Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep The Love Alive (S I O N)

2 posters

Go down

Keep The Love Alive (S I O N)  Empty Keep The Love Alive (S I O N)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Urban Decay lifted his head, velvet nostrils flaring at the scent of wolves. Shaking the scent from his nose, Decay stepped forward, feeling his tool slide out at the sight of the mares in the clearing. He didn't force, but he wasn't a virgin either. Smiling, he focused on keeping his tool in and approached them silently. His horn jabbed at their sides gently, pushing about 5 mares into a tight circle. He herded a few more in, growling at the 3 year old that had collected all the mares in the first place. With a triumphant rear, he nudged the back mares, and sent his newly found 'bunch' into motion. Decay wanted to breed, and he wondered which one of these mares would be willing, and which ones he would have to force.

They walked for a mile, and he soon had them pinned against a cliff side, and he watched the mares look around in a frightened manner. Decay let out a whicker, showing he was in the 'mood'. Now he just had to wait for on of them to step forward.

(Best I could think of, and I gotta go shower)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Keep The Love Alive (S I O N)  Empty Re: Keep The Love Alive (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Alok snarled at the stallion. Snapping at his hinds. " Who the hell do you think you are!" She reared upa t him. Challenging him. She was not afraid. Her bluish, greyish coat shimmered with pride and strength. Alok will not let a stallion bose her around. She looked down and seen his tool, dangling out there. Alok growled. " Forcer!" She spat. Heading to the front of her herd. Alok snarled at him. " Do not touch my family!" She sneered. Snapping large massive teeth at his flesh, griping some and ripping it off. She reared up once again, striking with fierceness galloping in her raging firey eyes. Even thought they were a electrifying blue. Alok snarrowed her eyes, adn stomped her hovoes infront of him, letting out a challenging neigh. Cuffing the Earth with her sharp dagger like hooves, flinging dirt up. She stood infront of her herd, not letting this stallion get ahold of one. She will fight no matter what, this was her family and she will fight.

( Okay(: )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Decay backed up, giving her some space. "I gave you all the choice of who coud come up and who didn't want to!" He said, licking the wound. "Either me, who will protect you, or that little yearling who would run off as soon as he got his pleasure." Urban Decay said, trying to reason with her. "I never said you had to breed, did I?" Little by little, he stepped closer to her, looking at her willingy. "Call me Urban Decay."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Alok's eyes shown the whites in them. Flaring her nostrils, now seeing her red lining. She snorted. Still pawing the ground roughly. " Uh huh, and and how can I assume I can trust you?" She asked. Alok snorted, her beautiful coat, rippled with muscles. mkaing ehr look twice her size. She flicked her tail for her herd to stay calm. " Names' Alok. And this is my herd." She said flicking her tail towards them all. She snorted, turning back towards the stallion. Still not so sure about him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

"You a't dead yet. If youhaven't noticed, I'm a draft, you are not." He said, smiling. "Well, I won't say it is my herd now, cause it is not." His grey tail flicked, and his tool tingled a little bit. He shifted on his back legs a bit, whining in his throat.

(Gotta go to bed, that is why it is so short)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Alok snorted, looking at him. " You could be of some use." She said. Cocking her head to one side. ALok shoved him toward her herd. " Come with us, Urban Decay." She said with a velvet voice. Looking over at him, she flicked her tail in his face. Rafting out her heat scent, just to tease him. She chuckled, but if he tried anything she wont hesitate to break a rip.

( Same here, nighty nighty (: )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 pm

He snart her, using his large head and poweerful neck muscles to knocke her over. "You do not tell me what to do or where to go." Being very gentle, he pulled her up by her mane and looked into her eye. "Got it?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Alok looked side to side at her sisters that stood beside her. She cocked an eyebrow. " Did he just push me!?" She said with a slight rage in her voice. She reared up, crashing into him. Bringing him down instantly, with her powerful side. She striked out her sharp dagger hooves and landed by his face. Alok leaned down, pawing at the earth with a glare of righteousness. " Don't you ever touch me again! Got it?" Alok snarled, she was not going to take orders from a low life! Not even in her dreams...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down