Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join)

2 posters

Go down

Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join) Empty Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join)

Post by Tayssi Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Jayke sighed as he walked out of the ranch house and looked at the few people on shift. All the workers were now working everyday, all day for the loss of the other workers who all quit after the incident. After the wolves attacked, they had lost nearly 1500 horses; most of the horses were found, but nearly all horses had to be killed or sold. Going from over 4000 horses, to a little over 300 was shameful. But with the few workers, it meant not as much work. Jayke and Whisper had been loaded with alot of the work and soon, they would have to go with a few people to go to the auctions and buy a few more horses. They had to get back to what they were. Most of their prized stallions ran off or were killed. They had very few stallions with excellent bloodlines now.
It was barely 6 o'clock in the morning right now, but everyone was already working diligently. Shaking his head slightly, Jayke heard a shrill, violent whinny and he went towards the sound. As he had thought, he saw Knightingale and Big Digger rearing in their own paddocks which sat next to eachother. Their hooves flew towards eachother, then they landed on the ground and snapped at each other's chests. Violent whinnies and neighs escaped their muzzles and Jayke growled. He excepted it to be these two, but who the hell put them near eachother?! Knightingale and Big Digger had always hated eachother and often broke down fences to fight eachother. "Nikki, Damon!" Jayke called roughly and moments later, a woman n her late 30s and a man in his mid 20s came rushing over. "Who was it that put these two near eachother?" Jayke asked. They glanced at eachother and then Nikki said, "Damon, sir," Jayke cast a harsh glare at the man and then shooed Nikki away. "Damon. Do not ever do that again. You should know by now they don't get along and with everything that has happened, we can't deal with anymore stress with losing more horses or fixing more fencing," Jayke said firmly, just as another harsh whinny broke through the air. "Swap Knightingale with Gold Coastal Shores. Get someone to help you if Knightingale gives you any trouble, but you should be fine with Gold, he's pretty laid back." Jayke said and then walked off to go and check with the other horses.
He went past the paddock holding all the mares and he stopped and leaned against the fence. Moments later, Whisper came by and stood next to him and Whisper said, "I was thinking of getting someone to breed Classic Dancer with Diamond Dust and Shannon with Ruby and Mockingbird. Though I was thinking maybe Zuraih with either Shotgun Bullet, Surprise Needle or Big Digger," Jayke looked at his younger brother and shrugged. Whisper had always been better with the pairings of breedings on the farm. "What about Cody Cadet and Hit Me Baby?" Jayke asked and Whisper shook his head, "Baby is lame at the moment. She caught her left foreleg on the barbed wire fencing yesterday," "Okay then. Also, about Zuraih, i'm not sure, go get someone else's opinion."
Whisper shrugged and then walked over to the stables next door to go and check on the horses other people had decided to board their because either they worked with them and didn't own a quarter horse or because they needed some stables.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join) Empty Re: Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:14 pm

