Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirst ( SION and Wild One)

2 posters

Go down

Thirst ( SION and Wild One) Empty Thirst ( SION and Wild One)

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Eyes glowed from the darkness, two light blue and grayish eyes. She stared at a young man in which potayed the darkness, walking around as if a mobster. In fact he is -- all the young girl could hear was the world. Kill. and oh, men like this didn't deserve to live. Even the innocence knew so. She didn't mind having blood. But she didn't need it -- not as much as Dylan needed it. She turned towards Dylan and stepped back. "Him," she whispered pointing at the gangbanger. "You don't wish to have mercy of a man who kills. I can hear his thoughts." She said. Dylan hesitates. He doesn't want to kill anybody but he just needed to work with the vampire ways here. It took him too long. Growling at him, she stepped from the shadows and narrowed her eyes. "Hello," she said and walked up to him. "Oh hey babe, what is someone like you doing out here at the time of night." he asked, taking closeness to me and putting a hand towards her. She gave a small smirk. "Oh just searching for something. Somewhere to have someone treat me to dinner." She answered. "Oh how about you come to my place and get something to eat, and then have some fun." He said with a wink. She smiled wickedly and just like that, was behind him digging her fangs through his neck. He gasped in pain and she drank. Since Dylan was around, she decided to make it pleasureable for the man. It was like making love to a human. He was sighing happily and now moaning softly in pleasure. She removed her mouth from the neck and wipped it with the back of her hand. "Now, come drink Dylan." She whispered. Hestitantly, he walked forwards and grabbed the man's shoulder and starting to drink, loving the sensation of it. That's what she thought he should do. Because one day, he'd be the same "ruthless" murder as she was.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Thirst ( SION and Wild One) Empty Re: Thirst ( SION and Wild One)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Victoria
http://www.hairstylesdesign.eu/wp-content/uploads/pictures/hairstyles-for-teenagers-73.png

Brain-
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/196/19635.jpg Ops ment to put this on the bio, made a wrong stop though. Sorry hope u don't mind.)

(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Uggh uggh ugggh, Victoria stood by the tolit home sick. "Sis I'm going to go get you a bottle of water maybe you should take a stumic pill? You might feel better. She didn't respond just kept barthing till finally her body have her a break. Brian came back with her water and a pill she took them both saying thanks and swallowing the pill before taking a drink. "You know what this is boring waiting for to get over with please just use a healing spell!" She snapped, "No can do, don't know if I'm ready for that I could seriously hurt your vital organs." She moaned and got up slowly and walked towards her bed room, once there she sat down her brother brought in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Her brother then brought in a tras can, "Just in case, try to have a good night." "Thanks" She said as he turned out her lights. Brain walked to his room thinking, man this move has harmed her. He soon entured his bed room amd jumped onto his bed starring up at the ceiling deep in thougjt till his eyes shut for the nigjt tomarrow was his and all of his sister's first day of school semce the move. He was manly worried about Mira and Victoria. Both adopted. Wjen the sun started to shine through his wimdoe Brain jumped up and took a shower, put his clothes on, and everything else he needed to then woke up his sister, "Where late." He told her and she sprang out of bed and did,the same as he,had done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 pm

The two got in his car and drove to school quickly. Once there Broan went to his class while Victoria wemt to her locker then class stayimg quite the whole time she was tjinking of all her freinds she'd beem in school with since 5 th grade. This trubled her, meanwhile Brian was listening to the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Tori heard the bell ring for first hour, she glanced over at her brother, Joseph. Then jumping off the tree that she sat upon outside the shcool doors, walking up the stairs, through the double doors and stalked into class. Joseph on her opposite side, he was alot taller then her, and he was a football player. Tori sighed, sitting down in her desk, which was placed in the back of the class. *Good, better for me to text* Tiri thought as she watched girls and boys stroll into the classroom door. The teacher calling out to them, " Goodmorning." She roleld her eyes and sat back in her seat, pulling out her phone from her butt pocket and putting it up to her face to where to could see her reflection in the large screen on her Droid. Tori glanced up from her phone, only to see the image of a cute boy. She glared at him for a moment, then Joseph snapped her out of her gaze as he slammed his stuff in the seat next to her. She jumped, snapping out of her gaze and turning to face her brother, if she knew her brother, ift would seem that he did not want to be here right now. Tori took her gaze off her brother, and searched around the room, to hind the sight of the one guy she seen just a few seconds ago.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 am

Victoria sat in a seat next to two vampires though she didn't know, if she did she'd be gone and not coming back from wherever she hid. Her brother sat in the front row like he always did beacuse of Ned eye sight, he needed new contexs and would not where glasses. "Miss green," Victoria looked up shpwing a sickened please no face but she got up when the teacher signaled her to come up. She did so glancing around the room her thoughts where scrambled, would if theres a where wolf or vamp in here, would they know my sisters tje dobble ganer? Would if- her thoughts where cut off, " Today moss green. Victoria walked faster and once up the teacher said, "All yours." She hesatiaded,"Well I'm Victoria Smith well green sence my birth parents died in a car reck that turmed oit to be a set up. Um I've lived a pretty much normal life not much tp know about me." Ugh man it's hard to lie, she thought walking back while he brother got up and went. "Brain green, I jave lived with three adopted sisters and one blood related all my life um I recently got a related baby brother. I have always loved in the city. Well like Victoria not much to say." Brain walled back and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Flipping her hair back she looked at Dylan, smiling. "The night is young, Dylan." she murmured. He looked kind of puzzled and confused at the same time... confuzzled. "Ahem, it's almost morning." he said and then clears his throat. "Infact, it's 5:00, about to be six." Lalita nodded and shrugged. "How about we skip school? There's so much more than just school. I graduated college more than 100 times anyway." she said, leaning over the dead body. "But I never had." he reminded her. She rolled her eyes. "Dang you, Dylan." she whispered. "But you know I'm still cute." he said with his British accent "I know, I just can't help it." she said, pinching his cheeks -- extra hard. He growled and flinched under my gaze. Turning, she started to trot towards the school. "Wait," she heard Dylan call. A smirk was on her face. "Yes?" she asked. "Completely soaked in blood." he answered. Quickly in a flash, she changed and headed towards the school.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Tori sighed lightly and listened to them talk. Then her phone vibrated, she looked at the screen. Joseph tested her, *Their sister is the dibble hanger, we cant let Klaus know shes alive. He'll ant her to break the curse* Tori glanced over at Jim, and nodded. *Will do* she sent it and her attention turned towards the girl that sat next to her. She smiled and held out her hand, " Tori " she said softly with a gentle tone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 pm

At six they were at school, completely satisfied of blood. Sighing, wishing she hadn't come with him, Lalita headed to class. She smiled. First day as Lalita. Of course no one notices. They think she was named after the last Lalatia -- which was her daughter. Mortals these days. They're clueless. Smiling, she sat down, people murmuring hi's to Dylan. Of course they new him. He took a seat next to her and Dylan looked to see a new kid. "New kid in school." he whispered. "Me too." She said in a sing-song voice. While the teacher made sure the new pretty girl was settled on, Lalita threw her hair in a ponytail but it didn't exactly change her hair length -- still pretty close to her thighs, close to her rear. The teacher's eyes widen. "Are you Lalita?" She asked, eyes wide. She is truely amazed by Lalita's beauty as for all the other boys looking her up and down and giving a sly smirk for the first time. "Yes I am miss." She said. She wore long skilly jeans and a belly shirt but it didn't show much of her stomach. "Come up," she said. Getting up, Lalita strutted to the front and turned. She was a master at accents -- was talking in a British accent. "Hello everyone. I'm Lalita. I just moved in here from another part of town. It's nice to meet everybody."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

As soon as Victoria's hand met Torrie's her other hand went up she knew how a vampire's hand was freezing cold. "Yes?" "Can I go to the bathroom." "Yes but please use it before class next time." "Yes ma'am." She said leaving the class and going to the bathroom and pacing around, shit shit shit! Would if their mind readers, ugh I hate having thoughts! Mira is in trouble now beacuse of me, shhhhiiiiiitttt! She thought panicked and gently hitting her head on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 am

{Knock Knock Sion}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 am

(Oh sorry)

Tori glanced up as someone new came walking into the clasroom. She smelt the heating scent of a vampire, she smirked lightly. Nodding up at the girl, then standing up. " Tori." She called in the class. The etacher glanced over at her with narrowed eyes. " Tori Estian." She said with a grin dancing upon her face as she scanned the room. Eyes landing on her, and she could hear the thoughts as others began to think through their minds, and they reflected into Tori's ears. She dipped her head and grabbed her things. " I'll be back." She said, brushing past the girl, and out the door.

Joseph sighed, leaning in his seat and watching carefully as the vampire introduced herself, then blinked out of his little world to hear his siter speak. " Joseph." He called throughout the classroom as his sister left. He also stood and graqbed his things, walking towards the door, and as he reached out to grib the handle. He stopepd and spoke in a low voice, head faced down. " Joseph Estian." Then he flung the classroom door open and slammed it behind him. Him and Tori wlaked out the school doors and towards the 'Gril'.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 am

Time to ditch school she thought and sent her brother a text, thankfuly the teacher didn't notice when Brian read and answered it. He raised his hand, "Um can I go get a drink?" "Sure bit please hury." Once oit of,the class room he saw his siter and scolded her. Brain and Victoria then went hom and warned every one. Their sister was soon surounded by her family of 13, including the baby. "I'll be right back I'm going to go groshrey shoping." Victoria said, "Be carefuly and here's the list." Her mother said. Victoria sighed looking to her dobble ganner sister who was only six sitting on her bed. With thay she left the house and started walking. Once there she bout milk, bread, eggs, and other stuff. Victoria walked home acting normal thoigh completely stressed, and at that precise moment some one grabed her,and put a knife to her throat. She swallowed hard, "Give your purse, groshries, and you'll live. "The voice was dark and maly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am

Lalita smiled. She smelt all those human scents. She was starting to feel hungry. She smirked when she smelt vampire on one guy and the other and another. Sighing, she looked as they left. The teacher sighed. "Sorry, miss. I have to call the office saying that two people left without premission." said the teacher and dialed up on her lame flip phone. "Um, miss. I really have the restroom may I use it?" she asked. The lady put up a finger. Lalatia didn't like waited. She gestured her hand for Dylan. He lifted both his hands and raised his eyebrows. She narrowed her eyes and gestured with her hand again. He sighed and walked with her out. She headed towards the girl's restroom. "Wait right here," she said. "What are you doing?" he asked cautiously. She smirked wickedly. "Having my snack." she murmured. His eyes widended as she entered the bathroom and he went in strongly pushing her against the wall. He was so close. She looked up to meet his eyes. "Not a student." He growled. "Don't worry. No one will know. I'll make her forget what happened, and won't take all her blood." she whispered and walked from under him and arrived at the girl bumping her head on the wall. She smiled. "Hello meal," she said and as quick as human's eye, she had covered the girl's mouth and opened up her veins drinking her blood. After she was done, not draining her much, she released venom in her, healing her wound instantly. She then dropped the girl. She'd be asleep for awhile then, she'd wake with a headache. She looked up to see Dylan, mouth wide open. "Come on," he said and she laughed starting out the school door.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 am

(If you talking about Victoria she's not there anymore.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 am

Well I made that while you were posting.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:56 am

(Oh ok since she was all teady gone lets just say ot was some one else if your okay with it beacuse Victoria would have fought her and pull out the stake she hides in her back pocket.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 am

{Well, techniqually she wouldn't be able to because Lalita is too strong but okay. She wouldn't have killed Victoria anyway.}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 pm

(I know it's just Victoria is all ready beimg held by a robber with a knife to her neck and it be hard to place a knock out and head ache. Lol well Silver/sion, shall we countie.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 pm

(Yeah we shall)

Tori glanced at Joseph as they were walking downn the street. " Go home and get ready. We need to find Klaus." Tori sneered, as Joseph was gone in a quick motion. She sighed, narrowing her eyes to smell ddanger ahead of her. She stopped, letting the wind brush the whispers of someone close by through her ears. She snapped her head up and flashed off towards the sounds. Hiding in the shadows, Tori's eyes went to a blood-shot red and the blue veins under her eyes popped out of her skin to show more clearly. She watched as the man put the knife to her throat, and as soon as he did that. Tori flashed out of the shdows and flung the guy into a brick wall, smashing the wall apart. Flashing fangs she picked him up by the throat and hissed at him. He screamed only once as she drove her fangs into his skin. Draining the blood out of him, then breaking his neck. Tori threw her head back and dropped the body down. Sighing, she moved her jaw around, fangs shealthing back into her gums. Tori turned slowly, and glanced at the girl. She wipped off her chin and narrowed her eyes. " Victoria right?.... Well Victoria, I think you need to go. Now before cops show up." She said roughly, turning around and walking away. But before she got any further, Tori whirled around on her heels. She nodded her head that hung low. Shaking one finger out in mid-air she looked up from her gaze on the ground and drew in the attention of Victoria. She stopped shaking her finger and thrust her hands in her back short pockets. Haunching her shoulders up, she spoke lightly. " Keep your eyes on your sister. Me and my brother, Joseph will hunt down Klaus. We will not let him find her, you can make sure of that. He won't harm her, as long as me and my brother are around. Now go home." Tori said and dipped her head. Instantly she was gone and out of sdight in a split second.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Laltia breathed deeply the scent of the female's scent wavering through the air. Smiling, she walked out towards the building. She looked at Dylan. He smiled at her. "So what you think about all this?" He breathed. "Your not gonna let me finish scho--" he started but just before he could finish, she grabbed his hand and looked up to meet his eyes. "I could homeschool you," she said and almost felt hurt when he slowly pulled from her. But he seemed not to care. And that secretly made her hurt more and she couldn't believe what she was feeling. "Okay.." he sighed. He seemed to express no emotions and even though she could read minds, she couldn't see past those eyes. It's like suddenly, everything went blank. And he didn't speak any longer. "Come on Lalita." He whispered and shoved her, not roughly but softly. She didn't want to move, she wanted to slap him in the face and see if he could see how she actually felt but vampires had to be strong. She slowly walked out the door and started towards the pub.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum