Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M]

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M] Empty The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M]

Post by Blackberry Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Ghost walked along the old grass. The old barn was a few miles away. Right now she was hunting for food. She hadn't eaten last night- well, she had, except it was some old roadkill and it tasted disgusting. Her frail body shook as she coughed; yeah, she was sick. And she needed food. Bad. The border collie sniffed as the scent of rabbit filled her nose. Eagerness took over and she ran without thinking. The rabbit would've gotten away if she hadn't slammed a paw on its tail and bit its neck and shook it until her head ached.

She took her catch and walked slowly back to the barn. She slipped through a entrance, which was a crack in the back. The door had been locked, a shovel through the handles. She crept up onto the hay loft and sprawled there. Ghost devoured the rabbit in a few bites and licked it off of her face and paws before laying down her head and falling into a satisfied sleep.

Ghost: The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M] Bordercollie

Last edited by willz on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M] Empty Re: The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 am

(is she in heat / are you looking for her to be mated? if so do you want like a forcer or what? anddd can Riao be owned by the human that owns this barn? sorry for questions xD)

www.dailypuppy.com/dog-images/shep-the-australian-shepherd-mix-1_47418_2010-06-29_w450.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/dog-images/shep-the-australian-shepherd-mix-1_47418_2010-06-29_w450.jpg

Riao opened his hazel eye as he felt a presense in the hay loft he was sleeping on. opening up his blue one as well, he sniffed softly, scenting a female dog near him. he stood up and shook off his pelt, "uh, hello?" Riao woofed, cocking his head.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M] Empty Re: The Ghost (Open to Male Canine) [M]

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 am

(hehe its okay about all the questions. :3 yes, she is in heat[she doesn't know] and i am looking for her to be mated ^^ you can be a forcer if you want, and Riao can be owned by a human :])

Ghost looked up and saw the dog. She took a step back, surprised, then placed a possessive paw on her catch. "What are you doing here?" she rasped, the fur on her neck standing up. If this dog was trying to move into her barn, he would have another thing coming.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 am

(okay :3 i don't think Riao will be a forcer, but we'll see xD)

"geeze, chill. i don't want your.. rabbit, is that? and i was sleeping in the hayloft after doing my rounds around this place." Riao barked, stretching and giving his fluffy fur a few licks on his shoulder. "what are you doing here, miss? my name's Riao, by the way."

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am

(yes, we will see xD)

Ghost curled her lip. She didn't trust the dog, and she dragged the rabbit closer to her. "What do you mean, your rounds?"[b] she asked. [b]"Do.. do you live here?" She decided not to answer him when he asked her about her name.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am

Riao rolled his eyes, sitting down. "wow, aren't you a bright little doggie? of course i live here, why else would i spend my nights pacing around and chasing off wild animals and strangers that try to come in?" Riao grumbled, yawning widely. he eyed her rabbit and his mouth twitched in disgust, "you really eat those? never had a taste for raw meat myself, i prefer cooked. hotdogs are nice. or kibble. bacon flavored kibble.." Riao rambled, licking his lips.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 am

Ghost curled her lip. "So you're a pet." She looked down at her rabbit. She had eaten most of the meat, so now it just looked like a torn up carcass. She looked at him as he used words she hadn't even heard of. "Hotdogs? Bacon?" Ghost decided to chase him off later; she knew that since he was a pet, she could scare him off as soon as she showed her teeth.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am

[center]
"guardian. savior. watchful eye.." Riao barked, looking smug. he stopped as she questioned his foods, his mouth slowly dropping open. "what!? gosh, you haven't even lived, have you? you should stick around for a few more hours until morning, i usually get the leftover breakfast foods. much better then a little rabbit."
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 am

Ghost sighed and shook her head. "Something I expected a pet to say." She glared at the pet scornfully. "Why don't you run back to your little human, pet? You don't belong out in the wild, fighting for yourself and having to hunt for your own food. You have your person to bring you food- all you have to do is sit and roll over, and he'll throw you a bone." Ghost curled her lip into a sneer, and turned her back. "Now get out of my barn," she said through her teeth.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

Riao narrowed his eyes, "hm, and i took you for a nice dog." he said softly, shaking his head. "ha! dont act so big and bad dear, your a collie, one of the most common breeds to be owned by humans. i was going to offer you some pretty tastey food, as you look half-starved, but if your going to be rude and horrible about it, i'll hope to see your straved body on the ground soon." Riao growled, his ears laying on his skull. "and sorry, this is my barn, and i dont plan on going anywhere."

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 am

Ghost turned and faced him, a growl rumbling deep in her throat, which suddenly lessened to a cough. Her body shook, and she coughed hard, her throat aching and her stomach cramping. "Who says I wanted your stupid.. pet food?" she rasped, hunching over. "This has been my home before you even came here. I'm not letting you chase me out now." Ghost began to cough again, and she flattened her ears as the pain in her throat deepened.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Riao rolled his eyes, all but ignoring everything she said. "look, i'm trying to help you. you need a drink? there's a bucket just over here with water in it. that's a nasty cough.." he muttered, eyeing her worriedly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

"I'm fine," she muttered, and limped toward the bucket. She lapped from the bucket and sighed. I can't tell anyone a pet helped me. she muttered to herself. "I've been sick for a while, and I'm still alive, aren't I?" Ghost twitched her nose as she looked at the pet carefully. He was bigger then her, and his pelt was well groomed. He looked strong, so Ghost kept to the edge of the loft, where she could easily jump off if he tried to attack her.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 am

"yeah well, doesn't look like you'll be making it too much longer." Riao muttered, rolling his eyes at the female. why was she being so stubborn? and what was wrong with being a pet? he scrunched up his nose, watching her closely.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am

Ghost shook her pelt. "Well, you can leave now. It's not like I'll invite all my friends inside. Not that I have any," she added softly to herself. Then she began to cough, and sat down again. Her sides shuddered and she let out a raspy sigh.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

Riao rolled his eyes again. "stay here until morning. i'll bring you some food. i'm sure you'll feel better after you eat something other then raw meat.." he muttered, beginning to walk out. "never heard of bacon.. absurd.." he muttered to himself as he went.

(want to timeskip till morning or?)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

(sure)

Ghost sighed and sat down, at no state to be arguing. "Whatever." She lay down in the hay, and fell asleep, her nose twitching and tail curled around itself, stretched out behind her.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 am

-morning-

Riao woke early, and sat whining by the humans feet when she was cooking. laughing she finally threw him a couple of pieces of bacon and a large piece of sausage. he barked his thanks and scooped them up in his mouth before rushing off to the barn. he wondering if the female had stayed there over night.

brushing inside, he spotted her sleeping form instantly. he laid down the bacon and sausage by her muzzle, waiting for the smells to wake her.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am

When the food was lay in front of her, Ghost's nose twitched. Then she opened her eyes With her tongue, she expertly grabbed the sasuage and ate it. She then sat up and licked her lips. "What is it?" she asked. The hotness burned her throat, which added to the pain from yesterday.

Last edited by willz on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bleh)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 am

"the first thing you woofed down was sausage, and the others are bacon. good right?" he barked, wagging his tail. he breathed in the heavenly scent of the food, but then noticed another smell. he recognized it from one of the females down the street - heat scent. Riao sat back and cocked his head, watching her intently.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 am

Ghost ate the bacon. "It's good," she admitted. She gave a lopsided smile. "Eh... here. Have this. She pushed some of the bacon toward him with her nose. Ghost then got to her paws and trotted off the loft, heading outside to relieve herself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 am

Riao's face was smug as he quickly gobbled down the bacon. he watched her go out, and then got up and sniffed around where she was sitting. defiantly in heat. hmm, he might have some fun. he quickly walked back over to where he was sitting, tongue rolling out.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 am

Ghost came back inside, and looked at his smug face. Her lopsided smile was gone, replaced with a frown of fatigue. "What's the matter with you?" she muttered, and lay down a few inches away, lowering her head on her paws and glaring at him through narrowed eyes.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"nothin', still a bit hungry considering you woofed down most of my breakfast, but fine." Riao replied cheekily, smirking. "how you feeling?"
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Ghost shrugged. "Fine." She didn't want to give anything away. she got to her paws and shook herself. not knowing she was in heat, she had just threw her heat scent around the barn. Ghost sat down and let out a cough. "Still a little tired though."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next