"Come on Back Jack, why are you being such a pain in my butt right now" The small framed woman huffed out pulling on the lead rope to the black mustang that was stubbornly not moving at the moment, his ears slightly laid back snorting at his owner looking rather annoyed himself. Moe knew why he was so annoyed with her, he had spent almost five hours in the trailer and now she was putting him in a stall, one thing Black Jack hated it was being cooped up and Moe knew that but she had just gotten to the ranch and had to go find one of the bosses to talk to them. "I promised you a ride after I was done!" She said glaring at the horse now putting all of her weight into pulling on the lead rope, it was a game of tug or war, and it had to be funny watching the two Moe huffing and talking to her horse while the mustang just glared right back at her refusing to move.
Huffing she stopped pulling and glared at the mustang hands on her hips, "If I get into trouble already because of you....I swear Im going to feed you to the wolves" That was a blunt lie and Moe knew it but it still made her feel a little better that she had just lost a one way argument with a horse. "Now stay" She told the horse tying him to one of the hitching posts out front, Black Jack could untie and get out of almost anything you could put him in, the mustang just bobbed his head with a smug look on his face now. Grumbling the girl walked back to her old ford, Max had his nose pressed against the window tail wagging a happy bark coming from him seeing her. Opening the drivers door she smiled ruffing his ears, the dog needed a bath, from rolling in a puddle when she had stopped at some point, "Be good, boy" She told the dog as he barked jumping out of the truck and started smelling around checking everything out, with a roll of her eyes the girl blew red bangs out of her green eyes and reached into the truck for her water. Taking a drink she tossed the bottom back onto the seat and looked around, not seeing anymore she smiled to herself, if she was going to ride she was going to change shirts and jeans. Reaching into the back, she dug through a duffel bag until she found old riding jeans that had a hole in the left knee then a pale blue tank top, leaving the door open she quickly pulled off her old scuffed up boots and wiggled out of the good jeans she had worn thinking she was going to talk to the bosses before riding....Boy had she been wrong. Quickly she slipped into the jeans, then pulled her shirt off, tossed both things back into the truck and let out a breath right as Max barked tail wagging like mad and Black Jack nickered looking over at Moe, the girl smiled at her horse then took a step away from the truck door to see what Max was barking at happily, her green eyes got a little wider seeing a guy strolling over to her, while she was in jeans and a bra, red hair a wild mess around her face in different colored ankle socks. "Some guard dog you are" She grumbled at Max grabbing the tank top and quickly pulled it on, cheeks lightly blushed as Max just ignored her and ran over to the guy tail wagging as he begged to be petted. Black Jack snorted and suddenly he was standing behind Moe, blowing into her hair and nudged her forward wanting to go for that ride. Letting out a breath and pinching the bridge of her nose Moe closed her eyes for a moment before opening them back up and turning to look at her mustang "You are so gonna get fed to the wolves" With that she turned and looked at the guy "Hi...Max leave him alone" She told the dirty dog while Black Jack just nibbled at her wild red hair nudging her shoulder every now and then. "You wouldn't happen to be someone that works here are you?" She asked the guy looking at him now while she reached back and grabbed the lead rope so Black wouldn't hurt himself, not that he ever did.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join) Empty Re: Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch - Chance Of A Life Time(bio people only, go join)

Post by Tayssi Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Whisper walked down the driveway and saw a girl trying to get her horse to move. Whisper raised an eyebrow and wone hadn't seen her around before and he knew all the people who boarded their horses here. Maybe Jayke had spoken to her beforehand? Shrugging, Whisper slightly altered his course to move in her direction. Though, a few moments later, she went to her car and he was unable to see what she was doing, but her dog jumped from her car and started barking towards him, tail wagging. Whisper grinned as the dog raced over to him and the man knelt down to the ground and scratched the dog behind his ears with a grin.
When he looked up, Whisper saw the girl in a new pair of jeans, different coloured socks and a bra on. He wasn't too fased by it. Alot of the women who previously worked at the ranch often took their shirts off to work, like the guys, but keeping their bras on. It was an everyday occurance for him, basically. But the girl seemed flustered and quickly put her shirt on. The man chuckled and looked down at the dog as the girl told him to stop. Moments later, she was speaking to him, asking if he worked here. Whisper shrugged lightly and grinned, "I guess you could say that," he said to her. "The name's Whisper," he said. Not many people actually knew of the younger brother's name so when he met new people, they didn't know he was one of the owners of the place. It was convenient. That way he could see what people were really like. "Why? Did you need help with something? I may be able to help." Whisper said and grinned.
Moments later, two dogs rushed out from the stables. Two kelpies, a red female and a black and tan male. Oscar and Rocky. Oscar ran over to Max and tackled him playfully, whilst Rocky went and sat next to Whisper, rubbing her face against his jeans with a whine. Whisper chuckled and leaned down, ruffling the dog's ears lightly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Looking at him Moe ignored Black Jack nibbling at her hair and nudging her snorting wanting to go for that ride, she just held onto the lead rope and looked at the guy, he just grinned at her as Max jumped around his feet before bounding back to her panting his whole backside wiggling. "Whisper huh? Well Im Moe" She told him shifting her weight and glanced at the mustang still trying to get her to move. "Kinda, I've been on the rode for almost five hours and Black Jack is wanting to go for a ride, to burn off all that pent up energy, but I have a meeting with the bosses. Do you think they'll mind if I go for a ride first?" She asked head tilted to one side. When two dogs came running up Max barked happily as one of them tackled him, Moe watched for a moment as the dogs rolled around in the dirt jumping to their feet and chasing after each other, once she thought Max would be alright she looked back at the guy.
"This time stay" She grumbled at the mustang, laying his lead rope around his neck once then placing the rest on his back, she knew it wouldn't go far. Grabbing her boots she started pulling them on hair falling in her face as she did. "Black Jack, what are you doing?" She asked the horse as he walked over to Whisper and snorted looking at him, his ears twitching at the sounds the dogs were making but it didn't bug the mustang. Black Jack looked at him, like he was sizing him up to make sure nothing happened to his owner. Grumbling Moe finely got her boots on yanked her old cowgirl hat on and looked at Whisper "Sorry, I think my brothers taught him to try and scare boys away" She gave her horse a glare before patting his shoulder and bumping his side with her hip, the horse moved when she did and nuzzled her neck and shoulder before nudging her again with a nicker. "We'll go I promise just give me a sec" She told him before looking back at Whisper. Yes she talked to her horse and dog like they could talk back, and they could just not talk 'talk' back to her.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 am

Whisper listened to the girl and grinned. So, she was one of the new workers Jayke was talking about the other day. Whisper shook his head and then said, "nah I doubt they would mind. Just don't take too long, cause Jayke can get a little rough on people if they are too late. But he's busy at the moment, so he won't notice if you're gone for too long," he grinned and then watched as the girl got her boots on. Moments later, the mustang came over to him, sizing him up and challenging him.
Whisper just smiled at the horse and watched as Moe came over and shoved the horse to the side. Whisper shook his head, "it's fine, don't worry about it," he said, "well, i've got some work to do. Remember, don't take too long. Also, I can look after... Max, is it? For you if you want while you're gone. I'll be here for a little bit, then i'll be heading over to the ranch. Jayke and the other boss will be at the paddock with yearlings around the back of the ranch house, alright?" he said and then stroked the mustang's neck once before walking into the stables and doing all the work with feeding and cleaning the stalls which people ahd paid extra for for someone to look after them. Once he was finished and Moe had gone, Whisper walked out, called the dogs and went back to the ranch.
As he had suspected, Jayke was with the yearlings and Whisper laughed lightly. "They all seem to be doing well. Flicka is turning out to be a great filly. Dark Knight, Intra Autumn and Gun Smoke are strong colts, I think they'll be great stallions. Though, i'm thinking maybe Smoke should be sold off, he would make quite a bit of a profit," Jayke said as Whisper came to stand beside him. The younger brother shrugged, "I guess so, though I also think Rae and Big Dreams But Bigger Ego will have to go as well. Ego doesn't have very good bloodlines and Rae, though she's Mockingbird's filly, is rather weak. We could keep her until she's 3 to see how she goes, but I still think she should go," Whisper said and Jayke nodded, "we'll keep Rae until she's 3, see how she turns out, but I do agree with you on that one. She seems rather weak. Opal seems like she'd be a great broodmare, though," which Whisper nodded in agreement. "By the way, one of the people you were telling me about, the new workers, one is coming a little late," Jayke glanced at him for a momeent but said nothing.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:36 am

Moe cave a smile as Whisper told her he didn't think the boss would mind if she was a little late and took Black Jack for a ride, after pulling her boots on and walking over to Black Jack she let out a breath and smiled easily at the guy, he seemed really nice, she would get along with him just fine. "Yeah it's Max and thanks. Don't be too late meet the bosses by the padlock with yearlings in it that around the back of the ranch house. Got it, and thanks again" She smiled adjusting her hat and watched Black Jack snort looking at the guy still, that got her to roll her eyes at him.
Once he walked off she told Max to say and behave then swapped the halter for a bitless bridle and skipped the saddle that was in the back seat of her truck, jumping onto Black Jack she grinned patting his neck. "Alright lets go" She told the mustang, once they had found a trail Moe whispered "Let'em buck" And Black Jack took off across the field, the girl was smiling brightly holding onto him with her waist as the mustang took off bucking every now and them happily to be let free.
Moe had completely lost track of time, when she finely did check her phone, it had been a hour and she was really late for that meeting with the bosses "Oh crap! Black Jack we've gotta go" She let out a stream of cuss words and took off to the ranch house, one hand holding her hat on the other holding onto the rains as her mustang ran still happily to where she was telling him, she didn't need to use the reins, Black Jack would turn where she wanted him too with her using her legs to steer him. Getting to the large ranch house Moe jumped down, her hair was a wild mess around her face under her hat, cheeks flushed from the ride. Black Jack seemed more relaxed now as she lead him around the house to where Whisper had said she was meeting the bosses at. Seeing to backs too her leaning against the fence looking at the yearlings Moe let out a breath "Im so sorry Im so late, I lost track of time, Black Jack was having such a good time.." She trailed off seeing that one of them was Whisper. Frowning slightly she looked at them tilting her head to the side a little, Black Jack snorted nosing Moe and looked at the men standing behind his owner, then simply rested his head on her shoulder in a lazy matter.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 am

About half hour after their conversations, Moe came over, Black Jack behind her. Only Quarter Horses were allowed on the ranch, but Whisper would let it slide. Jayke enforced the rule, but he didn't seem too troubled by it at the moment. "Monique, right?" Jayke said lightly, "I am Jayke Ryder Mauven, and this is my brother, Whisper Lee Mauven and we are the owners of the Silver River Quarter Horse Ranch. I rang your parents this morning to ask them what you were like around horses and if you were a hard worker, and I also spoke to Whisper yesterday. I see no need for an interview, Whisper here can show you around and the other workers will tell you everything you need to do. If you find Nikki, she has been working here since we were kids, so feel free to go to her for anything. Though, if people ask you to do something and Nikki, Whisper or I tell you to do something, do that first before the other work. We have no set out schedule, just what you think needs to be done. Though, after I spoke to your parents, I am setting you with Whisper for breeding and looking after the foals and yearlings.... I do have a rule, though. Only Quarter Horses are allowed on the ranch, all other horses are to stay at the stables next door," he explained and then turned and walked off, glad to leave.
Whisper raised an eyebrow at his brother as he walked off and then he started laughing. Once he calmed down, the man grinned and shrugged, "sorry about my brother, he's always like that, though usually stricter. Well, anyway, sorry for not telling you, but I wanted to see what you were like. Oh, you can put your horse in the spare paddock next to the yearlings, then I'll show you around," Whisper said and smiled. Once Black Jack was in the paddock, Whisper then said, "We only have 8 yearlings this year. We used to have 53, but after the incident with the wolf packs a few months ago, we lost them all. We have three fillies and five colts. There's Flicka, Dark Knight, Opal, Big Dreams But Bigger Ego, Intra Autumn, Paint Me Pretty, Rae and Gun Smoke. Gun Smoke and Ego are going in the next auction we take our horses to and we're keeping Rae until she's 3 to see what she's like as she's a little weak at the moment. If she doesn't get any better, we are selling her at an auction as well, The others we will be keeping as they'll be great horses when they are older." he gestured to each yearling as he said their name.
A moment later, Whisper sighed and then said, "we should go and feed the foals, they are due in a minute," and then he walked to the smallest paddock in the ranch, which had 8 foals. "All of them have no mothers. We have 8 foals, 4 fillies and 4 colts. There is Tracey Blade, Silver, Banjo, Jagger's Fortune, Samson, Pongo, Baker and Cherry. Pongo and Baker are twins and the reason they have no mother is because she rejected the foals. So we sold her and now we have to hand feed them as well," Whisper explained, picking up a few bottles, "feed whoever you want, but leave Samson and Cherry to me. They have a special milk that needs to have supplements and stuff to it." with that he went into the paddock and started to feed Samson, who threw his tiny head around, trying to stop the man from feeding him. After a few moments, Whisper managed to get ahold on his head and stop him from moving it. Then he got a tube and slowly put it down the colt's throat, ignoring the protests he gave. Then, keeping aholf of the colt, Whisper started to feed the frustrated colt. Only he had to be force fed his food. the other usually came up to you, begging for it. Samson was just a pain.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Looking at Jayke Moe absentmindedly stroked Black Jack's cheek as he rested his head on her shoulder. Hearing her full name Moe held back a face "It's Moe actually" She told him, letting her gaze go over to Whisper as Jayle told her they were the owners of the ranch. She shook her head and made a face looking back at Jayke "You called my my parents?" What was this grade school? The teacher calling your parents to ask you something when they didn't believe you, listening to Jayke explain everything quickly Moe tried to remember everything but the guy was rattling off a lot of this for her to remember and what not in a minuet, the only this she didn't like was that Black Jack would have to stay at the stables across the road, she frowned slightly and watched him walk off with a eyebrow raised before looking at Whisper as he laughed. Black Jack snorted stomping a hoof looking at him the raised his head and looked around, ears twitching and picking up all the different sounds.
Holding onto the rains in one hand loosely Moe looked at Whisper still frowning slightly, he hadn't lied to her but he hadn't told her the truth either and she still didn't like that anymore then being lied too. Tipping her hat back more one hand shoved into her back pocket Moe looked at him and shrugged, her dad could be the same way nothing different there. "I would have been just the same knowing who you were" Was her simple answer, nodding she looked back at her mustang "Come on, we'll look around better later on" She told the horse then lead him to the padlock, putting him in and taking off the bridal and gave him a look "Don't even think abut getting out Mister" She told the mustang kissed his nose then fallowed after Whisper nibbling on her bottom lip, looking over the yearlings listening and looking them over with a thoughtful frown on her lips.
Listening as Whisper told her all their names, she looked at Rae and smiled softly "She'll toughen up, feed her right and work those muscles she'll turn into a amazing mare" Her granddad had been Indian, Moe would fallowing him around as he fed the horses and did chores when she was little, he had taught her a lot about taking care of horses, he was even there when she had saved Black Jack. Glancing back at her mustang she smiled then looked back at Whisper and nodded "Alright" Fallowing him she looked around and smiled seeing all the little ones and nodded listening walking into the pen taking two bottles Moe smiled nodding "Alright" Moe had bottle fed every farm animal there was, including raising up some chicks, so this was easy, laughing she started feeding three of the little foals and looked over at Whisper while he had to force feed Samson. "Im probably going to over step something but if you'd let me try next time I bet I could get him to eat on his own, it just takes time and patiences, a lot of it" She smiled then looked back down at the three foals she was feeding and chuckled watching them then looked back at Whisper "About Black Jack, I don't like having him across the road, I know its the rules and everything but he's a gelding and won't hurt anyone. That and well he likes to get out of stalls or paddocks, the only thing he can't get out of is a padlock and since thats a risk for if a fire happens I don't use them, is there anyway he could stay near my cabin or something?" She asked glancing back down at the foals, seeing them all done, grabbed some more bottles and started feeding more.
True to her words Black Jack appeared with a nicker looking at her, his chest pressed lightly into the fence, closing her eyes for a moment Moe turned and looked at him "Your not helping my case any mister." The mustang just nickered and looked at the foals ears pricked up, he stretched his neck out and snorted looking them over nickering softly again. Shaking her head she looked over at Whisper with a apologetic smile "Sorry, he'll stay when he has too, this is all new to him and he wants to explore everything." She sent the horse a look. "But he will stay in a stall at night and I've taught him not to open pasture gates anymore. He used too open gates and let cows out...Until dad threatened to feed him to the bears." She told him and looked back down at the foals and chuckled again taking the empty bottles away and straightened out with a soft groan.
Black Jack had his neck stretched out as far as he could looking at the foals smelling them still nickering softly at them and too Moe. Shaking her head Moe looked at him walking over "Your supposed to stay, we'll look around later, I promise but your gonna get us kicked out if you don't behave"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Whisper looked over at Moe as she started to feed the foals and ask if she could feed Samson next time. The gave a light shrug; he didn't really mind if she did, if Samson could learn to feed without being forced it'd help him a great deal. Once the colt had finished, Whisper grabbed Cherry's bottle after putting a few powers and such into it. The filly came trotting up, nearly tumbling over herself in the process and Whisper chuckled. A few moments later, Moe was asking about Black Jack and if he could stay here.
Whisper straightened himself and turned slightly to look over at the young woman. "Dunno. I can have a chat with Jayke, but he enforces all the rules, so I can't really promise anything. Horses can't stay near the cabins, though. If he's allowed to, he'd have to stay in the paddock with the other geldings." Whisper explained and then grinned when the gelding came over, inspecting the foals.
The man walked over to the horse and stroked his neck lightly, Cherry following obediantly for the rest of her milk. "He's a gorgeous horse," Whisper said, glancing at Moe.

Once the foals were finished with their feeding, Whisper stretched his hands high above his head with a sigh. "Next i'll show you the breeding pairs I was thinking of doing," and with that, Whisper showed Moe all the main stallions and mares(on the bio form topic) and told her who he was thinking of pairing together and asking what her opinions was on it. "Classic Dancer and Diamond Dust are nearly a definate pair, unless you think someone else for Diamond would be better?, and Shannon and Ruby are as well. I'm not too sure about Mockingbird and whether I should breed her with Shannon or one of the other stallions. Zuriah i'm having trouble deciding with who to pair her with. Shotgun, Needle and Digger are all great stallions. What do you think?" he asked, turning to Moe, leaning on the fence of Silver Chicago's paddock.
The stallion trotted up with a toss of his strong, well defined head and then nickered to Whisper. Chicago had always been one of Whisper's favourite stallions on the Ranch. Whisper grinned and rubbed the stallion's head with a light chuckle.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 am

Watching Black Jack sniff and snort looking at the foals Moe smiled softly listening to Whisper and nodded turning back to him "That would be fine with me, thanks, if it helps I'll talk to Jayke" She offered then looked back at her mustang chuckling as he stretched his neck out more to look at the foals better. Black Jack snorted and looked at Whisper as he stroked his neck but the cowboy seemed to pass the mustangs test because Black Jack nickered softly bobbing his head.
Moe smiled more seeing that and nodded "Yeah he is" Once all the foals were taken care of Moe walked over to Black Jack and nodded to Whisper "Alright give me a sec to put him away" She quickly put him back in the round pen as before gave him a quick scolding then fallowed after Whisper. Looking at the different mares and stallions, the girl smiled softly looking each one over ,stroking noses and talking to them in a low soft voice, listening to Whisper tell her the pairs of horses he thought would go well together. Finely peeling herself away from the horses to focus she let out a breath and tipped her hat back.
"Well honestly I've never been the best with paring horses, my older brothers have that gift, I think 'ooo this stallion with this mare would make pretty babies' I don't look into blood lines or anything, so I don't pare horses up. Or my mom and brothers told me that my dad and I aren't allowed too" She told him honestly with a easy smile on her lips and looked at the stallion Whisper had called Chicago "And he is a beauty of a stallion" Walking over she let out a breath and looked over at him. "Do you have a middle name or something I can call you besides Whisper? Because I just can't get over that a Cowboy like you is named Whisper"

(Oh geez....this sucks and Im really sorry, my brains not here apparently >.< )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down