Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] Empty Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

A mysterious deity battles a race of warriors in a world of eternal war.

OVERALL RULES
1 - Not too much cursing, but it definitely is allowed.
2 - Sex Scenes = NOT TOO GRAPHIC.
3 - Characters WILL be killed, but not unless the person controlling them wants them to die. Specify when you create a bio/choose a bio.
4 - No more than 2 characters per person
5 - No creating characters unless you've chosen ONE pre-made character.
6 - Be an ACTIVE user.
7 - Be respectful to others and a fair sport.
8 - For fighting, ONLY ONE DEFENSIVE AND TWO ATTACKS.
9 - Gay, bi, lez, straight... Doesn't matter.
10 - Minimum Post Length: 5 Sentences
11 - Have fun!

~The Kingdom Rules~
1 - The truth will be told.
2 - Loyalty will be necessary.
3 - Men and women are equal.
4 - Swordsmanship is a necessary skill for all who are old enough (ages 15 and up)
5 - Minors (ages 14 and below) are not useful to society if they cannot prove their worth (meaning: have a specialized skill). Uselessness in people will not be tolerated, and Minors without skills will be promptly removed from society.
6 - No one will commit adultery.
7 - Spies for the Rebels will be immediately put to death.

~The Rebel Orders~
1 - Men are higher than women (women bound to a man by marriage are little more than a slave).
2 - Women do have the right to become higher-ups in society but may not marry if they do so.
3 - Children are useless and should be kept hidden from the naked eye at all costs. (Age 17+ are useful 'citizens' and will be put to work).
4 - King and Queen ('Ace' and 'Spade') are to be treated with the utmost respect.
5 - Being armed in the King's Court can be punishable by death.
6 - Rules on lovers/romantic relationships are relatively nonexistent besides the man-owns-woman in marriage.
7 - Murder within the Rebel race is NOT acceptable, but against outsiders it is non-punishable.

if you read all of the rules put the words 'yellow rainbow pixies' before your post

THE DEITIES

Name: Oncus
Lover/Love Interest: Seresa
Personality: He's loyal, determined, and a fantastic leader. His way of speaking is extremely persuasive and he can talk almost anybody into anything. He is a wonderful husband and is destined to be a wonderful father. He is brave, and never cowers in the face of danger. He is a fantastic swordsman and is extraordinarily strong. Despite his youth, he's very wise, and is adored by all of his subjects. He does a fantastic job of enforcing The Kingdom Rules and putting up with his slightly overzealous wife.
History: [ You Choose ]
Song: [ You Choose ]
Player: Shiori [ Me ]
Picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/deity%20anime%20male/ra_89_2008/theAnimeGallery_com_75110_1920x1200.jpg

Name: Seresa
Lover/Love Interest: Oncus
Personality: She's very fiesty, but she is calm and collected when she needs to be. She's a promising first-time mother and excited to be one, as well. She has a loud mouth, but knows how to control her tongue when she needs to. She's a fanatic when it comes to enforcing rules, but she's gentle about it. She has a gentle and beautiful air about her, and strongly believes in man-woman equality. She makes for a wonderful queen, and is a fantastic speaker, like her husband. She is one of the best archers known in the Kingdom, and takes pride in it.
Player: SION
Picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/deity%20anime%20male/RockLeesLilShadow/Anime%20People/1d9d.jpg

Name: Moeveen [ Eve ]
Lover/Love Interest: N/A
Personality: She's thick-headed and loves to get her own way. She's often caught up in her own beauty, and that's deterred her from finding a man, not that she's not looking. She is a great swordswoman, and she has a natural talent with training the guard dogs that surround the palace (which gets her a fair amount of money). She's close with Seresa, but the two of them could not be any more different. Moeveen has a very strong hatred of her name, and tends to snap angrily at anyone who calls her that, and doesn't call her Eve.
Player: wild one
Picture: http://th00.deviantart.net/images3/300W/i/2005/150/0/4/Alrya__Sky_Water_Air_Goddess_by_bw_inc.jpg

Name: Zajah
Personality: He's reserved, polite, and adored by many women, but he's not necessarily looking for a woman to settle down with. He's work-oriented, and does his job wholeheartedly, earning him many promotions, to the point he is not really a citizen as much as he is nobility. He's very wealthy and would do well off for years if he quit his job now. He is a funny, charming guy, even if he doesn't know it. He loves spending time at the local bar, drinking whiskey, but never too much.
Player: Tayssi
Picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q0JnC7EpZDE/Tjx1VE45agI/AAAAAAAAB2c/oODeQHYF0Nw/s1600/anime+vampire+guy+1.jpg

THE REBELS

Name: Belei
Lover/Love Interest: Cairlee
Personality: He's abusive to his wife, Cairlee, but she does fight it, which only sparks his aggressive nature even more--both his regular nature and sensual one. He is a cruel leader that rules with an iron grip and enforces rules through sheer terror. He enjoys what he does and definitely is good at filling the role of evil king. Everyone under his rule, however, thinks he's grand. They tend to play off his attitude towards his queen (it's complicated: he does love her, but their relationship is very destructive).
Player: SION
Picture: http://images.wikia.com/bleachfanfiction/images/c/c0/Ry%C5%8Dshi_assassin.jpg

Name: Cairlee [ Lee ]
Lover/Love Interest: Belei
Personality: She's fiesty, ruthless, and enjoys the company of her husband when he is in a particularly sardonic mood, planning things, talking about future invasions, anything of the like. She's very clever and is extremely skilled with a bow and arrow, as well as skilled with small blades. She has a natural ability for training horses and does it in her free time, when she isn't busy being 'bullied' into submission by her husband or chatting idly with other men whom easily fall for her seductive charm that comes quite naturaly for her.
History: Her younger years were particularly rough. Her mother was killed for not agreeing to be impregnated by her father again. Cairlee was treated like a son by her father until her womanly figure started to be prominent. Then he kicked her out, sending her to be a servant-girl in the castle, where she met Belei, who took an instant liking to her. He forced her into situations where she had no choice but to submit to him, but over time, the two of them found genuine love and were shortly after married, even though Belei marrying a servant girl was at first looked down upon. Once she proved her worth, everyone respected her as Spade. However, his abusive nature to the law that women who were married were owned by their husbands never ceased.
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkzfhjzdCKA&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Player: Shiori [ Me ]
Picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/assassin%20anime/Pureblood_Kunagoro/Character%2520Album%2520From%2520Me%2520xD/ZhaliaKyaria4.jpg

Name: Sveinne [ Veinne, Enne, Ein ]
Personality: She's fiesty, loyal, and a real firecracker. She's sexy and she knows it. She loves to torture the people weaker than her, but she tends to prefer practicing on dummies (stuffed). She enjoys watching Cairlee--one of her best friends--train the horses, and doesn't approve of Belei's abusive nature of his wife, but never does anything about it.
Player: Desert Horse
Picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/assassin%20anime/Ayame_Mitzuru/Anime%2520pics/AssassinGirlPurple.jpg

Name: Ethe
Lover/Love Interest: Sveinne, Cairlee
Personality: He loves to flirt and definitely shirks his duties a lot. He's the father of 7 children, but in all, he leaves most of the women he impregnates, and never hears from them again. He doesn't care he has a reputation for being a bad boy, and is incredibly seductive, to the point almost no woman can resist falling into his trap. He is skilled with a sword, but prefers to spend his free time trying to woo Cairlee when Belei isn't looking (he loves to give the argument "I'm morey our age!"), and trying to get Sveinne to at least notice him.
Player: S I O N
Picture: http://theimperialists.yolasite.com/resources/Anime-Boy.jpg

Last edited by Shiori on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] Empty Re: Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

I'll join if ok, but not yet I'll do it in the morning. Smile

Back to top Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] Empty Re: Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 am

I'll pick a premade once others have numbered them down.
http://jootix.com/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Anime-Girl-anime-girl-1600x1200.jpg (Dumb phone would not alow me to scroll down far enough to put it below.)
Name: Jesalene (Jes or Jesa)
Lover/love intrest: N/A she's always bisy doing other stuff.
Personality: Jes is very responsible ladie with guts, she's not afraid to stand up agents a bully. She is a secretive girl never saying much. (I'm still working on her personality.)
History: Jasalene has grown up in a decently fed family of 12, having 10 brothers is rough especially if your oldest, Jesa has always been out stoping her brothers from making a mess while cleaning another up but like a good sister she's took care of them without thret. Since her father is a blacksmith Jes is good with a sword and shows some potential in being a blacksmith. For her mother she works at a stable feeding and caring for horses which has provided her the talent of taking care of and having a respect for animals and plus being able to ride horses. Along with all this she has something special with animals, she also can sing though she hides this talent.
Song: Coming
Picture: Hold on

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 14, 2012 5:34 am

I shall go Zajah ^.^ Though I shall do his history tomorrow, after school. However, what is his job??

Name: Naythan Warwick
Lover/Love Interest: None
Personality: Naythan seems quiet and withdrawn at first, but that's only because she isn't the type to make the first move. Watching and waiting is what she's best at. She's a rather stubborn and headstrong young woman who doesn't back down. Her childish looks can be a burden on her at times, but it can also kelp her in alot of ways. She's short for her age, but she's made up for it in speed and agility. She can navigate and strategise plans quite well, but doesn't voice her opinions much. Light on her feet and a quick thinker, Naythan can get out of nearly any problem in a heartbeat. Despite what others might think, Naythan takes pride in having a guy's name and thinks it builds her character.
History: Naythan grew in a privileged family. She loved it, but she felt that she was a caged bird within the confinements of her family home. Never being allowed outside, no one ever knew her parents had a daughter until she was 10, when she ran away, into the city. (The only people who knew of her, but had never seen her, were the king and queen). There, she practically hide for 3 weeks. That was when her family went out searching for her and showing pictures of her, asking if she had been seen. Naythan, being the small girl she always had been, snuck onto the palace grounds. Through the guards and palace walls. nothing stopped her and nobody even noticed her. She made her way inside the palace itself, slipping past the maids and guards. The people she was spotted by, however, was the previous king and queen. Naythan had never eve noticed their presence before they picked her up by the back of her collar and took her to the throne room. At first they demanded to know who she was and once she explained who she was, her parents were called. Before they came however, she and the king and queen spoke about many things. Her parents were ordered to let her leave the Warwick family home and come to palace often to speak to them and get training from the palace sword trainer. And so she did. She came every week, if not more often to speak to the king and queen and learn to use a sword properly. She had only received some training from her family's sword trainer. She became a great swordsman and came every week up until the new king and queen took their place. Naythan can't remember meeting the current king of queen, but can remember seeing them when they were younger and in the palace. Whether they remember her or not is another story, however.
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOtgRk3CG4
Player: Me, obviously
Picture: http://otaku.lv/uploads/20050321_721_girl_877.jpg
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Tayssi - Almost complete. You may play Zajah, but Naythan's picture won't show up for me. D: Could you find a working picture, please? Otherwise, accepted!

Wild One - All right, that works, but I'm just saying that you will not be able to play your character if you miss out on a premade one. Sorry, but premades are essential for the story and need to be filled out. (: Otherwise, it's good, just please try to spell things correctly (it's okay, sorry if this seems too crude).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 pm

It's fine I struggle with it on the phone. Oh and her pic works just a little fuzzy creature appears.

P.s: Can I change the personality of a premade? All of those sound slightly tough for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Never mind I'll go with Eve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Wild One - All right, that works. And about personality changes, the premade characters are set personalities simply because of the roll they play. OC's are allowed to have whatever personalities they want, no restrictions whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Kay, I might make a guy so that there won't be a shortage.
History- Eve grew up as 'dady's little girl' which explains her self centered-ness, she was very spoiled as a child always getting the better clothes, food, and toys. Her two brothers where jealous and always pulling mean pranks on her which just got him in more trouble. As she got older she became slightly less selfish but not by much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Her son-
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0q3NlqDkag

Sorry it's in chepeit it's the only one that would work on moble that I found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/07/997888.jpg

How's that?? best I could find that's similar to the pic I wanted....
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

xD zerochan.net doesn't allow the use of pictures. So I can't see the pic at all, Tay. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

When I get home from school ill find another pic
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Pore Tay i've fallen into that trap many times and had to look around again. Lol XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue May 15, 2012 12:00 am

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3653/3338124684_50172b0187.jpg

How's that, then? Otherwise, here.

https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/33bq2ib.jpg

They are both the exact same as my original picture, just different sites Very Happy Hopefully these work.

Also, what is Zajah's job??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:10 am

Thereeee we go! And it doesn't really matter. He's a citizen, meaning he can have pretty much any job that any normal person would have. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Coukd I play Sveinne?
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 am

Just checking in with you first, but would you mind if Zajah was a palace knight or head knight? If not how does black smith sound to you?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Desert -- Sure ^^
Tay -- He can be a palace knight (:

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Seresa please!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:17 pm

All right. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

When/ where will this start ?

Is it once that Characters are filled ?
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

It will only start once all premade characters are filled.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks beatfriend! !(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Wait! I tried to make him before but had to turn phone off And I lost his bio.
Name: Doesn't have one but of you ask for his he'll say "Stoptheif" thoigh the other orphan boys call him Alozj (meaning famous warrior) Or Jz or Aj.
Lover/love intrest: He doesn't know her name but she's a servant girl at the palace.
Personality: Stupid according to the other guys but fast And slim making him a good thief. He is very curious, to curious for his own good he nearly lost a ear because of it. Quick, he is quick to think And rash, very foolish as well.
History: Being a orphan boy you can see him with other orphans looking through trash, sharing stollen food, And simply playing a game or talking but it wasn't always this way for him when he was 5 he lived in a big house with his parents And little sister but something happened to them And though he has no memory of them he dreams about his mother unknowingly at night.
Picture- https://2img.net/h/i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/Yoshuamri/AnimeWarrior.jpg
Picture: Hold on[/quote]

Last edited by wild one on Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next