Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal On My Life ((Please read and post))

Go down

Journal On My Life ((Please read and post)) Empty Journal On My Life ((Please read and post))

Post by lemmy Wed May 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Ooc: Going back on my first journal entry

Ғяι∂αʏ Ѧαʏ 11, 2012

Ɖɛαя Ĵσʋяиαℓ,

[center] Ħɛℓℓσ! Ƭнιƨ ιƨ α ʌɛяʏ σρɛи Ĵσʋяиαℓ σғ α ʌɛяʏ ƨнʏ 12 ʏɛαя σℓ∂ αи∂ тнɛ ρяσвℓɛмƨ ƨнɛ ғαcɛƨ. Ħɛя ℓιғɛ тнαт ƨнɛ ωσʋℓ∂ ℓικɛ тσ ƨнαяɛ яιɢнт нɛяɛ σи тнιƨ яρɢ ƨιтɛ! Ƴαʏ, тнαт'ƨ мɛ, Ƥιиκ ˩ɛммʏ. Ѳκαʏ ℓɛт'ƨ ɢɛт тнɛ мσʌɛ σи вɛғσяɛ Ɩ ɢяσω ιмραтιɛит.

Яɛℓαтισиƨнιρƨ. Ƭнɛʏ αяɛ тнɛ ʌɛяʏ ℓαƨт тнιиɢ тнαт'ƨ ɛʌɛя вɛɛи σи мʏ мιи∂. Єƨρɛcιαℓℓʏ ƨιиcɛ Ɩ'м α ʌɛяʏ ιиƨɛcʋяɛ ρɛяƨσи. βʋт тнɛƨɛ ℓαƨт ғɛω ωɛɛκƨ ɛʌɛяʏтнιиɢ'ƨ cнαиɢɛ∂ σʌɛя тнιƨ вσʏ Ɩ ʝʋƨт иσтιcɛ∂ αт cαмρ. Ħɛ мακɛƨ мɛ ғɛɛℓ ωɛακ... ɛϰcɛρт ғσя σиɛ тнιиɢ... нɛ ʋƨɛ∂ тσ вɛ мʏ ғяιɛи∂ вғ. Ƭнɛʏ вяσκɛ ʋρ ʝʋƨт тσ∂αʏ αт тнɛ ∂αиcɛ. Ƨнɛ ρяσвαвℓʏ ƨтιℓℓ нαƨ ғɛɛℓιиɢƨ ғσя нιм αи∂ Ɩ ∂σи'т ʝʋƨт ωαит тσ вαяɢɛ ιи αи∂ ƨαʏ, "Ɩ ℓικɛ нιм." Ɩт'ƨ иσт яɛαℓℓʏ нσω ιт ωσяκƨ. Ƭнσʋɢн Ɩ ωαƨ тяʏιиɢ тσ тɛℓℓ нιм. βʋт ɛιтнɛя Ɩ ɢσт ∂ιƨтяαcтɛ∂ σя Ɩ ɢσт яɛαℓℓʏ иɛяʌσʋƨ.

Ƨιɢн. Ƭнαт ωαƨ мʏ cнαиcɛ вʋт Ɩ ɢʋɛƨƨ Ɩ ɢɛт ωαʏ тσσ иɛяʌσʋƨ. Ɩ'м ɢσииα ɢɛт ɛʌɛи мσяɛ иɛяʌσʋƨ вɛcαʋƨɛ мʏ ғяιɛи∂ƨ αяɛ ɢσιиɢ тσ тɛℓℓ нιм. Ɩ мιɢнт вɛ cσмιиɢ вαcκ Ѧσи∂αʏ ɛιтнɛя ƨα∂ вɛcαʋƨɛ Ɩ ωαƨ яɛʝɛcтɛ∂ σя яɛαℓℓʏ ℓσʌɛƨιcκ вɛcαʋƨɛ нɛ αƨκɛ∂ мɛ σʋт.

Ɩ ℓσʌɛ нιм! Ɩ κɛɛρ ƨιиɢιиɢ Ħɛℓℓσ βʏ βɛʏσиcè. Ǥιяℓƨ ωнσ нαʌɛ cяʋƨнɛƨ мʋƨт ℓιƨтɛи!

Ѳκαʏ Ƭтʏℓ! Ѳя нσρɛ ʏσʋ ʝσιи мʏ ʝσʋяиαℓ/cнαт [Center]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Journal On My Life ((Please read and post)) Empty Re: Journal On My Life ((Please read and post))

Post by lemmy Wed May 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Wendsday May 17, 2012

[I]Okay this is my second time posting a very open journal entry. My life has been quite interesting lately.... yeah very interesting. I am going to continue on this boy I like. This boy is my best friend's ex. Like my new, new best friend. She doesn't have any idea of my attraction towards him but lemme tell you one thing I was so proud of.

I told him I liked him! I did. And he has a girlfriend. I don't know how I can exactly like him if he does. But I saw him in the parking lot and told him. He didn't react I thought he pretty much understood which of course makes me love him more. And I'm a big fan of romance. And I was keeping this locked in my mind forever. But today, I got even more hopeful, my hopes more high. He'd look at me, move his head out the way to look at me, like remembering that afternoon when I told him how I feel and then even though my friend hares him I don't care.

But then I figured out today all that was a game. All of it. My friends told me he said I was "alright" and that he wouldn't date me. I told them it was okay but you don't know how close I was to breaking down. I was about to cry like, how did I tell a guy I was just so open to, that I would secretly meet eyes with not like me.... I was just so sure and now I just wanna make him feel bad. I do t know how but I will and I. Am.

Comment on today's entry... go ahead.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Journal On My Life ((Please read and post)) Empty Re: Journal On My Life ((Please read and post))

Post by lemmy Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Quotes Of Inspiration:

Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe, just maybe, I am tired of being alone.

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones that adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

Your heart isn't plastic, and it isnt a toy but if you want it broken give it a boy

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum