Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Truth

2 posters

Go down

Spiritual Truth Empty Spiritual Truth

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

Spiritual Truth 2h4m33k

"Abigal!" the voice echoed through my dreams, and made me shiver. "Abby, please!" I could hardly see the girl calling my name. Everything was a blur. "Abigal!" Soon enough, I was growing scard. My heart beat quickening, and I looked at the girl in which disturbed my dreams and made the meadow fuzzy and my small village. Except it wasn't my village. I was now swallowed by darkness. Darkness surrounded my eyesight and made me feel like I was blind. I searched for something to hold onto, and I end up falling. When I lifted myself up, I saw a light flicker. Slowly and catiously, I walked towards it, glad to feel hope I wasn't eaten by darkness, and never to escape it. I felt like a child again, wanting a night light because I was scared of the dark. But I could sense it. Something wasn't right in this darkness. Something I couldn't understand. When I came in the light, letting the light bath my icy cold body, I then stopped the relieving air I did, the laughs as I spun around again and again until I was dizzy. I stopped comletely. I heard footsteps. They were quiet, matching with the sound of the dripping water coming somewhere inside the darkness. I looked around frantically. Looking for what was there- looking for something to use for a weapon. When I turned back to the darkness, the footsteps were getting closer and all I could do is wait, and see what was there. Who was there. I was facing the girl again. "Who are you?" The girl didn't respond this time. Her eyes with milky and she was reaching out, broken, bloody finger towards me and behind her reached out more., letting out desperate moans and howls. I tried to scream, but fear didn't let me. I closed my eyes shut. "Abby!" I opened a few minutes late when I realized I wasn't attacked by the Undead. I was back in the meadow of the village. I looked around before slowly, getting up. I felt relieved it was just a dream... when it all seemed so real. I ran my hands through my hair and git up. Over in the village, people were already up, out and about in the streets, talking. I walked towards home, walking through bunched up sidewalks. Opening my door, I looked around. "Mom?" I asked.
"Abigal, sweetie, you home. How was your date with Faith and her brother?"

I tried not to blush. (BubblesCharacter) was my best friend's brother. They'd all known each other since they were children. Though I didn't want to, I'd grown small feeling for him - his brown hair, his green eyes, his warmth which made me weak. Everything I knew about (Yourcharacter) she did not want to but never did it leave her mind after the small friendship with me, him and Faith, or even when we talk in the school hallways. Even though i did want to, I didn't try to... I thought I hung out with him more than Faith - with her flawless tan skin and her emrald eyes and dark brown hair. There, I had long platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes, they were drained of color - they almost looked gray. I mostly kept my hair in a braid because of it. My hair was important to me. I never cut it short, only let it get trimmed. Now, since I was 17, it sat to my waist.

I drew in a sharp breath and played with my braid, looking at my mom, biting my lip. "Erm...yeah." I thought back when me, Faith and her brother looked under the stars. Faith pointed them out, having to be intrested about the stars. I remember (Bubbles character) warmth, how I secretly cuddled close to him.

-----------------

I got out the shower, thinking of the forest, and the lookout I was planning of going to. I wrapped the towel around myself. I saw something in the mirror. Not me. It was a girl. The girl in my dreams. Except her fingers weren't broke. They were long and slender. Her eyes weren't milky, they were gray. Her body wasn't pale or there was no smell of death. Her body was faded though. I was so amazed at what I'd seen I didn't realize the little girl trying to speak. I snapped out and she started to talk and I started to back away by her voice, thinking I was just seeing things. "Your not safe..."
"What?" I asked. She said nothing more but faded. I got dressed and quickly raced downstairs to see a plate of food for me. I was hungry any longer. The need to get out of my house was strong. I threw on my jacket, and raced out of my house. I turn my path and went into the forest, walking on the dirt path. I soon came to the lookout, and climbed up to the lookout. I closed my eyes and let the air consume me.

Abigal-
Spiritual Truth Supers11

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Truth Empty Re: Spiritual Truth

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:24 pm

I came back from my date with Faith and her best friend,Abigal. It was fun,Faith and I were looking up at the stars. While Abi,that's what I like to call her,seemed out of it.I noticed her being around my arms and I gotta say. It felt nice,I know I should try my best to stay from her,due to the fact that she was my sister's best friend. The feeling felt so......taboo and rare so I letted her.

I've known Abi ever since we was little kids. I cant really complan about her,unlike my little sister. Abi and me would hang out alot. I went downstiars and saw food waiting for me. I was hungery as usual and sat on the table. I began to eat my food."Hmmm chicken." I commented.

John~
Spiritual Truth Tumblr_ks8lu11eca1qzffcuo1_500
(gotta go soon)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

{Wow he scared me xD}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

(Lol really? XD)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 pm

{Yeah I don't really dig guys with a extra large tattoo on their chest and pericings everywhere Dx xD}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Spiritual Truth Matt_Lanter_by_quileute_girl

{How about him? He it hoottt! And matches my description!}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 pm

(Yeah! That's why I picked him XD also becuase I got bad wifi over a my dad's second house e3e' I wish I was home,it gots good wifi)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 pm

{Okay him it is! xD}

As continued on. Though I started to grow tired of it, I just went on. But soon I opened my eyes, and looked at the waves again. I was in focus - well kinda. I didn't know what else to do; to continue to feel the rushing breeze or just leave? I didn't know. I was always caught up in choices - they were all so hard for me. Like, green apples or red apples? Jaguar or Giraffe? To Love Or Like...? These were all easy descisions to be made, but so hard for me. I'd be sure I'd get a bad grade if I were to try that class.

I soon grew tired and chose to leave, and maybe got back to my house though the images of the little girl continued to freashly breeze over my mind. I started down but as soon as I was at the edge it collapsed under my fall. I gasped and started to fall. I was sure as dead if nobody catched me. I had to say goodbye to my life... to Faith to my crush to my mother. Everything I'd ever known would be gone all because of me and was it my fault? Yeah, for climbing a broken and abanded lookout, that's why.

{Sss I'm planning on this being like 3-4 paragraphs each. Could you manage on trying because I worked hard on the first post. And he's supposed to catch her.}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 am

(Ok :3 I'll try my best for the 3 paragprahs but I dont know if I can since I have limited time on my laptop due to my little brother. I'll be back in an hour)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

(You don't have to, just please reply the best you can.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 pm

[Sorry I didnt reply,I've been busy. Im really sorry T^T but the only good thing about it is I got honor rolls at my school :3 Hope you can forgive me....]
I felt the sudden need to leave the house. So I took my jacket and left the house. I began to walk to the woods down the path. I look down and saw tracks of shoes. Who can be here? I thought then I saw Abi falling. "Abigal!" I yelled at the top of my lungs then ran torwords her. Before she can fall down to the ground I catched her in the safety of my embarce. "Abi you ok?" I asked her I was worried about her.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum