Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ideas.. :{ )

3 posters

Go down

My Ideas.. :{ )  Empty My Ideas.. :{ )

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey (: alright so Im looking for someone to start up a few new topics with me. Yes, they are going to be advanced and experienced, with varying ratings, and Imma going to be picky with who starts a topic with me. I post 500 words or more, I know I used to think that was a lot but it's not really, normally I do more then 500 unless it's a off day >.< We all have those. But these are just a few of my ideas that have been floating in my mind. I'll add ratings as we talk about the idea but most of them are going to be from pg-13 to R just as a warning,
If you like a idea let me know! (: My brain and mu have been running away with me lately.

There's a town outside of Chicago where is divided up from south to north, the south side is full of the richer people and the north has the poorer people and is full of gangs. A teen lives one the north side with her mama and two little siblings, she joined a gang called the Latino Blood or LB to keep her family safe. The guy lives on the south side and is maybe a star football player or something like that, they hate each other and normally stay out of each others way but in a Chem class the teacher puts them together for the year. Soon they start falling for each other fighting the whole time but they end up in love, one of them breaks it up to keep them safe from the Lb and everyone else but in the end they end up with each other.
(This one is like the book "Perfect Chemistry, I love that book and the ones after it (: )

-Two friends grew up with each other and maybe were in love in high school. Once they graduated the guy left town to become famous or to fallow a dream. Well after the first year or so of him being gone, they stopped talking to each other. Four years later he's back in town to settle down and they run into each other, they both fight it as first but them old flames come up and they fall in love again.
(This one I would like to play the girl, and the guy be a famous movie start,singer,athlete, or what I really want he that he was a famous bull rider cowboy)

-A high school couple had been dating for years, well the girl finds out the guy had just cheated on her. A couple weeks later she moved away and found out she was pregnant with his child. Well five years later she comes back to that little town with a five year old, she runs into her old boyfriend and sparks fly.
(This one I would like to play the girl)

-A bad boy and a shy girl give end up as partners in a class at school, they don't like each other at first but slowly become friends, and soon find out theres more to the other person then just what they show, soon there seeing each other despite what people say or do to split them up.
(I want to do two versions of this one, one with me the guy and another one with me the girl)

A collage student is a straight A student but her grades are slipping because of her life back home, well she missed a big project and asks her professor if theres anyway to get her grades back up, either a jock or another smart student she doesn't get along with tutors her or she ends up tutoring him.

- Kinda like the movie 'Killers' The one with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. It doesn't have too be just like that but I like the story line.
Old CBI or a hit man falls in love with someone and gets out of that life and marries her. Well years down the road, his old boss contacts him, he tries to find out why and then soon people are trying to kill him and his wife, we can make it up from there. (:

- Like the movie 'Life as we know it' It has Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel in it. Again I like the story line (:
A couple gets married, their best friends hate each other and can't be in the same room for very old, they have a baby and after her first birthday. Her parents die in a car accident, well the two friends are in the will to take care of her and raise her together. Well at first it's hell and it takes a while but they start to get along and like each other.

Heres some of my Characters I want to use.
Macy Creed
Mattie.
Kalista
Blair Collens
Echo.
Katarina
Denver
Biff
Twin Half-Bloods.
Dev Rains

Last edited by LoveOnHerArms on Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Ideas.. :{ )  Empty Re: My Ideas.. :{ )

Post by • Echo Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

LoveOnHerArms wrote:
-A bad boy and a shy girl end up as partners in a class at school; they don't like each other at first, but slowly become friends, and soon find out there's more to the other person than just what they show. Soon they're seeing each other, despite what people say or do to split them up.
(I want to do two versions of this one, one with me the guy and another one with me the girl)

I think it'd be pretty interesting to do one of the versions with you c: It sounds pretty cool. That is, if you don't mind, of course.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Are you kidding? Why would I not want to start a topic with you?? I've been wanting to do this for a while now (: So yeah which versions would you like to do? Oh and do ya still want to keep going with our other three? Well four if you count the one with Dreamer, but she hadn't been on for a little while.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun May 06, 2012 10:17 pm

xD cool. Actually, I'd rather play the girl, I do believe (;

Out of the three, I think I'm most interested in Being Human and the Vampire's Shadow, though I will post to Wadin' Waters if I [somehow] get the muse (which eventually I will). I love Being Human the most; so I'd really like to continue that one xD I just need to get out of this posting rut I've been in.

And honestly, the ones I have with you are my only active ones at the moment xD

When it comes to the one with Day... O.0 I do really, really want to continue it, but I don't want to just leave her... I was planning on waiting to see if she comes on soon (she hopefully will- she is admin!) and deciding then, if that's alright.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

That works for me (: I've got a guy forming in my head....That sounds rather bad >.<

I love all three of them, their so different I love it. Haha I understand about getting your mus going for one topic, I have to do the same thing some days. Haha Being human and Vampire's Shadow still have a lot too go (: From the ideas and such we both keep adding, so you bet we'll keep them going. (: OH and for Vampire's Shadow if you have any ideas or something you want to add please add it!

Sadly same here but it's whatever because I love rping with you.

Yeah I keep getting ideas for that one, it just started but I already am starting to love it. Yeah thats cool with me, I just hope she gets on soon, because yeah she is the Admin and all, it would be good if she gets on, after all she did to become Admin.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 am

I wanna do one! But I don't know if you want to.... I have better muse I promise! (:
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Haha alright which one do you want to do?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon May 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Not trying to bbee picky but which one do you really want to do?
I'll let you chose and I don't want to copy but I want to be male in the bad boy, shy girl topic.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Nah thats not copying, I said I wanted to do two version's (: So yeah we can do that one.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Haha, no, it doesn't, it sounds fine, I'm getting a general idea for the girl, too xD

Yeah, I really have been lagging lately when it comes to rp'ing, but I'm getting back into it [albeit slowly]. Summer isn't that far down the corner though, so I should get a lot more muse when it's finally over (;
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Haha great because I posted that then was like 'wow that sounded bad' XD Cool, so you start it or I?

Eh I think everyone had been lagging lately, I have been, it's so annoying because my mus had been coming and going, like I have the muse for one post then I finish that one and can't think of anything for another post >.< But yes I understand (: I can't wait for summer!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Yayyy!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Haha Silver Why don't you pm me and well get all the details and what not sorted out. (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 07, 2012 7:27 pm

c: I don't mind who starts it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Hmmm How about you start it? Would that be alright with you?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Erm, yeah, I can start it, just give me a few. Mind if I make a bio first?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Nope go ahead (: Haha I've still gotta make his bio too. Oh hes going to be a senior.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum