Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//..Her Secrets..// [[ Tayssi, M ]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

//..Her Secrets..//  [[ Tayssi, M ]] Empty //..Her Secrets..// [[ Tayssi, M ]]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

Rachel's sapphire blue bikini top mixed nicely with her dark tan, and her dirty blonde hair added to the effect.
She had on a pair of brown shorts in addition, and her ocean blue eyes were like a portal to her soul. Her small lips were curled in a small smile and her cheeks were dappled in freckles. A salty breeze tucked her wavy hair behind her shoulders as she stepped along the sandy beach. The small grains slipping between her toes as she did so. Her eyes reached out to the ocean, but she remained away from the moist sand and waves that licked the shoreline. Rachel stepped up through the grass and onto the sidewalk, then slipped her white sandals onto her feet. They slapped her heels as she continued her walk towards the small shack that the local teenagers went to to catch a cheap meal. A low voice called out to her, and she turned her head quickly over her left shoulder. Her lips curled back to show her small teeth and she offered a small wave. "Hey, Louis" She said softly, her voice ringing with an Aussie accent. A lot of people in the American town thought her voice was strange and unheard of, but she found it perfectly normal. Having lived her life up to 14 in Australia, their voices seemed bland and unusual. She never felt that way about her best friend Louis, though. He knew all of her secrets.. Literally. He was the only person she could trust. His green shirt flicked in the breeze as he jogged over to her. "Hey" He said, his blond hair brushing across his face. "What's up?" Rachel's voice was relaxed and playful, like a guy talking to his bud. She smirked slightly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Nothin', just thought I'd catch a juice with you" He said, and she nodded. The shack sold some of the most delicious mixed drinks ever. She slipped through the beads that served as a sort of door and walked over to a booth. He ordered two lemon lime twists before sitting down. The waiter almost immediately sat their green slushy drinks at the table and disappeared behind the counter. "Thanks" Rachel said softly, and pulled the straw up to her lips. She took a long drink before setting the glass back down. Louis mirrored her motions and let a lip smile show. He rarely showed his braced teeth when he smiled, but Rachel remembered his smile before he got the metal things. She missed his old smiles that seemed to lighten any day. "I hear the tides are unusual today, want to go for a swim later?" He asked her, and she let a chuckle rise from her throat. "Yea sure, maybe we'll see some new fish" She said and pulled her muscular legs up into a crossed position under her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

//..Her Secrets..//  [[ Tayssi, M ]] Empty Re: //..Her Secrets..// [[ Tayssi, M ]]

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Blake moved through the crowds, arm draped casually around one his mates, Caspian. Three other mates of his walking with him. Caspian had caramel brown hair with grey eyes, then there were his other friends. Koiya who had long black hair and green eyes, Markus, who had a buzz cut blonde hair and brown eyes. Then there was Xavier, who had dark brown hair that reached just past his shoulders and honey brown eyes. The group was well known to be party animals, and Markus was known to drag the rest into a few fights.
As they walked down the street, some waved and called hello, some moved away, but most ignored them, pretending they hadn't seen them. Blake chuckled softly as Koiya came up, put him in a head lock and ruffled his hair with his fist. "You should do a party on the weekend, mate. No one is having one and we need something to do," he said and Blake chuckled and shoved him away. "No thanks, you can though," Blake replied and laughed.
It was then that the quiet Xavier spoke up. They all turned to look at him as he pointed to a pair. "Isn't that the guy named Louis?" Xavier asked and the group nodded, "then who's that he's with?"
"Oh, i've seen her with him before. Don't now who she is, though," Caspian said and then chuckled, "maybe we should find out," and they all shook their heads. "Nah, Blake can go instead," they all said and he simply stared at them. "Say what? No way," Blake replied, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at his friends. But then they all laughed and shoved him towards the pair which were sitting down, drinking juice.
Stumbling over to them, Blake turned slightly to glare at his friends who were still laughing. Then he turned back to Louis and the girl, "Uh, hi Louis. Hi...?" Blake said, pausing and looking at the Rachel. "Uh, sorry. I don't know your name.. Would you mind telling me? I'm Blake," he said, shaking his head slightly and put his hand on his chest with a slight grin.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

//..Her Secrets..//  [[ Tayssi, M ]] Empty Re: //..Her Secrets..// [[ Tayssi, M ]]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Rachel was in the middle of laughing at something Louis had said when the beads of the juice shack glided across one another and made a unique sound.
Rachel's grey blue eyes glanced up. She didn't recognize the group, but they seemed like trouble makers. There was one, with honey colored eyes and a sweet smile. Rachel shook her head and looked back to Louis. He was frowning at the group, then he turned back. He shook his head slightly and chuckled. "Don't get caught up in their looks, they are drunken party boys" He said, and Rachel didn't question him. She nodded curtly and tucked her feet closer to her body. She seemed more flexible than possible by the way she folded them under her body. She took a napkin from the dispenser on the table and carefully wiped the condensation from the glass before she lifted it and sipped from her straw. She jumped, and nearly spilled her drink all over her when one of the teens wandered over to Louis and her. She cocked a sand colored eyebrow and set her glass back down where it's coaster was. He stammered over his words, but he grinned at the end. It was that expression that always got Rachel in trouble. The bad boy smirk, that caught her like a rat in a trap. She parted her lips to speak, but faced quickly at her lap as Louis spoke for her. Thank god, she thought. She hoped she didn't looks stupid. "Rachel. Blake, her name is Rachel and she isn't interested" He said. He wasn't very tall or muscular, in fact he was nearly the epitome of a fishing geek. He didn't seem to care though, as he stood up for what he thought was right without a second though. Rachel offered him a sweet thank you smile before she inhaled steadily and looked back up at Blake. Her eyes wandered back towards his friend with the dark blond hair. He was rather attractive, but then again they all were. Shame, she thought to herself. If they were just more mature like Louis... A cross between her best friend and the group, she thought. That would be just amazing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Blake looked at Rachel, awaiting and answer. He watched as he lips parted to answer him, but then Louis cut in. Pausing in his wandering thughts, Blake looked at the scrawny boy and couldn't help but smile. He turned his blue gaze back to Rachel and ndded softly. "Rachel. Pretty name, there," he said and rested a hand on the table, looking at both Rachel and Louis. "Well then. Even you aren't interested, Rachel. My friends and I are having a party at Koiya's place if you wanted to come. Louis, as well of course," he said, standing up straight and smiling down at the two. Whereas, from the background, Koiya was now grumbling under his brath about having the party at his place. Blake only smiled wider. "Hope to see you two there," he said before he walked back over to his mates, where Koiya started growling at him and Markus put him in another headlock, laughing hard.
"Rachel is her name," Blake said with a smile, looking up at Xavier. The brown haired boy gave a low nod before they all made their way to the beach.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Rachel looked up at the handsome creature who called himself Blake.
She couldn't help the bright smile that crept onto her freckled cheeks. She nodded and looked back at Louis. He rolled his eyes and took a long drink. Rachel's smile dimmed and she shook her head "Come on, my first summer here and I've already been invited to a party!" She said with a giggle and shifted in her seat. Louis looked up at her and frowned at how excited she was. "He doesn't care about you necessarily... He cares about your looks" He said bluntly and twirled his straw through his slushy. "He just wants to get in your pants" He said and the muscles along his jaw visibly rippled. Rachel shrugged, realizing he was right. "Still" She said, she was still glazed on the idea of being invited. After a moment of silence, she looked back up at her best friend. "Who's the quiet one? You know, the one with the light brown eyes and dark blond hair?" She said, forcing the blush from her cheeks. Louis brushed his hair from his face and shrugged nonchalantly. "His name's Xavier.. He's real quiet but I don't think he's much different from the rest of them. He just doesn't flaunt that he is a pig" Louis said and looked up at her. He narrowed his eyes slightly and let a chuckle slip. "He caught your eye, didn't he!" He said with a small laugh and shook his head in disbelief. "Of all the men of that group... He is the one I least thought you'd fall for" He murmured.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

"Shit, man," Koiya grumbled, "I still can't believe you told them it's at my place!" and Blake just grinned, "well, atleast it's confirmed now. It's not like we can make it somewhere else and confuse to poor girl.. Oh, and Louis, too," Blake said with a chuckle and Caspian raised an eyebrow. "I can't even believe he has any friends. let alone a girl," Markus commented and Caspian snorted. "Leave the poor guy aone, it's not like he's done anything to us," Caspian said lightly and Blake nodded in agreement. Markus stared at them before shrugging. "Whatever, he's still a loser," he said and Blake shook his head with a sigh.
Sure, Louis wasn't the type for their group, but he wasn't a bad guy.
Soon, they got to the beach and Koiya shoved Blake into the water once they got to the shore line. Gasping in surprise, Blake scrambled to his feet and stared at him. "how dare you," Blake said with a light laugh before grabbing his arm and throwing him into the water as well. It was then, they all started mucking around, except Xavier who stood on the sidelines. Blake laughed ad ran over to him, before dragging him, against his will, into the water, laughing all the while.
Certainly. They could all be children at times.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Rachel shrugged and frowned at the now silent Louis. "What's your problem? Why won't you come?" She said, a pouting look on her face. She grinned slightly, and stood from her seat. Their juices were empty now. Gripping another napkin, the tomboy wrapped it around the two glasses and returned them to the front counter. She offered a sweet smile to the man behind the counter before she walked back to their table. She leaned against the edge and smirked slightly. "You have to come. I'm going, and you're the only one who can help me if anything.... Fishy... Happens" She said, and couldn't help laughing at her way of putting her secret. Louis looked up quickly, his lips parted as though he was going to argue. Rachel cocked and eyebrow and gave him a dirty look. He sighed dramatically, and pulled himself from the booth. "You are such a pain" He grumbled, and Rachel jumped slightly, an excited grin splitting over her features. He rolled his eyes, and Rachel practically ran from the shack.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm

For a short while more, the group stayed at the beach, mucking around, before they made their way off the beach and down the street, clothes, bodies and hair dripping wet. All laughing at one another, they split off for a moment, to go give some random people hugs and soaking them as well. Some yelled and some shook their heads. But two guys started chasing them and they all ran down the streets, laghing, nearly falling over eachother in the process. Just up ahead, Rachel and Louis were there. Blake laughed as Koiya ran up and went and put Louis in a headlock, wetting the top part of his shirt. The group stopped around them for a moment, Blake smiling down at achel for a moment. Xavier stood in solemn silence to the side of Blake as he watched Koiya's antics with Louis.
The guys who were chasing them caught up and Xavier tapped Blake's shoulder and pointed over to them. Blake swore under his breath then laughed. "Time to buzz, guys," Blake said before turning and running off, the rest of the group following shortly after as the two guys ran past Louis and Rachel, angry.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Louis was in the process of telling Rachel about how a new species of shark was found in Australia, a hybrid of two reef sharks. Rachel smiled, then her eyes widened. She quickly stepped back when the soaking wet group launched their attack. Soaking a rather disgruntled Louis in the process. "Hey! Let him go!" Rachel cried out, but stepped back when she saw a dripping shadow beside her. "Leave me alone" She said, looking up at Blake. Her slender eyebrows dipped slightly at the two men running after the group, and she smiled softly at Xavier as he tapped Blake's shoulder. She pressed her back against the stone wall of a building as the soaking wet men rushed passed her. Louis was standing with pursed lips in the middle of it all. Rachel sighed softly as the threat dissipated, and she stepped silently over to Louis. "I'm sorry... " She said, her voice sweet as candy. He shook his head and straightened his shirt. "Are you okay? Close call.." He said, and Rachel shrugged his words away. "You still up for the party? We'll avoid them" She said and nodded over towards the path they had taken. Louis nodded, and they stood a couple feet from each other as they walked back to Louis's house.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 pm

(If you want, I can make one of the other the main character Very Happy It doesn't bother me, cause honestly I think Koiya and Xavier(and Blake) are my favs xD Razz)

Blake and his mates all ran back to Markus's house, through the front gates and the front door, before locking it. "Go for a shower, you stink," Blake commented to Markus, shoving him up his stairs. Grumbling under his breath, Markus chuckled then went up the stairs. A couple minutes later, the shower was turned on and Blake chuckled. "Well then, what to do now?" he said, peeling off his shirt, as the others did so as well. Blake looked at Koiya, Caspian and Xavier with a grin. "Well that was fun, ey?" he said and Caspian and Koiya nodded eagerly. "Hell yeah it was," Caspian said with a laugh.

(sorry)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 pm

[[ Np Smile And agreed, Blake and Xavier are my favs. I think Rachel should crush on Xavier, but in the end she should fall into a deeper crush for Blake..? ]]

Louis's house was relieving cool when they stepped inside, and Rachel offered a polite hello to his mother. She smiled and nodded in return, but looked down at the celery she was chopping shortly after. Rachel often kept a pair of clothes at Louis's home just in case she stayed over. Her mom trusted her greatly, and Louis's mom loved Rachel. They both bounded up the stairs and into his room. It was sort of messy, with both Rachel and Louis's clothes scattered about. A chuckle rose from her and she went over to her bag. Pulling out a tight pair of skinny jeans and a white blouse she disappeared in his bathroom.

[[ Hmm... That reply stinks... Sorry... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:29 pm

(sure, it's up to you. Xavier and Blake can be my mains Very Happy )

Blake looked over at Markus as he came down the stairs and he watched as Xavier quietly walked up the stairs and had a shower. Once he came down, Blake gave the guy a pat on the back and nounded up the stairs for his own shower.
Xavier looked at the rest of the group and gave a low nod as he tugged at Markus's shirt he was wearing. A plain black shirt and jeans. Thankfully, basically everyone in the group was the same size. Caspian, probably a bit bigger then the rest. He pushed open the front doors and out the gates before he made his way down the street. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he sighed. He should probably head home right now. Shaking his head, Xavier went and sat on a bench at a park, the breeze blowing his long hair slightly as his honey brown eyes watched the kids playing, a smile creeping on his lips.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 pm

[[ Kayz Very Happy ]]

Rachel sighed and tossed her unruly hair in front of the mirror. She had dressed already, and she accidentally matched with Louis. She chuckled as he did, and then moved out his room and down the stairs. Louis waved at his mom, letting her know they were leaving. She barely even looked up. Rachel cocked a feminine eyebrow as Louis shut the door behind them. "She's so easy going..." Rachel commented, and bounded down the steps. Louis shrugged, and started down towards the party. A thoughtful look showed momentarily on the girl's face, but it quickly faded into the slight smirk that always lifted her sharp features. Rachel slowed near the park, and looked over at Louis. "I'll meet you there.. If that's alright?" She said, and Louis frowned. "Be careful" He said, and shook his head softly as he walked. He had saw Xavier on the bench, and hoped for the best. Rachel offered him a smile but he had already turned away. A moment passed before she turned and bounded over to the dark blonde man who was seated on the bench. Rachel slowed when she grew closer, and she pushed her slender hands into the tight front pockets of her jeans. "Mind if I sit?" She asked him, her voice in the normal casual tone that she preferred.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Once the boys were all showered and dressed, they all headed to Koiya's place, joking and laughing with eachother along the way. Koiya's parents never really care if he had parties, just expected him to clean up afterwards. Which usually meant Blake and his buddies doing it as well. The house was never really anything less then ready for a prty, so they never had to do anything.

Xavier looked up as a shadow passed over him and he looked at Rachel just as she asked if he minded if he sat. He shook his head slightly, "no, go ahead," he said quietly, moving over slightly to make more room for her. His eyes wandered over to Rachel for a oment before he looked away, back at the children playing.

(I think imma slap myself. Sorry, waiting for someone to come buy my dog >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm

[[ It's alright... and sorry about your dog Sad ]]

Louis frowned, not liking the idea of going into the house alone. He took a step to the right and sat himself on a bench, waiting for Rachel. He knew that they had only invited him because they figured Rachel and him were... Together. Whatever, he thought to himself. She was gorgeous and nice, she could have any guy she wanted. He wasn't on her radar.

Rachel smiled when he scooted and she sat more towards the edge. She didn't take up much space, and wanted to give him his room. He seemed so shy and mysterious, and that caught her attention. Rachel allowed a moment of silence to pass, then she folded her hands in her lap and let a breath escape her. "So you're Xavier.. Right?" She said, starting the conversation off slow. She was careful around him, he seemed more fragile than the others. Not that she felt sorry for him or that she thought he was weak, just that she didn't want to anger him, or push him away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 am

Blake looked through Koiya's window and saw Louis sitting on a bench nearby. Grinning slightly, he went and opened the door and waved, "hey! Louis, come on!" he shoued, just as people started coming in. He stepped outside and walked over to the guy. "What's wrong?" he asked the scrawny guy with slightly curious expression. "Aren't you coming in?" he asked, looking down at him.

Xavier heard Rachel's voice and he looked over at her. He gave a slight nod, "Yeah, i'm Xavier... Rachel isn't it?" he said, glancing over at her. She seemed like a rather nice girl, but for some reason, Xavier got the feeling she was different from most other people. But he couldn't tell how. He could just sense she wasn't like the other people in this town.

(nah, it's fine. She doesn't get along with my other dogs, nor one of my cats)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 am

[[ Oh.. Alright ]]

Louis glanced up at the sound of the door and turned himself away from Blake. "What do you want?" He said, his words short.

Rachel smiled at him and nodded. "Yea" She said simply and let her greyish blue eyes trail an ant as it scurried by her sandals. "Why aren't you back at the party?" She asked, then looked back up at him.

[[ Bleh, sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 am

Blake sighed at Louis's words, "look, man, what have I ever done to make you hate me? I mean, seriously." he said lightly, tunning a hand through his blonde hair, his blue eyes staring down at Louis.

Xavier smiled slightly at Rachel's reply and glanced back over at her as she asked why he wasn't at the party. "Mmmm," he said softly, thinking, "I don't really enjoy parties all that much, he quiet voice replied, looking up at the clear sky. "What about you?" he asked

(gah! >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 am

Louis sighed and stood up slowly from the bench. "Nothing really, other than run around with your group and treat me like dirt" He retorted, and ran a hand through his blond hair. He wished Rachel would hurry up, but he knew she would take her time with him. She liked him, and he couldn't really blame her.

Rachel had expected his reply moments before he said it. She nodded and ran a hand down the length of her thigh. "I guess you could say that" She said with a slight chuckle, not sure of how she should reply to him. It's not like she could say... Oh, all the drinks threaten to give me a tail and turn me into a girly freak. She smirked slightly at the thought but let it fall from her lips. She stood up and shrugged lightly. "You're missing out though, come one. You're going to disappoint a lot of young ladies if you don't show up" She said in a sing song voice, teasing him lightly.

[[ lolz ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 am

Blake sighed and took a step back. "Whatever, man. Come in whenever," he said before turning and walking inside.

Xavier cocked his head o the side at her answer and then looked over at her as she stood up. When she spoke again, Xavier shook his head and stood up. "Doubt it," he said lightly. But he shoved his hands in his pockets and started to walk. Pausing, he glanced back at Rachel, waiting for her before he started walking again.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am

Louis shook his head at the guy as he walked back inside. He turned back and sat on the bench again.

Rachel rolled her eyes playfully at his response and looked down at her toes. She wriggled them slightly then looked up at the sound of a hiss. She glanced out and saw a sprinkler rise up from the grass. It spat out towards her, and she jumped back quickly. Barely dodging the water, she slipped into stride with Xavier. "I bet the party would just die out if you didn't show up" She said, forcing her breathing to calm after the small scare.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 am

Raising his eyebrow in question as she seemed terrified by the water, Xavier said nothing as she fell into stride. He glanced down at her when she spoke and shook his head slightly. Xavier never really did anything at the parties, just stayed out the back and did absolutely nothing. Maybe the occassional chat with Blake or Caspian, but not much. "I'm guessing you're nre around here?" Xavier said softly. Well, he hadn't seen her before..
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 am

Rachel frowned slightly at his silence, but it faded when he spoke. She waited a few strides to answer. When she did, she nodded first. "Yea, I moved here a few years ago, and just moved to this town." She said, her Aussie accent explaining most of the story. She pulled a strand of her straw colored hair from her face and glanced up. Louis was seated at a bench and looked upset about something. Rachel's lips curled down and she looked over at Xavier "Hey, I'll catch you later" She said softly. After, she jogged over to Louis and sat down beside him quickly. "Hey" She said, and beamed a smile. She hated seeing him down like that. "What's wrong?" She asked, and he shook his head. "Nothing" He said with a smile, but it was faked. Rachel seemed to not notice, and she nodded. They found their way into the house and Louis grabbed a bottle of water for Rachel. He took a pop can for himself. Eventually, they found the straws and Rachel took a long drink from the plastic water bottle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 am

Xavier nodded at her explanation, but a few moments later, she was saying she'd see him later. Giving a light shrug, Xavier made his way towards the house. Nearly there, Blake came out with a wide grin, "bout time you're here, buddy!" he said, slinging an arm around Xavier's shoulders and leading him inside. "You should've come earlier. What took you so long?" Blake asked, looking at him.
Xavier shook his head slightly, "nothing," he said softly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:52 am

Rachel grinned over at Louis as he took a long drink of the brown soda, and he cocked an eyebrow at her in return. She offered him a shrug of an explanation, and ran a hand through her hair. It never seemed to satisfy her, no matter how much she messed with it. That is, unless she was underwater. Rachel took another drink of her water before setting it on the counter. She walked over to Louis and took his hand. He shook his head quickly and managed to set his pop down before he was led into the loud living room. He scowled at Rachel, and she let out a small chuckle. "Come on, it's a party! You gotta dance!" She said with a grin and started to dance. She slowed when Louis didn't move, and she stopped. "Please?" She said, giving him a pleading expression.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next