Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Turns This Way(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Trouble Turns This Way(Open) Empty Trouble Turns This Way(Open)

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Trouble Turns This Way(Open) 75631045_foto_9090

Cythraul & Mkrul

Paws burying themselves in the thick, cold white snow, thick white fur blending with the snow, his large black nose standing out. His big brown eyes stared ahead, through the light snow which fell to the ground. His long white tail twitching slightly behind him as he walked. He was a large white lion. To large to be a normal one. Many countered him against the usual lion and said he was a demon lion. Which was very possible. He was the height of a 13.3HH horse, though he was stronger then any horse could hope to be. A demon lion. Well, maybe that name had come around due his name actually being Cythraul which meant Demon. That was probably a large protion as why he was called a demon lion.
Many would think Cythraul to be a vicious, man eating beast; which, to their credit, he used to be. But then he met an elf named Mkrul. She had managed to calm him and tame him as much as you coud a wild beast like Cythraul. They were friends and partners now. He planned to keep it that way. "Are you alright?" he questioned, speaking in his own tongue. Which wasn't lion or any animal. Guess another reason to call him a demon. He had no clue as to what his language was, so he called it demon. Though Mkrul knew it, though she knew not what it was called, either.
At the moment, the young elf was crouched low upon his large sturdy back, burying as much of herself as she could in his thick mane. "Fine, Cyth. But we need to find shelter before the storm really hits," Mkrul said and the lion nodded in agreement. "I can sense it's going to hit very soon," she said and he nodded, "Hold on tight, then, girl," Cythraul side. Once he felt her curl her small hands through his mane and grip on, he lunged into a sprint.
Soon enough, they found themselves in a large cave which sported icecles on the ceiling of it. Many other animals and humans had found their way here. But when Cythraul came into view and into the cave, they all scrambled backwards, away from him. Scared for their lives that he was going to tear them apart. Though, when Mkrul slid from his back, some people relaxed, others stared in confusion, curiousity or shock. Some were suspicious of them. Elves usually never left their coven up in the mountain peaks, so why was she here?
Ignoring them and whatever some people said, Cythraul laid down and Mkrul lay between his front and back legs. The large lion curled his massive body around her, enveloping her in his warmth. They both soon fell asleep, ignoring everything else.

The next morning came and Mkrul woke u, stretching. But the warmth was gone, she couldn't feel Cythraul's thick white fur. She bounced to her feet and looked around. Everyone was gone, bar a couple of children and mothers. "Where did they take him?" Mkrul asked them, trying to not let her panic seep into her voice. They nodded in the direction of the town that sat between two mountains. The elf nodded her thanks and took off.
Finally coming to the town, Mkrul asked around and some people ignored her, some pushed her away and told her to go back to her coven. She growled to herself until she finally got an answer from an elderly man. They had taken Cythraul in the direction of the auction house. Nodding in thanks, Mkrul made her way to the auction house. Pushing her way through, Mkrul looked around.
Eventually, she saw them drag Cythraul into the cution pen. He was in a large cage, swipping at anybody wo came too close. His unnaturally large teeth flashed constantly as he hissed and growled and bared his teeth. Then a heart pounded, soul shattering roar split the air as he opened his maw.
Mkrul just stood there. She was unable to do anything as the prices went up and up. She couldn't bid. In this town you had to register. She wasn't registered. By the time she did, it would be too late. "No..." she whispered to herself as she stared across at Cythraul.
"Cythraul!" Mkrul called frantically. She had to get him to calm down or he'd hurt himself. Or worse. All went quite when the demon lion spun around to face her. Looking up at her with his large brown eyes. But her knees gave way and she collpased to the ground, staring down at Cythraul. She'd never see him again.

(Decent poster. I want: A man that steals the lion just for the hell of it preferably. Unless you can think of something better >.> Mind blank after typing this.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Trouble Turns This Way(Open) Empty Re: Trouble Turns This Way(Open)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

(Ok I have a different idea, so I hope you don't mind. If you don't like it tell me and I'll be on my way. I thought it would be cool.)

"Ice lions! Ice lions! Ice lions! There real, there real!" A man yelled running through town with a bloody leg injury. He was talking of the legendary tale of White lion warriors who lived in this area, but it was only a native tale from the elders. The man startled some but others laughed and mocked him till a loud thundering noise could be heard, it was racing towards the town. People started to scream and run when they saw the creatures causing it. Running in where young male lions with silver armour around 14.9hh charging angrily. Soon more and more appeared. The queen soon came running behind the army, "Kill all humans! We must not be told of, we must remain a secret. Or we'll all die." She then started to attack. Iveen a 2 year old at the hight of 14.8 still growing went with them. She was the princes, "Ivy stay close to your mom!" some one shouted at her and she listened. The queen charged a house with some others and they destroyed it and the 4 behind. Soon the humans where fighting back but the lions where whining, "There, go there!" She order seeing a huge building which had shouts coming from it. The lions all charged in and killed humans. One male grabbed one humans neck and snapped it while others clawed and some snapped there back bones. A elf had gone uno0ticed to them though. Ivy then saw the caged lion an made her way towards him, wary but turned and went to her mother. The queen was attacking one human while another threw a arrow at her which pierced though her body. Ivy ran to her mom, "Mother, Mother, Mother, no!" She screamed but another loin stopped her and yelled, "Retreat, Retreat, our queen is dead, retreat!" The lions lifted their head and turned to look, shocked. Two picked the queen up and they all ran. Leaving Cythraul and the elf Mkrul.

When they reached their home most where dead or injured. There was few of this specious left and now it was worse. Over by her mother Ivy screamed in agony and pain, her said cries flowing through the land. She roared over and over till knocking herself out from it. So0me others took her to her room while some barred her mother. The youngster had recently lost her dad, now she was orphan. Outside things where crazy, some of the lions thought with one another. Their cave began to rumble stopping them. They wanted to find a new castle before it caved in which could be in time. The place looked like a two ways to entire normal Ice cave but to them it was a castle.

(Sss and ssb I thought it would come out better.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 pm

(I'm not really sure what to post to that. I was hoping for an RP where both Cythraul and Mkrul would get equal shares in it.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 pm

(Oh ok, well all you have to say is no thanks. If you want I could add a male elf, I was thinking more people would join though.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 pm

(Male elf would be nice ^.^ and I never said I wouldn't post. I just have no idea what to post)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 pm

(Oh, well don't know how to help you there but She could set him free while every one is distracted? Male elf will come in soon. Smile Oh and got a name idea? I don't know many good names, especially when it comes to males.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 pm

(Skamue? It's the name of a elf demon slayer n one of my RPs on another site ^.^ Or Flker, who is Skamue's half brother and uses black magic >.> yeah, anyway. You only wanted names not life stories xD)

Mkrul heard the man and spun to look at him as he ran into town, leg bloodied. Ice lions? What the hell were they? Soon a pride of lions even larger then Cythraul came into town. Though larger, none had as much muscle as him. Similar but completely different. Mkrul watched as the lions tore into human flesh, limbs and intestines flying everywhere. Soon the once white snow was painted red. Mkrul had ran down and hid behind Cythraul's cage. One had noticed the cage and came running towards them, but soon, she was killed. Mkrul flinched as the sight of the dead lioness, but Cythraul didn't even bat an eyelash. Indeed, it proved just how bloody his life had been before she came along.
Soon the lions retreating, taking all the dead bodies of their fallen comrades and helping the injured back to wherever they lived. Mkrul took the chance of te distraction and used a pin to unlock Cythraul's cage. The humans in the town were shocked or frightened to notice. Leaping onto his back, Mkrul grabbed his thick white mane, "follow, them, Cyth," she said softly enough so noone decided to turn their way. "You, sure, Mkrul? They're not the same as me. It was hard enough for you to get me to calm down to even get close to me. That's a whole pride, and they're not of my species of lion. I don't know what they are like," Cythraul said, voice rough. "Just, go!" Mkrul hissed and in return, Cyth growled before letting out a terriying roar, which made everyone run, thinking it was another ambush.
Cythraul took off, following the trail left behind from the dead. But soon enough, the trail stopped and he skidded to a halt, snow spraying everywhere. "What now? I don't know where they went from here," Cythraul said, "can't you sniff 'em out?" Mkrul asked which earned her a growl, "i'm not a dog!" but she just laughed. "Dunno then.." Mkrul said softly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 pm

(I guess the 1st, lol Smile Oh and they where all smaller then him, the males where not all fully grown though.)

At their layer the Princes awoke and walked out, letting out a massive roar which could be heard form a few miles awake, "My parents are now both dead, so I must lead you. We will find a new cave soon. You two go look fo0r a new home. Every one else sit tight." Her voice bellowed with power. Ivy looked around, no male here was fully grown and only a few females where. Every thing looked bleak at the moment. IVy looked to some ingured males, there just starting to come in manes that normaly looked like white strands of frozen hair that was like any other hair but the color of it was now stained blood red. She took in a deep sigh before walking into her home and going down low, "Skamue? Skamue? Sam!" She spoke quietly at 1st but got impaction looking for him and yelled his name, "What." He said revealing himself. The brown haired elf approached her, "I need a favour." She said looking him in the eye, "Yes?" He asked, "I need you to guide me through the snow, I smelt another elf out there." He gave her a wearied look, "But your a lion-" She cut him off, "An Ice lion." He then spoke, "Ah right." He then jumped a pone her back and they walked out of the lower part of the cave to the entrance and walked into the snow, "We'll be back soon!" She bellowed then the elf told her ware to go and where not and which way was what and she sniffed till they found a massive lion and elf standing before them.

(I need to find pictures so it might take awhile, I'm not the best with finding good ones. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm

(of the elf?)

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/303/8/6/male_elf_swords_man_by_enaxor-d31smay.jpg

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/uploads/971/elvenMALE02.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/yananw/alderin.jpg

(also, you said they were 14.9hh, he's only 13.3hh)

Walking forward, Cythraul looked around, unsure of where to go from here. Given, he wasn't really trying to track them. He could follow the broken snow which was obvious left by the 'ice lions' but he was stalling. He did not want Mkrul going into a den of lions. Snuffing softly at the thought, he felt Mkrul tense above him and he stopped walking. "What's wrong?" he asked and for what seemed like an eternity, she did not answer. "I sense something towards us. The presense of another elf, and something else," she said which earned her a snarl of rage from Cythraul, his protective nature for Mkrul showing through. Noone would harm her.
A roar escaped his large fanged mouth, one paw lifted slightly from the snow. "You alright, Cyth?" Mkrul asked as she noticed him holding up his paw. "Perfectly fine," he said, placing his paw on the ground. Though, she wasn't convinced and she slid from his wide strudy back, landing in the deep snow. She made her way to his front and lifted his paw which was wider then her shoulders. Indeed, Cythraul was a huge lion. She inpected his paw and when she was finally satisfied, she dropped his paw. A shadow came over her and she froze. Cythraul growled and pushed Mkrul to stand beside him, teeth bared.
Turning, the young elven girl saw the large lion and the elf sitting atop of her. Who were they? She glanced across at Cyth and saw his growling, overly large teeth bared. His canines were longer then her forearm. Wouldn't want to bit bitten. "Who are you and what do you want?" Cyth asked, hostility clear in his voice. Mkrul placed a hand on his shoulder and vaulted onto the lion's back, looking across at the male elf.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

(Ops, I messed up. Well let the males be taller then him but the females are either his hight or small, Ivy is 12.9 for now but she'll grown to 13.3 or 13.2. I'm trying to make them around the same hight because there similar breeds, we'll I was thinking he could find out what breed he is which could be a Ice lion hybrid your choice though.)

Ivy, though she felt fear puffed out her chest slightly and turned her head to look at the slightly taller male, her face showing not particler expression. Sam then spoke, "I am Skamue and this is-" The female lion cut him off, "Iveen, my name is Iveen but many call me Ivy." She spoke in a very similar tongue as Cythraul but it was different. Sam patted Ivy and slid off, "We where just looking for some one fallowing us, Iveen felt a presanve that made- Hey where you going?!" He said as Ivy started to run off. He shook his head and looked back, "As I was saying made her uncomfortable. But I see you two are no threat, you may come if you'd like there is plenty of food at our home." He said turning and walking through the snow muttering something, "Stupid lion, like her but so skittish." As he walked he saw a figure moving towards him, "What the heck was that for?" He said seeing who it was and getting on her back. "Hey your the calm one, I'd settle." The female joked before running back home fast. When they reached home Sam told all the lion what happened and stuff but left out the part of Ivy running off, not wanting them to panic because their new leader was a bit coward-ish.

(Ssb and sss)

(Oh and for pics I'm stuck between the 2 top ones, you pick. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:41 pm

(Second one and alrighty then. So males are bigger then him ^.^)

Mkrul looked at Skamue and the smaller, female lion and huffed softly. So she wasn't the only one to be able to tame one. Well, she was like Cythraul. Not quite.. She was a coward, that was for sure. Not a true lion. Mkrul laid on Cythraul's back, closing her eyes and waving a hand in the air, "you handle this, Cyth," she said softly. He merely nodded and looked at the elf. When he said they could come, Cythraul hissed slightly. She didn't want to put Mkrul in danger. But right now, they needed some food, so he couldn't reject. When the female came back, Cythraul huffed in impatience. When the elf got onto the smaller lion's back, they sprinted off. Without warning, Cythraul took off without them. "Holy son of a piest!" Mkrul yelped before she fell from the lion's back. "What was that for?!" she snarled at him.
The lion growled at her, but he picked her up in his jaws and ran after them, the young elf dangling from his mouth. She wasn't scared, but she had a I-can't-believe-i'm-doing-this and why-the-hell-am-I-here-again look. Soon they came to a cave, young lions dotting the area. The males were alot larger then Cythraul, but had alot less muscle then him. He could easily overpower them. But the lions turned towards the newcomers, growling at Cythraul, though staring at Mkrul like a piece of steak. In return, Cythraul growled at them and most back down. One male, who easily stood 1.5HH taller then him, came towards him, saying, "give me that girl and i'll let you live, shrimp," the male barged his shoulder against Cythraul roughly, reaching for Mkrul, saying, "I need an appetiser before dinner."
That did it. Treating Mkrul as food was going over the line. Cythraul dropped Mkrul and she landed with a thump and a growling grump. He knew she hated to just be dropped. But right now, he didn't care. Cythraul lunged at the larger male, catching him by surprise. They reared at eahother, unsheathed claws swiping at eachother's faces. Cyth managed to nick the other male's nose.
Suddenly Cythraul lunged at the male, barged him with his shoulder and knocking him onto the ground. Cythraul moved to stand over the larger male, staring down at the male growled though hesitated as he saw the murderous look in Cyth's eyes. Cyth's teeth were easily twice the size of the larger male's and packed with muscle. Something the younger, though bigger lion just realised. "Do not. I repeat. DO NOT ever threaten Mkrul again or treat her as food!" he roared, nearly shattering the lion's eardrums. The young lion nodded vigorously and Cyth stepped away from him, watching the male scramble away from before sauntering off into the cave, seething in rage at his defeat.
Cythraul turned to see a couple creeping towards the young elven girl, and he jumped landing atop of the girl, keeping her under his as he growled at the lions. They all backed down, lowering themselves in submission to the stronger lion. Sure, he wasn't even apart of their pride, but that didn't seem to matter to them right now. They were treating him as a real leader. Cythraul huffed and picked Mkrul up again before walking inside the cave, a few lions following out of fear or respect, he did not know.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Ivy felt rage as the males ignored her, "Stop it! No she's not food! We respect Sam now listen!" She said but was ignored in till Cyth took action. She watched him, so brave. This made her shamed but the girl was only two, still pretty young. Not even old enough to breed yet. The female led them into their layer as Sam sat on her back. When they reached Sam's room he hoped off then left saying, "I'll go prepare dinner." The female lion looked to Cyth with questing eyes, she sat there staring for the longest time before saying, "How do you it? FEar nothing? Be a real leader? I'm just a coward born as the wrong person." She said as her voice creaked to the end of her words. She was looking down now, ashamed of herself. "M-my mom was awesome but she died today in the battle. I wish I could only be a leader like her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Following the young lion into the male elf's room, Cyth put Mkrul on the ground, where she leapt to her feet, looked at Cythraul for a glaring moment before following Skamue to take her mind off that Cyth was ready to kill for her. Cythraul watched her leave then turned to the young lioness. As the youngster spoke, Cythraul sat down with a huff. "My past isn't a very good one. I used to slaughter human villages, elf covens, prides of lions. I was a murder. But until I attacked Mkrul's coven, killing them all except for Mkrul, including her family, she managed to become my ally and friend, I was a simple tyrant. She had to see as I killed every one of them. I know she blames me for it and with every reason. I know she fears me as well.... I am afraid of things. Losing her. She is all that matters to me now. I am no real leader. You may be a coward now, but you are still young. You shall one day become like your mother. But have patience. Losing your mother would've been a blow both to you and the pride. They will be in disarray until you put them into place. Just stand up for yourself. Raise your voice and don't back down." he explained with a light growl, glancing in the direction Mkrul had vanished.

Following Skamue, she watched as he got things ready and she blinked softly. She heard Cythraul in the distance speaking of his path and her mind wandered to that day Cythraul had attacked her coven. She would always blame Cyth for that. But now, he was also a friend. Her only. Her only safety and protection. Home. Sighing, Mkrul looked at the male, "need any help?" she asked him, giving a slight smile.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Sam smiled back at her, "If you'd like to help. What do you want to eat." It was obvious to Ivy that he liked her, knowing him so long but she kept quite. "Oh, all right." She responded. "So um you never said your name." He said moving a pot and getting some fish out, chopping it up and then some steak. He put it on a pan and slightly cooked it, but left it bloody. He then added seasonings, "Don't know why but Ivy likes her meals like this. She's very odd when it comes to eating, highly picky at times." He said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Mkrul smiled and walked closer to him and helped with whatever needed to be done. Then he spoke again and she gave a light laugh. "Well, excuse me rudeness, then. My name is Mkrul, and yours?" she said, ending with a question. She smiled softly. A few moments later, a large maned head appeared in the doorway, mouth open slightly, large fangs glinting in the light. Mkrul turned around and strode towards Cythraul, flicking a hand towards his nose, which made the lion flinch back. "Get out!" she demanded which earned her a defiant, threatening snarl from the intimidating lion. But she just scoffed and put her hands on his chest and pushed, "get out you overgrown pussy cat!" she hissed. Calling a lion a pussy cat was one of the worst insults to say to them. Showed she either had balls - figuratively - or she knew she was safe with him. He snapped his jaws at her with another growl but left. Standing back, Mkrul brushed her hands together with a grin and then washed her hands before getting back to helping the male elf.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

May i join
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 am

(I only wanted this to be a 1 x 1 sorry.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

Ok thaats fine
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:05 am

Skamue laughed, "Oh and forgive me to, mines Skamue. But you may call me Sam." When the meal was done he sat their plates on the table then the lions on the ground. Ivy ate quickly, "Not to fast Ivy you'll get sick." He warned her. Sam slowly ate him food showing manners and when every one was done cleaned up the place. "It's late you may stay the night if you like?" He said then added, "I have a spear room down here big enough for the two of you." He said oping the door to a cosy looking guest room with a large bed, a nicely made wooden dresser with a yellow at base lamp, and a oval blue and green rug. Ivy walked to her room ready for bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 am

Mkrul started to eat her food and glanced across at Cythraul who was eating quietly. Seemed today had takn more out of him then he expected. She sighed softly and helped Skamue with the cleaning. Then when he said about staying the night, she looked over at Cyth who was just about ready to pass out and she laughed, "sure," she said to Sam with a smile. When he opened to room to the guest room, Mkrul blinked in surprise. It was pretty good. "Thank you, Sam. We shall see you in the morning," she said, adding a silent probably to herself. She stepped into the room and without warning, Cythraul shoved past her and somehow managed to fit on the bed. Blinking in surprise, Mkrul glanced at Sam and gave a sheepish grin before lightly closing the door behind her and curling up with Cyth and going to sleep.

Morning came quickly and the two slipped silently from the room and somehow managed to exit the cave without notice. Even the guards didn't notice them. She vaulted onto Cythraul's back and she sighed. "It was nice while it lasted," she said and Cyth nodded in agreement before he started to walk off. "We can't stay, though, Mkrul, you know that." Cyth said and the elf's grip on his mane tightened, "I know that. You don't need to remind me,"
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 am

When Sam awoke he was sad to see they had gone but understood sometimes you have to go. He walked over to a small coner table and but down a building plan. He was great with crafting, building, and stuff. Ivy walked out of her room and went outside to see their foot prints headed in a dangerous detection. Ivy ran downstairs and told Sam who got on her back and off they went running. Ivy moved as fast as she could till bumping into something. It was Cthy, "Sorry." She said then Sam spoke, "You guys don't want to head that way, another pride of Ice lions are there. But these ones are bigger and stronger then you lion and much older then our pride. " After they told the news they saw something big charging them, they where to late all ready past the border line.

(Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm

-Bumb-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum