Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild at heart (Bio people only!)

Go down

Wild at heart (Bio people only!) Empty Wild at heart (Bio people only!)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 am

Red sat ontop of a rock, waiting for her pack to return from their nightly hunt. It had been 6 hours since they left, and she was getting quite worried. Then a bright Orange glow from Harry's coat flickered softly through the top of the trees, Red's black, soft eyes gave a slight glimmer and she stood up, letting out a very human like howl noise. Maxine howled softly back and the howl pack ran closer, different shades of colours bouncing of the trees. Daisy loped up to the rock and lay down in the main cave where all the wolves slept. Soon the whole pack was in the cave and settling down, the man sized wolves all curled up in a heap. All of the pack were demon wolves, all apart from Verstandig, who was a lion, and Red, who she herself didn't know that she was human. Red ran inside and clambered ontop of the whole pack until she reached the middle, where her mother and father, the alpha's slept with her older brother and sister. She curled up ontop of her dad's side and fell asleep to the rising motion of her dad's breathing. She opened an eye about an hour later and saw Verstandig, all on her own, sat at the roof of the cave. Red scrambled over everyone and sat down ontop of The lion, who seemed to be the size of a horse comapred to Red. "How come you don't sleep with me?" Red said, Verstandig looked at Red and sighed "You see, you are a human, I'm not one of you, i'm a lion." She said softly "What's a human?" Red asked, with a puzzled look on her face "oh, did I say human? I mean a wolf. Yes, you are a wolf...." Verstandig said quickly. Red sighed and said goodnight. She then returned to her spot upon her dad, where she peacefully fell asleep. Verstandig sighed and curled up next to her mare Dash, a young green wolf himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum