Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!)

2 posters

Go down

~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!) Empty ~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Nikita

Days past as Nikita journeyed on through the blistering winds. She stopped for a moments rest, trotting to a near-by river that lapped up against its bank. She sat down before its raging waves. Her tail wrapping around her large, all so muscular fine frame. Nikita snorted, coming up to a stop at the top of a ledge, she glared down at the bottom of the raging black river, rotating her massive black head to give her shoulder a quick lick. Turning and walking toward the river, glaring down into the raging black pool. Her ears pricked forward hearing a slight distant stress howl of a wolf coming her way. Half sneering her ears liad flat against her cranium. Nikita snarled ruthlessly, wrapping her tail around her slender frame, straightening herself up to stand up straight. Rotating her head to look over her shoulder, she gave only the slightest flick of her tail when a rabbit passed by. She sneered, lifting one paw to trap the helpless animal in her grasp, Nikita smirked, and with a quick motion, the rabbit was in her maw in only a matter of seconds. Soon being ripped apart by her powerful fangs. Her gaze traveled toward the sun, snorting with stress she flicked her tail and followed the path onward. Nikita shook her head, sighing heavily she began to travel with speed, trotting down the path ahead on her. The harsh desert will not be kind to her..

Nikita traveled on, her paws beginning to ache. Only moments past when a sharp scent raffled her nose. Sharpened pointed daggers unsheathed themselves, claws like dragon fangs extended. Her muscles rippled beneath her coat, raven black fur began to rise with the heat making her look twice her size, the white dragon mark on her hind started to glow with a amthymst red. Pinned ears were lost in a black pool of bristling fur. Eyes were blazing with fury, they began to swirl with anger. Nikita grunted as a large frame flashed past some trees, snarling ruthlessly she shook herself off. Only to see than she was frozen and staring out into the blazing hot desert. She snarled, ears pinned tightly to her cranium. Pulling her head forward, eyes narrowing to see what was coming towards her.

After seconds had gone by and all was still, sand began to fly up at Nikita. Sneering in rage, she pulled her head up. Nikita looked up, ears pricked forward and eyes wide as ever can be. She whirled around on the harsh desert sand, sprinting off with blazing speed. In spite of her bad ciped nackle, this didnt stop her frm running. Instantly Nikita whirled around and stumbled into a dark cave, watching outside of it, the sand hitting the cave wall with grave power and flying off down the moorland. Wiping off specks of sand on her coat. Nikita sat down in the back, curling herself in a mossy nest. The sand storm began to stop only hours later. Sighing she swiped up a paw, kicking the sand that lay outside the cave like a wall protecting Nikita inside it. Nikita snorted, jumping up and crawling her way up out of the sand, as she reached the top. Sadn flung up at her, hitting her face hard, making it sting. Nikita sat down ont he top of the cave, her eyes scanning the desert with rage filled up in them.Taking a deep breath, she took off down the hot sand land again, this time running non-stop, no matter what.

After awhile of running, coming to a complete stop, she slept the night in another cave, this time with more light. She stretched out her limps and rotated her head to look around. Roughly she snorted, sighing Nikita looked around for any civilization, but all she saw was water drizzling down a waterfall and into a black still pool. She watched as the specks of golden lights flashed across her face, Nikita's eyes met the heavenly sun, as they shown through her empty white eyes. Closing her eyes and watched as the light began to fade. Darkness creeping over the sun, wrapping its dark wings around it. Total darkness silenced the still desert. Nikita found herself hiding behind a rose berry bush, as little light shone through the cracks above her. In the darkness she could just make out the shapes of her parents. Blinking her eyes a little to get used to the dark. She seen her fathers grey pelt towering over her mother. Her mother was pinned to the earth, her fur didn’t look the same. Her usual fluffed out, soft snow white pelt was splattered with blood. Large glistening fangs snapping at throats. Growls erupted, and the sound of fur being torn was all that echoed throughout this dark crusaded forest. As Nikita watched through the hole in the rose berry bush, came a raft of scarlet blood that burned his scenes.

Watching as her mother and father battle against the still night. It seemed as if Nikita's heart was pounding out of her chest, was she dreaming about her past. Of course it seemed so, or if she was just now living in it for a moment. Her father’s growl sliced the silence away, and Nikita shot her head up to notice fangs being snapped at a throat and his blood-shot red eyes gleamed into his mates blue. Nikita's eyes closed tightly as her father ripped out her mothers heart and flung it at Nikita. Jumping forward out of the bush. Her father roared in rage and whirled to meet his daughters gaze. As moments passed, large body’s rising then falling again. For a moment Nikita thought this was a reality not a dream. At that instant her father snarled at her, and bounded away. Nikita shook her head, and flashed her eyes open, blinking wildly. She scrambled to her paws and sat back upon her hauches. 
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!) Empty Re: ~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!)

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 pm

I used to think I was unstoppable. Nothing in the world could throw me down. In fact, no one tried and I continued to summon the dead, help the dead when there's trouble, when they have trouble. Never did I know that there was a spot of weakness inside my master in the other side of the mountain, in which I live in. And so that I summon the dead, talk and help the dead and listen to the majestic spirits. I am usually visted from some wolves once a month, a few times a month. They ask for questions and I answer the questions by deep meditation so quietness so when I'm at peace, I could summon a god. And the best thing about this, I was called a God myself. I felt happy and felt like a leader. They felt me feel good... I even thought that I met a female wolf; fantastic. Her slender feminine body, slanted eyes and long beautiful light silver fur... she seemed to understand me; seemed to know me too much. She could read my mind, knew everything I thought. She'd even come visit me every two moons... but it all changed when she was a victim of an unknown murder on her journey. She died... and they did find her body, frozen in the depths of the snowy winter. And it broke my heart... but I went on serving others and sometimes, she visited me with her spirit. Then one day, that powerful murder knocked down the whole pack until everything was gone... everything. The master then visted me, and told me I shall find the last wolf of the breed who were the ones who killed them... the wolf with the dragon tattoo. Even though she wasn't pleased, I want to avenge the one I loved life and went out... t

They led me... haunted me... the spirits gave me omens that led me on through the forest, and snowy mountains. I continued to get and even though I lived quite long, I stopped aging by the age of 5 1/2... never to get older. Never to look older. Never to slow down on the powerful paws that were given to me. Full of energy. I walked from dawn to midnight. Midnight til' dawn following the wolf's scents with the haunting voice of the dead pushing me on. Then that's when I arrive. Its this vacant desert... I finally am excited my journey is almost over. Avenging the wolf I loved was the best thing ever even though she wasn't pleased... never pleased with violence. Not talking to me was nothing...

Victim lifted his muzzle up and he narrowed his eyes, risking to get sand that were threatning to land in his eyes and make him blind. The wind blew and soon, he knew there'd probably be a sandstorm. It was not rare. He missed his home but he continued on and could feel himself getting closer to the last breed who whipped out the powerful wolves of his own. Walking on, her soon smelt the scent... it was like a posioning and dangerous scent and he coughed it out. "You've arrived..." he heard something whisper in his ear. At his side, was a ghostly shape beside him. He was the only one who could see him. "She is in there and as soon as you kill her, it'll all be over." Victim cocked his head... "her" but Victim was too overwhelmed to know or to care all that was buzzing in his head was: "kill, kill, kill." So, he walked into the cave slowly, his eyes narrowing. He released razor fangs, and claws and saw the shadowe in he let out a low snarl. "It is your time to die." he said.

Beside him, he could smell his loves scented disappointment beside him... but he said nothing inside he fluffed out his fur and waited for the wolf to submit or get ready to fight.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!) Empty Re: ~~~ She Dances In The Dark ~~~ ( SIlver Shadows!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Nikita
She pulled her head up high. Cocking her head to one side, she stood up boldly before him> Straightening herself out to stand much taller than this wolf before her. " Whaat did you say?" She sneered at him. " Kill me?! HA! You can try, but your fighting skills are no match for mine." She said down at him. Flexing out her muzzles. Empty white orbs blazing down into his. Sharpened to the point, like dragon fangs unshealted themselves, driving into the earth. Her fangs stuck out 7 inches long out of her maw. Snarling with threat towards him, Nikita snapped at the brutes muzzle. " If you wish for a fight, I will show you one." Nikita growled in rage, the blazing dragon mark on her hind grew brighter with anger. Her muscles rippling beneath her jet black pelt. She shoved herself past him, and quickly with speed like a vampire was on top of the cave in an instant, before you could ever blink an eye she was gone. Awaitin for the male, who thought he could get away with killikng an immrtal sent from hell, and one of Satan's daughters. Pssh, think again..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm

The wolf seemed to act like she was unstoppable. Victim remembered when he thought as if he was unstoppable... until his heart broke. You couldn't be strong... concentrate without a broken heart... right? He heaved a big sigh and walked out coolly, unafraid. Just wanting to get it over with. She didn't know how strong he was. He was bringing 1,000 Unsecrated strong. He walked out and looked around til he saw her on the cave and then he jumped up and leaned in giving a viscous snarl. "I said time to die." he rumbled. He was sent from both God and Satin... they both had a war on him ever since he was born. He stood taller than her, and then he pounced out and knocked her down, skull first hitting the concrete of the cave as he knocked her down, rolling off the cave. He pounced down and jumping and landing on her pressing against her and pressing his claws into her before releasing fangs and sinking them into her released fur, but not her neck. "Struggle against this female, and you're head will be ripped strong or not." he threatened. This was it and he'd have to send the dead because he knew that probably, the dragon tattoo was strong but not as strong as flesh-eating hell
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Nikita
Nikita let him tackle her. Letting him do damage, but when he did, she healed instantly. Nikita chuckled evily. " Kill me? Kid, you make me laugh." Nikita pushed him off her with much force. Her powerful legs throwing her off him, she instanly was on top of his. The dragon tattoo flashed with a bright ray of light. Loud echos came from the earth. It began to shake. Nikita snapped at his maw, soon locking it without no release on hsi neck. Blood oozing. Nikita flew back, quickly disappearing out of sight. Large black wings were seen in the fog. Nikita snarled with a slight roar. About 10 dragons, twice the size of a regular dragon standing over the clouds. Nikita growled. The dragon tattoo, glowed in red. Soon Nikita felt her body beginning to form. She grew larger in strength and size. Standing taller then the male before her. She snarled down at him. She was sent fromt he dark depths of hell, the spawn of Satan. Nikita growled, awaiting a foolish attacks. Nikita grew ings, and soon horns. Masssive maw, and four eyes. She has three tails, and sharp dragon claws. Scaled tail, Nikita had the curse of a Dragon form when her tattoo glowed in anger and rage. she began this horrid monster.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm

When she healed and he was called a kid, he growled. How old was she? She defiently had a more older complextion. "There must be a weaknes.." he struggled his voice under her clamped jaws on his neck. He struggled free from her gasp but he'd realized he just let go and when he blinked his eyes open, they became wide as he noticed a thousand or even a million armies of dragons. They seemed huge and then she turned bigger than him. He backed away, not even able to handle a wolf this big. Or a thousand or a million dragons with glowing eyes of evil. He cursed under his breath and thought long and hard before ending in a nearby cementary. He closed his eyes. "Rise the dead!" he whispered. "Rise them all. Rise the Unsecrated before I fall." Then, flesh-eating zombies came from their grave letting out desperate moans.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Nikita
She chuckled. The dead really? Shaking her head, she signaled for her dragons to charge. Once they did, blazing scarlet flames burst down upon the zombies. Nikita pounced upon the wolf. Pinning him down, her claws sinking into hsi flesh. Nikita snorted, as the battle began, large shadows casted over her, claws flung zombies intot eh air. Her dragons bursted bright firey flames down upon the dead. HEr eyes flashed with anger. The dragon mark flashing also, its eyes blazing with rage. Nikita listened to the distant moan, and as one zombie came towards her, all she did was snatch it up and crush it to peices. Then snapping violently at the wolf's maw. The dragons behind her roared in rage.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 am

As she pinned him down, he howled in pain as her claws dug into him. When that troubled howl howl sounded a few of the pack and took over about a few 100s of the dragons and fought the others. One of zombies came from behind the female wolf and bit into her flesh. She would probably got infected. He didn't exactly know her weakness which made him a little nervous. But he hoped she did so with the bonus. He'd go back without a worry and even try to find Angel's (the wolf he loves).body and give her another chance at life, at love. He loved that. This time he pinned her roughly by her skull.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 am

Nikita snarled, whriling around before the zombie could bite her. She tore at its head, then clawing into the shreds. She snarled down at the wolf. Nikita glared into his eyes, knowing he was weak agaisnt her. She shook her head, signaling with ehr tail for her dragons to vanish. And as they did, the dragon tattoo flashed and screams of horror came flooding into her soul. Nikita snarled, backing away fromt he wolf. Her head hung low, soft growls. Nikita soon was back to her normal form. Nikita snarled up at the ground, claws out. Nikita heard a zombie behind her and all she did was claw its head off clean off its shoulders. That was the last of the zombies. Nikita snarled. She would have brought demons from hell, but that would get to blood-filled. The demons would probably killed the wolf before her. Nikita glared at him. " I-I have to go now, a quest is awaiting me." Nikita spat in rage. Turning around quickly, and sprinting away through the desert landscape. Nikia spit out blood. She looked at her dragon tattoo, and seen it flash with excitement. She smiled and went on running with blazing speed down the land.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am

The male heaved heavily, sitting down and closing his eyes as he went to sleep. He didn't dare anymore... she ran from the fight making the dragons disappear. He made the rest of the Unsecrated go into their graves and heaved another sigh letting his head drop and closing his eyes. "That stupid bitch, running from a fight... she's more weak than I realized. I will not make you do no more." The ghost of his master said turning and pressing his nose into Victim's neck healing it. No more wounds than that and disappeared. He still continued to breath heavy but soon, it was all over and he breathed normal and got up astartin to go towards the mountains. So he can retrieve Angel.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 am

Nikita awoke the next morning. She stretched out her limps and rotated her head. Roughly she snorted, making her way out of the darkness and into the light brushing her way through the thickets. The blazing sun reflected off her black coat. Empty white eyes shown brightly with courage. Sighing, Nikita looked around for any civilization, but all she saw was sand whipping up off the ground and swirling around her. She watched as the specks of golden sand flashed across her face, slicing through the wind to make an eerie sound echo in her pricked flurry ears.

Nikita's eyes met the heavenly sun, as they shown through her white eyes. She closed her eyes and watched as the light began to fade. Darkness creeping over the sun, wrapping its dark wings around it. Total darkness silenced the still desert.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:26 am

(Braindead... how should it happen now?)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

( Hmmm... Grrr... Ummm.. *Thinking, Thinking*... Errr, Idk... Maybe start off with him trying to bring back his love. Idk?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm

With no rest what-so-ever, Victim made it to the mountains. He climbed up, and here there was snow on them from the freezing cold above. Sniffing in the cave, he realized that a raccon and a mountain goat had stupidly entered. He growled and wished he would've been here. He made his way in and looked at the cave. He sighed. The stars were out. This was his only chance. He thought, and went to search for her body. Soon, he sniffed out her grave with extra senses and bent down to give it a sniff. Then he dug it up. He then looked at the stars and thought of her then, a million stars came from the sky and entered the grave. Soon, a silver feminine wolf went out.. body strong and healthy. No longer frozen. He walked to her and nuzzled her and licking her on the nose. She accepted it nuzzling him back. "We can be together..." he whispered. She nodded. "I saw the battle; I'm glad your okay."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Nikita watched as the stars blinked in the night sky. Lighting it up brightly. She snorted. Nothing right now, at this very moment could cure her pain just the presence of her mate again. Nikita imaged, Mercury infront of her at this very moment. Nikita let out a sigh, in the back of her head she heard ehr father's call. Loud moans and screams from the underworld. He was summoning her, Nikita looked at the dragon tattoo as it lifted up off her hind and into the air before her. In a bright flahs of light. A picture of her father showed infront of her. Nikita bowed before him. " You summoned him?" She asked. Her father nodded. " You have to kill the wolf." Nikita pricked her ears, cocking her head to one side. " He's an immortal jsut like me." She pointed out. Her father nodded. " Yes, but only one thing will hurt him. And then drive him to kill himself..." Nikita listened carefully. " His mate." She sat there in shock. Wondering if she did that, how she would feel if the wolf killed her love. Nikita shook her head in disapproval. " I-I can't." Her father looked blankly at her. " You WILL do what you are told." He spat at her. Nikita jumped out of her skin as her father spat the words out at her. She nodded slowly. Once she did, he left and she was left with total darkness. She thought. Stomping her paw, she will not kill someones love.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 pm

When they headed back, she was tired from returning and fell asleep. Angel wasn't the only one tired. He was tired from the long travel and not going straight to sleep when he got back. Yawning, he curled himself around him and fell asleep. He didn't want to lose her again; he would die for her and just knew that if she died a second time, he wouldn't be able to bring her back. That's why he never brought her back because he was afraid of the dangers. He asked himself one thing: Was it the right time to bring her back.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Grrr. Idk how to reply to this
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Oh and reply to the other topic of ours
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm sorry ):
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

its okay, I think I have something. Kind of, may be short. Im brain-dead with RPing with wolves at the moment Sad I replied to Enternal kiss

Nikita snorted, shaking the horrid thoughts away from her mind. Nikita thought of killing the mate of the male wolf. She snorted, " I can't. I just can't. I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.. Would I?" She asked herself. Then snapped her sharp razor canies in mid-air. Snapping at nothing, but mindless air. Nikita growled, stalking out the cave. She sat back on her shoulders, looking to the sky. " Oh, Mercury.. Where are you?" she sadi under a hushed out voice. Nikita sighed heavily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 am

Tonight, Victim awoke no warm body curled with him. He blinked and looked up to see her at the edge of the mountain, her bright silver pelt shinning. He walked towards her and beside her and sat down looking at the stars. She looked at him and smiled lifting her head to let out a beautiful mealody. It was up and down.. he was amazed. Soon, he joined in.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 am

Nikita heard a distant howl. Ignoring it she had an instinct to howl, but she didnt. Stroling back into her cave, she layed down to fall back to sleep.

( replied to the topic and id how to reply to this topic anymroe:( )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum