Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart)

Go down

Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart) Empty Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart)

Post by DreamFlight Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart) Simple_Horse_Manip_by_BeccaLynn94

Name: Grendor
------------------------------------------------

The tall buckskin stallion cantered through the clearing, his tail streaming out behind him like a banner. He whinnied, filled with happiness for the first time in his life. He had at last claimed his own land, finally fought for a large piece of land, but he knew something was missing, a herd, or a mate. He shook his head, he didn't need one, he was far too strong and evil for a mate or herd. Grendor nickered and bucked, kicking out his hind feet. Suddenly, a scent filled his nostrils, he flared them, showing the red lining inside. He pinned his ears, it was a mare. He stomped his hoof and waited, wanting the trespasser to come forth. He squinted his eyes and stomped, waiting impatiently.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart) Empty Re: Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Diamond Rose
Dust flew up as a bucking figure could be seen, it was a young mare flocking and enjoying herself but she halted and sniffed the air she wasn't alone and a uneasy feeling fell over her. Rose sniffed the air, stallion. Without thinking she started to gallop stallions usually spelled trouble for a young filly such as herself especially sense she was in her sceant heat. The kept running tail up in a Arabian way head high and legs moving wickedly fast, though she had now clue she had just,past him thoigh he was at least one mile off from her. She felt tararised and ran till she was out of breath and stood in the tree line for a minute then started to countie, she wansn't fit at the time giving her a mager dissavanige. She looked back behind her, nothing. With that she stoped thinking she was perfectly safe.

Back to top Go down

Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart) Empty Re: Is There A Diamond Among My Darkness? (For Wild Heart)

Post by DreamFlight Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Grendor bucked in rage and a mare's heat scent filled his nostrils, he fled after her.
"Learn to keep track of where you are! Don't come on my territory!!!!" He yelled, his scream piercing all ears that could hear. He stopped and waited, for he knew she was hiding. He scented the air and scented her near by. He stomped his hoof, then trotted over to the clear river, where he had seen her run away. He picked his way across the rocks popping up along the river's surface. He whinnied and galloped after the mare, his hooves making a loud thud on the ground.
Her heat scent was nearby, he at last saw her hiding among brush in the forest. He stomped and smirked.
"Nice attempt to hide darling." Grendor snapped.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 pm

A squeal left her when he spoke and the small filly reared ," What do you want stud?!" She said landing nostrils flaired in fear her eyes big and clearly showing the white she moved uneasily before turning and bolting once aging before something hit her hard in the barrle she looked up apertently there was more then one stud. She looked up to the white stallion he had a firm hoof on her. Rose then bite the cannon of his leg quickly before he could bite,her neck, "Shit!" He squealed. Feeling traped,she reared up looking to the both of them before taking her chanses and bolting aging.

(Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Grendor smirked, he never even knew this stallion, but he could tell the ghost white stallion wanted her too. Grendor stomped his hoof and bolted after the mare, his teeth bared, his long legs pumping and bringing him closer and closer to the mare. He whinnied once he had finally caught up to her.
"You sure do like to put up fights!" he said over the noise of hooves thudding. He bit the mare on the neck, herding her towards a cave to hide form the ghost white stallion. He blocked her from running away, and watched as the stallion ran by, not noticing them hiding among the cave. He flicked his tail and stay put, still waiting.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Grendor smirked, he never even knew this stallion, but he could tell the ghost white stallion wanted her too. Grendor stomped his hoof and bolted after the mare, his teeth bared, his long legs pumping and bringing him closer and closer to the mare. He whinnied once he had finally caught up to her.
"You sure do like to put up fights!" he said over the noise of hooves thudding. He bit the mare on the neck, herding her towards a cave to hide form the ghost white stallion. He blocked her from running away, and watched as the stallion ran by, not noticing them hiding among the cave. He flicked his tail and stay put, still waiting.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 pm

(Sorry I took so long, had a few distractions)

Rose reared squealing," Let me go!" She moved twisting her neck then moving it backward kicking her front hoofs up till she touched,the,cave's cold wall making her run forward spooked chest running into his chest, her neck slidning past his putting her head next to his,shoulder. Finally she,took a Depp breath but didn't setal she walked backwards til she hit the wall aging but started yanking her head back eyes,clenthed in pain till rip part of her mane ripped leaving a bit of dripping blood that ran down her neck her skin flicked a few times. The only way out was blocked by him she pressed her rear end firmly agenst the wall fear in her eyes. The mare soon coughed the air was filled with her heat. The stinky smell filling,her nostrils, how can stallions like that smell? She questioned in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Wild heart wrote:(Sorry I took so long, had a few distractions)

Rose reared squealing," Let me go!" She moved twisting her neck then moving it backward kicking her front hoofs up till she touched,the,cave's cold wall making her run forward spooked chest running into his chest, her neck slidning past his putting her head next to his,shoulder. Finally she,took a Depp breath but didn't setal she walked backwards til she hit the wall aging but started yanking her head back eyes,clenthed in pain till rip part of her mane ripped leaving a bit of dripping blood that ran down her neck her skin flicked a few times. The only way out was blocked by him she pressed her rear end firmly agenst the wall fear in her eyes. The mare soon coughed the air was filled with her heat. The stinky smell filling,her nostrils, how can stallions like that smell? She questioned in her mind.

Grendor smirked, then stomped his hoof and exited the cave. He kept a close eye on the mare and grabbed her mane gently, for he saw she had ripped a piece out, and pulled he rout once he felt the other stallion had left.
He flicked his long black tail and looked over the mare.
"I suppose a fine mare like you has a name?"
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 pm

] Once out of the cave she gave him a cruel look, "What you going to do to me now?" She asked right before he asked for her name she turned her head away lofting it up slightly and mumered,"Why do you desvire it?" She asked looking back at him head at it's normal way. "Hmm?" She said tail penned tightly agenst her rump. "ow, ow, och!" She started to squeal as flies bit at her neck wound she turned her head to nip but could not reach. Each bite stung with pain bit she focused on the stallion tarafied of what he might do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:04 pm

He stomped his hoof and rolled his large green eyes.
"Tell me your name." he said softly through gritted teeth. He wasn't the one to hurt mares, but he was one to force them.
"It's been a while since I last bred to a mare, pretty much a year ago was the last time I could recall." Grendor spoke with a smirk upon his face. He flicked his tail and stepped closer to the mare, ready to bolt after her if she tried to escape again.
"I'll tell you my name, Grendor." he added, waiting for the mare's reply.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Rose moved as far as his gripe would alow from him and pinned her ears and pawed the ground,"My name is...is....my name is Resseta." When Dimond Rose lied to the big stallion her voice sounded akward. She then started to jerk her mail but it hurt to much, she walked forward releaving the pain, "Please let go." She pleaded slightly whining, that's when she realized something, he was hansom. Great, she thought knowing it'd be hard not to want to flirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 pm

"Ahh, Ressetta. Pretty name." Grendor commented, he stepped closer towards Ressetta, his ears perked and his neck arched. He smirked, "Shall we get this over with?" Grendor asked, his mouth curled at the corners in a smile. His nostrils flared as Ressetta's heat scent hit him.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

[i][Dimoned Rose
She whimpered the snapped, "No where not going to do this. I think I want to keep my verengness." She said griping the part of her mane in his mouth and pulled it out and dashed aging long tail flowing out and mane whipping around long legs strechting far. She made it far from him but as she turned to make sure he wasn't fallowing didn't realize the large long in front of her and tripped, "ouch" she cried out her leg was sprained she,whimpered and carefully got up ho ding her hoof up in the air trying not to lose balence, "oche, man this sucks." She knew Grendor would be coming into sight, she wouldn't do anything about it.
[b][i]

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

He snorted and bolted after her, his longer legs catching up to her. He chuckled as she tripped on a branch. He waited for her to get up, then watched her intently.
Grendor smirked yet again, and flicked his ears.
"Do you honestly think you can get away from me?" he questioned her in a sarcastic voice.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

"I don't know." Rose said with no spunk, "Get it over with." She wined putting her hoof down bit as her nerves sent waves of pain to her brain she picked it up and limped over to a tree and leaned on it looking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Grendor smiled and faced Rose. He mounted, holding on to her and doing the breeding. He stayed there for a few minutes before dismounting her. He smirked, "Thought you could've gotten away. I'm sorry to say you couldn't." Grendor said softly into Rose's ear, yet in a evil tone. His eyes sparkled and he nudged Rose.
"Come." he said flatly, he planned on taking Rose to his territory, where he hoped she would give birth to a son.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Rose snorted, she felt hurt from the breeding and sore. "Jack but." She said then stumbled the way he wanted leaning on him for support. She was obviously upset "Please don't talk to me, you don't even kmow my real name." She said in a snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 pm

"So your real name isn't Ressetta?" he snarled,
"So you lied?" Grendor snorted and stomped his hoof hard on the ground, making a loud thud noise. He flicked his tail in annoyance and sighed. He glanced over her, then glared at the mare he had just bred with. Her heat scent hung in the air slightly. He flared his nostrils, unsure of what to do now.
"Fine, then die out here in the forest, get attacked by wolves. Like I would care!" he snapped, trying to get her to follow him.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, "Fine I'll just go find another raptist or maybe a herd or at least a friend..." Her voice trailed off as she tirmed and stumbled off in her own derection. "Rose, Dimond rose." Rose stopped looking back at him and walked through the woods soon laying down eghisted from the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 am

Grendor dipped his head and sighed loudly.
"Come back." he said through gritted teeth, he didn't know why he wanted her to stay with him. He felt alone, he usually let mares go away when he had bred with them. He waited for her reply.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 am

"Why?" Rose ssked turning and walkinh up to the hansom brute. She slightly leaned on him while raising her spranged leg looking at, man did it hurt. "Sorry for leing though you don't desive apoligy. " she said puttimg her foot down and ready to go where wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum