Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows)

2 posters

Go down

Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows) Empty Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:24 pm

++ Flynn ++
~ As the wind scortched across my face, making leaves fly up around me. Flynn looked to one side, covering his face in his broad-shoulders. He sat back on his hauches in wolf form. Whispers of the dead echoed in his pricked ears. He stood tall and mighty. Muscles rustling as the wind ruffled his brilliant whtie pelt side to side, make his shiver only slightly. Flynn looked down at his masive paws, ready to sprint through the forest to find food.. His tringling scenes caught a raft of deer. A grin taking place, he leaped up over a large log and sprinted passed tree. Dodging snake holes. Flynn skidded to a halt behind a tree. His lips curling back to reveal long, glistening, sharp canines flashing as the sun reflected off them. The wind carried his scent father east so the doe had no sence that he was near. As quietly as possible, Flynn lowered himself to the Earth, to where his bright white pelt touched the forest-floor. Shuffling the leaves. He sneered between clentched fangs, and soon enough he burst up out from behind the tree. Taking hold on the does' neck. He struck with much power and force to bring the doe down instantly. A crack broke the silence of the moaning in pain doe. He didn't release him grip, 'till the body stopped shaking. With one jolt from its hind legs. Flynn released his grip, taking in the sweet scent before him. He leaned down, placing his front paws on the deers head. Flexing out his canines to rip the flesh off its side. Taking a huge chunck of meat out of its stomach. He began to feast upon the deer.
After moment's passed. He lifted his paw up to wipe the blood of his muzzle. Standing tall above scraps and bones. Flynn, shifted into his human form. His muscles blunged out of his shirt, his bright green eyes caught sight of a rabbit moving across the Earthly ground. He flashed his fangs, swiping a paw at it. He snarled, chuckling a bit as it hopped quickly off into the hole. Flynn cautiously walked around aimlessly. Not giving no thought that he was in his human form. But no well, who would cross his boundaries. If they did, they have a rude awakening ahead of them. He crept on through his territory. ~
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows) Empty Re: Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows)

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

The female sat there in chains, cuffed together tightly around her also around her were chains on her wrist, keeping her fist from balling up and knocking someone out. She fidgeted and looked around her surroundings: People were talking and walking together, not even looking at her. No scars covered her body and she was beautiful. She had long hair that reached to her waist brown and luscious. He skin color a perfect tan. She had a perfect body size and was not as much tall than anyone around her but showed her golden eyes and fangs when they dared go up to her, scaring them away. She was against a wall in an alley by a door, waiting for her master. The young woman lived in manor of her master. She had to do anything he said. She was capable of defending herself, because she was a wolf shifter. But that capable would turn into a risk and that risk of the wraiths swallowing her up and killing her. He was a witch and could have something she was not capable of her killing- neither was anybody else.

So here she waited, kicking at the concrete as if it was somebodies face and trying to break the chains that she knew was not strong enough to break out of. She just wanted to go home; wanted to be with her mother her sister. Then a shock of eletric pain filled her heart as she realized she couldn't... they were dead. She put her back to the wall and went down. Over the fence in the end of the alley... was the forest. She missed the forest yet she was never able to go there any longer since she was a pup. No more running wild with her mother and bringing back small rats, mother impressed. She never got the big game though it was her dream. Instead, she ate leftovers from the master. She wants to run free, wind going through her fur until she's panting and sweating out of her fur... but instead she was stuck on these chains. She was also an assasain and hardly went out anymore.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows) Empty Re: Are you afraid of the Dark? (Silver shadows)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Fylnn could hear distant yells of people and music ringing in his ears. He stopped at the border of his territory. Staring down the mountain top of a town, Fylnn snorted. Slowly shifting into his wolf form, he began to stole down the slope. trotting through the open entrance. Fylnn glared at all the people. He stood talk at the waist line of a 6ft person. Shuddering away when someone reached down to pet him, Fylnn snapped at the little girls hand. Growling with his beautiful white fur shinning, he darted off, dodging people. He swayed swiftly into an ally. He sighed, shifting into his human form. Running his hands into the pockets of his pants. He sighed heavily. With a sharp scent of wolf and human mixed. He shot his head up, still with hsi ears pricked he listened to the beat of the music as he got closer to a female chained to a door in a small ally way. Flynn chuckled, whirling around infront of her he poked the chains. " Seems your chained up huh miss?" He said with a slight chuckle. He leaned up against the side of the brick wall behind him, standing infront of the hybrid. Fylnn turned his ehad only slightly to see guards pass, quickly he turned into a corner space to hind himself. He was um, kinda wanted here. Fylnn was an Assassin, and well has been a theive since he was a teenager.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

The young woman tried scratching in the raw skin where the chains held her captive and she pulled them once again as if somehow the chains will break free on both ankles and wrists. She was really frustrated, and it was easy to see on her face. Suddenly, a scent hit her nose. It was different and had such a familar stench to it. She sniffed again and her golden eyes flashed; another Guardian. Another wolf-shifter at the most. She stood with hands, her back and hips pulling her up against the wall. Heaving heavily she narrowed her eyes to see a young man. He was coming up to her, the stench she smelt on him directly. She saw him come up to her, teasing her while on the chains, his hands brushing hers. She instantly felt insecure and flashed fangs at him turning around. "No I'm happy and walking around like other people." she said sarcastically. She turned away so he couldn't see her face, see her at all. He was a stranger and she didn't know if the master sent him to toy with her and he couldn't be trusted. She knew he was behind her, she could smell him. Sense him so strongly. She shuddered. She could feel him. All she left was to see was the back of her body, skinny but so tough built all the same. Hardly her back could be seen by the hair which was down to her waist and her tight pants.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Fylnn chuckled as she flahsed fangs at him. He did not flitch, for he knew that was coming. HE jsut cocked his ehad at her, looking her over. She was well-built; yes. Little bit insacure. HE stiffened and leaned up against the side of the wall once more. Checking to see if any mroe guards were coming. Assuming there wasn't Fylnn spke with his gentle,men velvet voice. " No need for the rudeness. Would you like to get out of those?" He asked quite amused at the same time. But watched as she struggled to get free. Knowing she was having a hard time, he undid her ankles and thats all. Fylnn chuckled, knowing he was being rude now. But to him this was kinda funny. He wondered how she got put up here in the first place..? But that was for ehr to know, and for him to find out. So he just awaited a harsh answer from her, since most wolf-shifting females were ruthless like that. He just stood there and watched the show, waiting fro her comment as he crossed his arms. Wolf ears beginning to prick up out of his head, telling him it was time to shift back into regular form. But he didn't, not jsut yet.. He still needed to know what it was about this women chained up.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 pm

The young man made her slightly uncomfortable... she felt his gaze on her, looking her up and down. She held her breath when he asked the question. Before she could answer he undid her chains on her ankles. She looked at him, her eyes narrowed. "Aren't you gonnab undo my wrist?" she asked only. Her untrust only a bit dying away. She was grateful he'd come and undid the chains but if the master saw him he'd die and she'd be not able to go anywhere anymore. "You must hurry." She panicked thinking about it all. "There's not time to play my master will be here and if he sees you, you'll be toast." She bit he tounge and clenched her teeth.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Fylnn chuckled 'Toast' psssh dought that. He thought. Nodding he undid the chains on ehr wrist. " Your welcome. And your master does not scare me. I'm assassin and well trained to kill." Fylnn quickly shifted into his wolf form. Flicking his tail for her to do the same. " I know you may not trust me at the moment, but in your case not mine. This way be a good time to go.." She asked honestly. Quickly darting ahead, jumping up over a large fence, he glided over it, landing softly on his white pads. His fluffy, glistening coat shinning brighter than ever with health.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 am

Madison bit her lop and jangled the chains. "Everybody has a weakness and plus, you cannot fight wraiths there a load of darkness that cannot be killed. They kill you first." she says as if she's a teacher teaching a student. When he got her out of the chains she was gonna yip in joy but she stated still and just watched him. She said nothing, lost in thought. Then when he turned into wolf form, she did as well almost fogetting how it feels. Haha you have no idea. she said back, wagging her tail uncontrollably as she followed him up and over the fence landing with a perfect thud. The door squeaked open behind her and she turned to see him. Her eyes showed to her whites and she ran, having no idea where she was going.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Fylnn took off down beside her, as they were nearing the turn into his territory, he nudged her to the left. Fylnn kept pushing ehr on until they reached his camp. Digging his way under the gorse tunnel, and popping out again. Fylnn smiled, breathing in the warm scent of new-leaf. He turned towards the female, bending his massive head down to lick his fur a bit. He threw his head up to see her struggle. He chuckled lightly. Shifting back into his human form. Here he could be his normal self, without any one controling his actions and what he does. Fylnn felt at ease here, and not over ruled by someone a highed rank then him. Even if this female's so called "master" is a wraith, what good could he do to me? Fylnn thought. Jumping up onto a high rock and griping a stick in his hand, then placing the palm of his other hand on the laced back handle of his dagger. Pulling it out, he began to shave the stick to a sharpened point.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Madison felt as he pushed her by the rump and she snarled. Watch it or else you'll lose your ears! They soon arrived at what she guessed was his home and as she went through, she got stuck. She grunted pushing and pulling. Then, finally she was out and before he shifted, she flinched away from his licking and bristled. She shifted as well and narrowed her eyes at him. She watched him sharpen the blade and sat upon a rock with a sigh. "I'm Madison." she said after a fre minutes of silence.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Fylnn snorted, sitting up after he heard her voice echo in his ears. He ruffled his blonde hair. Rotating his head to look over at her. He hitched his blade back into its satchel. He smiled, " Fylnn.. Nice to meet you Madison." She said. His masculine frame gleamed beneath the blazing sun. He snorted, soont he sun will draw to a close; it will be time to hunt by then. Fylnn looked over at her. " Do you know how to hunt?" He asked. He would not bring her, unless she knew how to hunt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Masion looked down, not daring to meet his eyes because he was still a stranger. She still wouldn't trust him. She never knew if he was just trying to gain her trust by being all nice to her. She paused when he asked the question and finally looked up. She thought. She hadn't for a while and he knew if she told him she didn't know how, he would leave her there. She didn't want to stay here pacing outside the den, while he roamed free, wind in his fur as he raced for the Big Game, tounge lolling out his mouth. And plus, she still feared of being alone knowing the master knows she's missing. She finally took a deep breath and nodded. "It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure its an instinct for a wolf." she just said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Fylnn snorted, nodding slightly. He jumped off the rock. The sun beginning to go down. " Okay, but awhile is a tough word. In these parts you need to know how to hunt. ANimals here are tmarter than usual. You need to keep yourself slow to the ground, soft steps. And move quick but not reckless.." Fylnn shifted into his wolf form as he leaped over her. Landing softly on his paws behind her. He looked at Madison. " Oh, and make sure your scent is drifting the other way, not where your prey lies." Fylnn snarled lightly. Bounding away into the forest, dodging trees as he drew close to the scent of an Elk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

As he tried instructing her, she flashed quick fangs. "I'm not a pup I know how to hunt." She growled and it seemed as he was ignoring her because he turned into wolf form. Snorting with annoyance, she shifted as well and listened to him. Your acting like I'm just hunting for the first time. She snapped in his mind because that's how they communicated. She shouldered past him I fast speed, she was already near a elk. She dropped down and went close. It wasn't paying attention at all and only a fawn. Jumping up she landed on its back and started to tear at it. It squealed and started bucking.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Fylnn snarled as she snapped at him in his mind. He snapped right back, I'm not trying to! It just looks like you havn't hunted in awhile! Fylnn rolled his eyes as she flew past him. " She's gonna scare every hare in this forest, by making that dumbass move!" He snarled through clentched fangs. Fylnn watched her, but noticing that the elk started to buck, Fylnn joined in. Grasping its throat, he instantly popped its head off its shoulders. " There." He said with annoyance in his words. Turning away he launched himself intot he forest once more. Soon seaking out an elk. He stalked it, as the wind blew his scent towards the west, and not towards the south. He was fine. Fylnn leaped upon its back and took it down instantly, griping its face in his maw. Crushing it into pieces. He sat up and looked down at his prey, scouping it up from its neck fur and takign it towards the camp.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Madison watched as he came when she'd already gripped his neck and let him fall. "Thank you." she muttered anyway and leaned down to eat. She noticed him bounding into the forest again... why exactly. She followed him and noticed him instantly curhs the elk. She bared her fangs. We don't kill all our food when we try to impress somebody. She growled. That was a life we could've saved for next time. Shaking her head shamley, she walked back to her fawn and started to eat. Though this wasn't her first time having the delious dear, she still savoured it like it was her first... though she felt bad about killing it. Soon, she got full and she knew that would probably last her somedays. So, she headed back towards camp following her trail. She wouldn't let herself get jealous of him because his ego got ahead of him. She intictedly knew her ways, she didn't need to be told what to do. She had her own ways.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Fylnn snarled as she entered his thoughts. He snarled back at her. That is a fawn for you. I kill my own meals. There are plenty of prey in this wood, that will last a life time. If you can't handle killing things, then maybe you should go back to being controled! He narrowed his eyes, as he sat down to feast upon the elk. Leaving over scraps and bones when he was done.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Madison heard the arrogant comment which enetered her mind and she snarled to herself. Wow boys could be so stupid sometimes! No, all I'm saying is that there is no reason for your ego to get ahead of you. It's not always going to be easy, Flynn and now since I'm here for 1 or 2 to recover, your lifestyle is going to be different. Soon enough she was making a fire outside, the sunsetting over the horizon leaving beautiful colors. She had shifted and her hair was in a braid now. She looked at the fire and went against it, nice and warm. It was good to be outdoors without being put in chains. And she wasn't gonna let Flynn take away her new life. If he was gonna be ignorant and not help her, she was fine she'd learn how to defend herself.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Fylnn snarled. " And I'm just saying.." He said as he shifted into his human form. " That there is more to life then just ego! Why don't you try to get used to the feeling of the forest, before you get ahead of yourself. There is some part of this fores, that you can and cannot cross." Fylnn said, sitting down on the ground, as the warmth beated against him. He smiled, breathing in natures scent.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Madison saw him approach her and sighed, getting closer to the fire, nit answering at all. Soon the sun had dissolved and it made her so curious, forgetting how day slowly seeped to night and she had so many answers. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out and she realized she was nervous to ask. About life, what it was like, what you did with it? How did you love? Is there some kind of emotion to it? Is life all about violence? Or is there more to it? She didn't know so getting up with her head she set her head on a log and got comfortable, fluttering her eyes a bit before closing them all the way and started to go to sleep.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum