Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open]

2 posters

Go down

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Empty Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open]

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:39 am

Calla bit her thumb nail nervously, the end was beaty red and so were her eyes. She was in her bedroom's bathroom. She looked at her tear stained cheeks and wiped the tears away. The thirteen year old remembered it all like it was yesterday, but it was actually two weeks ago. She came to her boyfriend's house after school. They were close so they were supposed to be working on a project. When he started kissing her. She only gave him like, one kiss and that was all. With his beautiful dirty blonde hair and green irises. He'd gone too far and raped her. And he felt bad after he realized what he'd done supposedly he was drinking but at thirteen? She broke up with him and living alone with you sixteen year old sister, you had to make sure that you wore a puffy jacket to cover your swollen stomach and hide the tears, and the throw up that sometimes made it to the floor instead of the toilet. She spent most of the time in her room, feeling guilty and heartbroken and was glad that her it was summer. But it's been two weeks and she knew she'd have to tell she'd have to tell her sister soon. Wiping her eyes, she waled into the kitchen in spongebob pjs, thinking her sister was sleep. Ever since she became pregnant, she had a big appeitie.

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Tmk2338

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Normal_Image13

Details: Well might as well explain. Um I need her big sister. She and her sister lives alone since her parents died in a car accident. She finds out like when Calla tries the best she can to hide it. I need the ex boyfriend, who feels bad. I tried going along with this roleplay on a different site, but I don't think they actually got what was going on because they didnt read it. I specifically told the details and she questioned. Oh...he raped her? I was like *facepalm* I would really appreciate if someone joined, thanks.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Empty Re: Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open]

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Kimbra

Claire's eyes shot open, her breathing coming in short bursts that heaved her chest.
She flipped the heavy blanket of her bed off her body and sat up slowly. Tucking her legs into a crossed position, she ran her hands over her face and sighed heavily. The fan overhead made quick work of the thin layer of sweat that shined her body, and the hot bed under her forced her to stand. Claire's slender feet rolled against the carpet slightly as she stood, but she gained her balance and stretched. Her t-shirt riding up to show her flat stomach. She grumbled, and stepped onto the cool tile of her bathroom. Fumbling around, her hand found the switch and she lifted it. Blinding light stung her eyes, and she shaded them with her hands. Soon, her eyes adjusted and she was able to move over to the sink without covering them. Claire turned on the cool water, and sighed softly as the liquid coated her hands. The cold sending goosebumps down her back. It had been ages since she had had a night terror like that one, but she still found it normal. Splashing her face a few times, she shut off the water and dabbed the remaining liquid from her cheeks. Claire returned the hand towel to its rack and stepped out of the room, flicking off the light as she did so. Her hands were pulling back the fluff of blanket on her bed when she heard the slight rustle coming from the kitchen. Claire's throat leaped into her throat, and she hesitated. She heard the sound again, and glanced around quickly. Finding the broom she had used to sweep the house yesterday, she clasped it tightly in her hand. The wood was a security under her fingers, and her knuckles blanched from her tight grip. Her hip met the door to her bedroom and she pushed it open slowly as to make the least amount of sound possible. Claire's bare feet were silent as she stepped over the carpet, and she paused when she neared the kitchen. In a rush, Claire flipped the light switch and the kitchen flooded with it's artificial glow. Her breath slipped from her full lips when her icy gaze recognized her sister's small frame. "Calla" She spoke, her voice quiet and rough from her lack of sleep. "What are you doing up?" She said, lowering the broom in her hand and
leaning the handle against the hallway wall.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open] Empty Re: Why did you hurt me? [ Teenager Pregnancy; Open]

Post by lemmy Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 am

[ Sorry I haven't been on. ]

Calla looked up at her sister and froze. What was she doing up? Calla could've sworn she was sleep. Calla looked around for a second. Might as well tell her the truth. Not the whole truth, but the truth. She cleared her throat and bit her lip nervously. "Erm... I was... hungry." she said slowly. Well, at least it wad the truth. She sighed and turned heading towards the kitchen to grab a bite to it. Looking through the kitchen, her olive green eyes spotted French toast sticks and she took them out, putting about the whole box, which was 10, on the plate and started warming them. She forgot it wasn't normal for her so she didn't see anything wrong.
Shoot. Think think. Aha if she asks, Calla would just give her something to eat. Like five of them... not just maybe three. Yeah three. When the beeper went off, Calla opened it and started to eat on the French toast sticks quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Claire's eyes simply trailed her sister's slim body as she swept about, getting her food and plating it before warming it up. Her eyes narrowed. Claire stepped precariously on the ice-cold tile and slipped into a bar stool as if it might give way beneath her. Her voice didn't come to her, she just observed. Her sister was acting very strange, incredibly out of the ordinary. Claire's stomach hurled itself to her throat and then fell like a stone in a pond. The burst of motion made her clutch at her abdomen and clutch her hand to her lips. When her sister finished, however, the elegant fingers tumbled down and rested against the counter as though nothing was wrong. But, she knew, something was very very wrong. The air had gone stale, heavy, like the day her parents had passed. Moon colored teeth nipped along the inside of Claire's tender lips, and she forced herself into a more relaxed position. "You going to eat all those?" She asked casually, trying to appear nonchalant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:38 pm

(Plz add a rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down