Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R) Empty I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R)

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Ambur Lee Night
Saturday-
"What? That's great!" Ambur cried loudly in joy." The man smiled, "I got a home, I got a home, I got a home!" He laughed at her, "Ambur settle it's only a foster home. You'll be leaving for your trip to night so pack up." she nodded and left the room and went to her's and grabbed her stuff and put it into her suit case with wheels. Later that day she stepped out of the car and got in the air plain after saying goodbye to her caretaker, I'll miss you. She thought thinking of her friends and caretaker after sitting and looking out the window, she had never flew before. Soon, later on she fell asleep.

6:00 Am yesterday-
Ambur awoke when someone nudged her, she stood and raced off the airplane ecstatic then saw them, her new...temporally...family. They looked nice And cheerful, so she rushed over. Her luggage rattled along behind her on it's wheels. "Hello, are you Miss and Mister Cover stone?" "Yes and you would be Ambur night, correct?" She nodded smiling ear to ear.

Now-
Beep...beep...BEEEEEP! The alarm screeched And Ambur flew up And hit the off button to her alarm And jumped out of her bed And grabbed a white shirt with colorful words written all over it saying laugh live love And some dark jean pants from her closet. She ran to the bathroom And took a shower, got dressed, brushed her teeth, then dried And curled her hair. After that she opened the door And ran down the stairs And sat down at the dinning table. Her foster parents smiled And her new siblings, who where all adopted sat down. They gave grace then ate. Once done Ambur said goodbye when she heard the bus And left the house. She hadn't gone to a public school in ages, just the private school inside her orphanage. The bus's engine roared up And off they went, she looked out her window watching the scenery. After twenty minutes or so the bus stopped And the other kids scrambled out. She walked behind all of them And out. She fallowed the others to the school's doors And stopped, took a deep breath, then entered And read the paper telling her her first class And room number it was at that her foster mum gave her. She went to class And walked up to the teacher And talked a little to her before the bell rang. "Class I'd like you to meet Ambur Night, our new student. Ambur why don't you tell us a little about yourself." Ambur smiled and nervously started to speak, "Well where do I start? I'm a orphan and I've been to Paris, Greenland, and many other countries."

Later on after talking about her jungle home-
"And then this one time I got stuck with these weirdos with a bunch of exotic animals, I lived on that island for a year"

Later on talking about her Australian home-
"Oh and did I mention the alligator he had? It was huge and tried to bite my arm off-" "Wow you've lived with some exiting people, you could write a book. Now please take a seat." Ambur nodded and sat down. Over half the class was over, she snickered quietly to herself noticing that, she looked around her, every one seemed fantasized about her crazy stories. Then bell then rang and every one got up and headed for the lunch room. Early lunch? She thought then realized when she got there that the school had a snack time every other period. Weird but good. She thought and bought something and sat down at a empty table and began eating.

(I don't want her finding out who she is for awhile and I also don't want Bryce to figure it out till after awhile after she did.)

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R) Empty Re: I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Past:
LATE 1800'S-

Brennan watched as his brother and sisters played in the backyard, listening to the birds tweet. He sighed; smiling abit until he heard his father call his name. It was almost a full-moon and at the time Brennan didn't know he was a werewolf, then when his dad frayed him to the back of the house and down into a cellar underground. He narrowed his eyes; confused by what was going on. " Father, wh-what are you doing," He spoke with a crazied look on his face as his father strapped him to a wall, locking his wrists tightly into place. Brennan winced and glared at his father as he did the same, putting a muzzle over them both. As the full-moon rose Brennan felt this dark, burning sensation sparking through him. age screamed loudly as the pain got worse, kicking the ground beneath him and he threw his head back. Sharp eyes blazing with fiery orange and a glaze of yellow around his pupil. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He sneered, and fangs popped out of his gums; his hands and feet growing long, razor sharp claws. His ears sharpened to a point as they struck outward, his face formed into a muzzle and now he was fully transformed into a large black wolf that was larger than any wolf on Earth. Brennan sat up straight on his hind quarters and howled to the moon, striking powerfully at the wall with his body and ripping the bolted metal that held the chains out of the wall and darted out of the cellar, moving through the forest grave speed; faster than a vampire. That night Brennan felt the true power of a werewolf..

Present:
Late 2012-

The wind blew hard and ruffled back a massive black pelt of fur. This large wolf stared deep at its prey, claws erected out and fangs formed up out of his gums. His ears pinned back in the ragging pool of black velvet mist. The wolf let out a sneer, with a quick motion he fell upon his prey; snapping its neck. He smirked and leaned down to feast.
After he was done, the wolf transformed into a tall and lean, but muscular boy. Brennan sighed and hid the carcass in a cave, hearing the school bell ring he flashed out of the forest and into the school, the wind blowing paper out of a teacher's hands as he burst through the doors. The teacher looked up and narrowed her eyes to see Brennan, " Well, look who's late again. It to class Montalongo." Brennan grinned and shoved his hands in his leather black jacket. When he walked into the class room, he tried to sneak in behind the girl but Mrs.Earhart caught him. Brennan jumped in his seat as the teacher called his name. He looked up and dipped his head to her, " Yes Mrs.Teacher Lady?" Brennan said and watched as Earhart narrowed her eyes. He rolled his and leaned back in his seat up rotated his glare from the teacher to a pretty girl, he watched her movements and it seemed like the world had frooze. Then his friend; Jack, snapped his out of his gaze. " Hey Brennan, I'm goon to the Train Tracks tonight, everyones gonna be there. You should come.. Maybe ahh.." He said, glancing over at the new girl. " Maybe you can bring her.." He said with a wink over at Brennan. Brennan chuckled with a smirk and punched Jack on the arm when he did. " Nahh, man. I don't even know the chick." Brennan said, looking back over at her. For a moment here he thought he had actually imprinted on her, but shook it off knowing it was nothing. But it wasn't. Jack laughed and shook his head, " Nahh, son. You should go talk to her during lunch." Jack said lightly and turned back infringe of him. Brennan kept that a thought in mind, maybe he would. Then he grinned and though; *I just might do that*. He waited for her to announce her story. When age started her life story, Brennan was fascinated by it. He smiled and when the bell rang he stood up and walked out the classroom. He watched her walk into the cafe, he sighed and got his food then sat by her at lunch. " Hey. Your Ambur, eight?" He asked, trying to make conversation.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R) Empty Re: I think I'm falling for you, fast (Reserved & R)

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:55 pm

(I don't think they imprint till their eyes meet, just saying.)

Ambur laughed when a tall lean muscular boy sat down by her And asked is she was Ambur, "Yep, you?" She said making eye contact, she smiled then took a sip of her chocolate milk. "So why does your school have a snack time every other period? It seems werid...Don't we just need lunch?" She asked trying not to be to ambitious, Ambur was usually shy when being the new girl but something was diffrent this time. She waited for his reply when some one tapped on her shoulder, she turned her head to see some girl. "Can I sit here?" She asked, the girl looked like she was bullied, "Yea sure, I don't own public property." Ambur smiled And the girl sat. Soon someone else came And sat by the first boy, seemed like he was a friend. "Wow this is got be the quickest my table's ever filled up on the first day." She spoke, her voice sweet like honey.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 am

Brennan smiled and watched as another girl sat next to Ambur. Brennan seen his friend; Jack sit hex to him. He glanced up at Ambur and nodded, " Yeah. I'm Brennan, and this is Jack." He said softly then took a sip of his soda. Brennan sighed and met her gaze then turned away and blinked his eyes as they turned to fiery orange. He moved his jaw around to shealth his fangs back into his gums. Brennan sighed and turned to look back at the others.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am

Ambur stood And threw away her trash before returning And smiling as he said their names, "Cool, so you got a nick name? Some of my freinds at the orphanage called me Am for short." Ambur said then noticed his sudden strange behavior, "You ok?" She asked hoping he wasn't going to get sick. The bell rang before he could answer And it was off to secant period. She stopped at the bathroom on her way to class. Ambur took a seat in the back of the room And watched as a male teacher came in And started to talk, she sighed bordly.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 am

Brennan didn't answer her and when the bell rang he jumped out of his seat and raced out of the cafe. He ran into the bathroom and went ot the sink. Running the water, he sneered and punched the mirror; breaking it. Brennan sighed and paced back and forth. He waited 20 minutes and went to class. He walked in and sat down, the teacher called out his name. " Montalongo! Why are you 20 minutes late?" Brennan glanced at him with narrowed eyes. " Non of your damn buisness." he snapped and leaned back in his seat. The teacher sighed and went back to teaching, becuase he knew if your gonna agrue with Brennan, your never gonna win. Brennan scanned the room for the girl and there she was sitting across from him. He smiled lightly and looked into her eyes again, now he knew he was imprinting.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Ambur laughed quietly when he said that And looked at him, he was smiling at her, she smiled back then heard the teacher walk back towards her And stop. "Did you...laugh? Don't give Him attention!" The teacher grabbed her arm And started to pull her towards his desk. She used her strength And weight to stop him, he turned to see her with her eyebrows raised, "Really? Over a laugh?" She asked And he looked like he'd boil over, she didn't flinch, "And anyways a teacher is not aloud to touch a student so let go." He didn't, "Ok then." She smirked lifted up her left leg And with all her might kicked him as hard as she could in the shin, he yowled in pain, "That's right I'm a shin kicker." She walked back to her seat And looked at her arm, red And somewhat raw. She touched it And flinched jerking back her hand. The teacher went to his phone. Ambur whispered to the other kids, "I think I should of kicked him in the balls instead." They snickered And so did she. "Look what he did to my arm, some snug grip." She said showing them, "Ouch" someone said, "I bet if the principle see's this he's fired." She then saw some one walk in, he looked like a principle, And mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Brennan chuckled and then when the teacher grabbed her arm. He flashed golden flames in his eyes and his fangs erected out of his gums and he sneered. Grabbing the man by his arm and twisting it back, Brennan snapped loudly. " Don't you ever lay on hand on here!" Brennan bent down and whispered, " And if you do.. I'll kill you. Don't think I wont." He threw him into his desk and turned around seeing eyes on him. He narrowed his eyes and stormed out of the classroom. Brennan placed his hands on his forehead, and shot out of school like a bullet, he stopped in the forest and transformed into a half human and half wolf. Standing on his back legs and looking at the sky. He howled loudly and sneered, taking off quickly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 pm

"Woah." Ambur said shocked And watched she put her hand on his shoulder And said, "It's ok." Right before he stormed out of the class, curiously she ran after him And out of school And into the woods which she lost him in. Since it was winter she shivered in the breeze, she didn't know the woods. A loud errie howl echoed through the trees And scard her, she fell backwards into a creek that had yet to freeze. Shivering violently she stood And started to call out "Brennan! Brennan! Brennan where are you?!" After awhile she got tired And thought, I'm cold, I'm lost, And I'm alone, tired. She sat down by a tree And huddled close to it freezing. Some snow started to fall fast And hard. Ambur closed her eyes while hugging her knees And acadently fell a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Brennan heard Ambur, racing back towards her and shifting back in his human form. He didn't have a shirt on becausehe tore it when transforming. He sighed and found her by a tree, picking her up and racing out the forest. His warm body heat reflecting off him and warming Ambur up. He didn't feel the coldness since he was a wolf. Brennan bring her home, he clot embed up a tree beside her window. He opened the window and set her in her bed. He smiled and strum med her cheek then flashed out of her room and was gone like that.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Feeling something warm in her sleep Ambur leaned into it And snuggled up agents it. She could feel whatever holding her was moving, fast. Ambur felt her body being laid down on a soft place. A hand stoked her cheek gently And she opened her eyes And saw a blur of some one. She got up And looked out her window but saw no one. She sighed And got out of her wet clothes And went to the shower, walking around naked since no one was home. She closed the door behind her And turned on the warm water. She stepped in the shower And laid taking a bath. After awhile she was done And drained the tub while getting a towl. She went to her room And let her towl fall while grabbing some pajamas. She put them on then got into her bed, she left the window open, hoping he (she figured it must have been a guy) would come back. She closed her eyes And slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Brennan waited till it was 1:00 at night and he went back to her house. He swiftly sores up and into her room. He landed lightly and walked up to the edge of her bed. He smiled and watched her sleep, laying next to her. He ran her hand down her smooth soft hair and stroked her cheek again. If she woke up he would leave before she noticed anyone was even in her room so he hoped she slept on. He put his arm around her, promising to protect her. He didn't sleep, just sat there wide awake watching her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Ambur dreamt of being in a open area in a woods And laying with someone, they where talking about something. He picked one of the many white flowers And put it in her hair before placing a arm around her she smiled And laughed And turned to look at him And cuddle up into his chest when in reality Brennan stroked his hand through her long hair then put his arm around her And she rolled over And cuddled up into him. Ambur slept on dreaming happy things.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Brennan watched her then stopped stroking her when age curled up into him, their lips brushing eachothers. A warm smile spread across his face and he slowly put his hand gently around her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Ambur slept quietly through the night And didn't have the usual night mare she had that she would wake every one up with. When morning came And her alarm went off she didn't awake just laid snuggled close to Brennan if he was still there And if not it must have been her pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Brennan layer there over the night. Then when it was morning, her alarm rang. He stayed there but suddenly heard someone coming up the stairs. Brennan instantly jumped up and ran out the window then towards his house. Flashing through the forest, he sighed and got dressed for school.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 pm

" Ambur it's time to wake up!" Her eyes flashed open And she coughed, "Ok!" Ambur got ready for school then went down stairs, "You ok?" Lisa, her foster mom asked her. "Yea I just don't feel to well.

Later that day,
It was fourth period And Ambur was heading to the lunch room to tell Brennan, Jack, And her other friend Emily about last night. When she arrived at her table, tray holding mash patos, gravy with turky in it, And a roll, jello cup, And white milk on it. She waited till they where all there, "I got to tell you something." She started, "When I ran after Brennan yesterday I got lost in the woods And fell into a creek then huddled up by a tree And dozed off And while I was a sleep I felt something incredibly warm pick me up, like wolf kind of warm then I awoke in my bed. I looked out the window but no one was there. Werid right?" Emily nodds, "It reminds me of this book I read while back." She said, "Cool whats it about-hhechewwww! Sorry I think I caught a cold" Ambur said then Emily told her about the story, "It was prety good" Em then said.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Brennan widened his eyes and looked over at Jack, who was the only one that knew his elsecret. " ah ya. Pretty weired." He said silently and took a bite of his hamburger. Then he listened to Emily's story, he began to narrow his eyes. " That's a stairo type!" He snapped then calmed down and got up, throwing his food away and stalking of the lunch room. Jack followed him and jerked Brennans shoulder back. " Dude! Seriously why would you do that." He spat. Brennan glared at him with a Frazier look on his face. " Why wouldn't I?! If I would have left her out there she would have died!" Jack shook his head. " I'm just saying you took a big risk by doing that." Brennan nodded but shrugged. " I don't care. I'll do it again and again if I have to, to protect her," He whispered.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Emily jerked back when he yelled, "It's just a fantasy romance, not like wherewolves are real." She said in a whisper. Ambur jerked back at his yell to, frightened. She then started to eat her food, it was soon gone And she was sipping on her milk. She watched the guys from the distance curiously. She got up And threw her trash away then finished her milk And tossed it. "Any minute now." She grumbled looking at the clock talking about the bell. She turned And fixed her gaze on Emily the two talked till the bell rang then went their separate ways. Emily sat in the back of the room when the teacher got a call then looked to Ambur, "Ambur And Brennan the office wants to talk to you about yesterday." The kind speaking female teacher said. Ambur nodded And stood walking out of class And heading down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

When the bell rang Brennan pushed past Jack and went to class. He sat down and only moments later the teacher called out his and Amburs name. He sneered and got up walking towards the door and opening it for Ambur before walking longside her to the office. " Sorry bout earlier." He said lightly, shoving his hands in his pants pockets, pulling g them up once they got to the principle office. He sat down and waited for the Dick to talk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Ambur whispered, "It's fine, you just scard me a bit." She said then walked into the office, "Ok so what happened in your view Ambur?" "I simply laughed when Brennan said that to the teacher And he came up And grabbed my arm And dragged me towards his desk And I fought him then tried to get him to let go but he didn't so I kicked him in the shin And went to my desk And looked at my arm which was red And raw. Right before Brennan attacked the teacher And took off so I fallowed him." "Let me see your arm." Ambur showed him, you could see some rawness but it wasn't red anymore of course. He nodded then turned to Brennan, "Your story?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Brennan smirked and sat up in the chair. He leaned forward and spoke softly, " I attacked him because he touched her. So I told if if he ever does that again to Ambur I will kill him." He said, not afraid to say that. He grinned over at Ambur, his black t-shirt made his muscles ripple.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Ambur lookes to him surprised but felt a sudden liking to him, "Ok your free to go for now, I got a teacher to fire." She smiled And whispered to Brennan, "Knew it." She then stood And walked out, close to him but not touching. "You know your going to be in touble for what you said right? Doesn't seem worth it." She said looking in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Brennan chuckled. " Nahh, and if I do I could careless." He said smirking. Not even caring he then felt the sudden urge to hug her roughly and tickle her. He thought about doing it and he did. He tickled her for a moment and then hugged her gently. Holding her in his muscular arms and whispered. " I wouldn't let anyone hurt you." It was clear now that he had imprinted on her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Ambur laughed hard when he tickled her then smiled when he hugged her And said that. "Aww your sweet." She said then kissed his cheek And pulled away looking back at him as she headed for class smiling.

(I think we should stop here And wait for savior.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next