it really didn't this time". Sirra mumbled. "Excuse Me? Sirra talk okay I can't heaer you!" Stephanie yelled. "Oh well then you just won't". Sirra hissed smartly. "Hello you are speaking to the wrong person like that. I am not your friend on the playgorund I am your mother". Stepanie yelled as she turned the corner. "Stepmother you are my stepmother". Serra corrected. "Oh the hell well then Idon't give a care". Stepahnie cursed. Sierra clogged her ears with her fingers. "This conversation is over". she snapped and looked out the window.

PYT (Pretty  Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer Naomi___Portrait_by_TheSeeker417

Last edited by Platinum Moon on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

PYT (Pretty  Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer Empty Re: PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm

I do not remmeber agreeing to humans. I cannot do male humans because I suck at them and I plainly just don't like being one.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

PYT (Pretty  Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer Empty Re: PYT (Pretty Young Thing) Reserves for DayDreamer

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am

Well Im sorry u should've told me Harley when u said it

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 am

I thought we were going to discuss somthiing.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Well Im sorry but you should've been on more

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm

(hey i can see that you wrote a lot and if harley won't be able to reply I can always....just a suggestion)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Alright then cuz Harley not cooperating

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Okay well I can see that this has just been a misunderstanding, don't have to take it too bad. I'll post here instead.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanl you very much aad sorry for fussing at you Harley

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I would of loved to, but I cannot play guys. I epicly fail at it.

Plus, I couldn't of been on more because I was helping decorate my aunts wedding.Neutral
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Kewl

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Daydreamer if your gonna reply then DO IT!!!

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum