Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!)

5 posters

Go down

Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!) Empty Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Hey guys! As most of you probably know, the Hunger Games just came out, and they've replaced my space for the Harry Potter movies! Lol. Anyways, I wanted to open up this discussion for Hunger Games chat, and I'm currently making a Hunger Games RPG to post soon so all the Hunger Games people who are SO obsessed (like me) to go on. Smile
I've also made a topic on here base don the Hunger Games called...

I Remember All Those Tears Streaming Down Your Face When I Told You I'd Never Let You Go

Okay, any fans of the books and movie want to start off the chat? Smile Again, I LOVE these books and movie. Some rumors are going around that they may even make the next book as a movie, Catching Fire!!
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!) Empty Re: Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!)

Post by Daydreamer Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes Smile there will be a second movie, but Catching Fire will be split into two parts.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!) Empty Re: Hunger Games Chat! (Lol, for those who are obsessed!)

Post by DreamFlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 am

Ooooh... Yay! I knew it! Hehe. Anyways, I just finished my Hunger Games RPG!!!!!

Here it is...

http://hungergames-rpg.webs.com/

Smile
I'm going to go see the movie soon for the first Hunger Games, we've just been busy.

[BTW, Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) is a hottie!!] tongue
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES. And yes, Catching Fire will come out (they hope) by November of 2013.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

Yes they are making catching fire into a movie lol and then they will have to make mockinjay after that!!!!! sooooooo excited Very Happy Razz I love you
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:40 pm

OMG! i watched the hunger games two weekends ago and i didnt want to when i went because i hadent read the book yet and i just didnt feel like a movie that night. i watched it, and BOY am i glad i did! it is my new favorite movie! i am going to start reading the first book for school for an independent reading book and i cant wait! spirit used to be my favorite movie, but now the hunger games is! so intense! love it!
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down