Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Pretty Modest, Huh?

3 posters

Go down

Your Pretty Modest, Huh? Empty Your Pretty Modest, Huh?

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Malieo

With a soft white underbelly and a dark red pelt, He has always been different. His eyes are yellow as a falling autumn leaf, but gentle and understanding at the same time. His tail has a white tip, often being mistaken of a rabbit. His head is the same dark red, but with white around the base of the ears. The red pattern in his upper thigh can be easily mistaken for blood. Often in summer, his white pelt changes into a dark grey, while his red pelt stays the same year round.

Male

4 Years

Personality

He is one of the more gentle wolves growing up in his pack, always being made fun at by his peers. Even though he enjoys playing games, he is always soft and caring, a trait that most of his pack doesn't have. He loves to play with other wolves, since not being able to play with the other pack members. He is always respectful of others as long as he is given respect, and falls into place quite easily in a pack.

History

Since he was a pup, he has always been made fun of. Always being left alone, not wanting to be played with or be around with. Always subject to constant bullying and teasing, even by his elders. His only playmate was his mother, learning everything from her. As he got older, the teasing got worse, so he began to defend himself. Getting into fights often, he was always blamed. He couldn't defend himself, or even say anything bad about the Omega that picked on him. As soon as he was exiled from the pack, he began to feel at peace with himself again. The constant scars from getting beaten up by the other wolves healed, but most of them still stayed on his legs.

Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Your Pretty Modest, Huh? Empty Re: Your Pretty Modest, Huh?

Post by Greed Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:59 pm

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of RP (or genre, I guess you could call it) are you looking for in an RP with him?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Mainly wolf, I might do fantasy with him though since its more interesting to rp with.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am

All right ~ do you have any plot ideas?
^^ I'll work on building a character.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm

i would like to join this topic if possible please?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm fine with it, as long as your okay with it. I don't have any ideas yet, but do you have any requirments for post size, stuff like that?f
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

no. but i do have a requirement that for each post there has to be something to work with. i have rpd with people that just say something like, she slept, or she ate, or he continued..., or even the worse. when lets say i said this, "hey how about we go inside and get the dog and bring them outside." and they respond, "okay" and that is it. i mean, go in and get the dog for heavens sake, i should not have to be the one going to the next steps in the story. do y'all know what i mean?
that is not fun for the other player because they end up doing all of the work. that is my only thing.

(if you were asking me. im not sure.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down