Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM)

Go down

Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM) Empty Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Angle huddled in a cardboard box shivering, it was quite drafty in the dark alley. She was so hungry it drove her into dangrous territories, werewolf territories. She hated werewolves from natural vampire instinct but now things where different. Any male would be egar and happy to get his grubby little hands on her. Being the last female was horrible! She had to watch her every step incase it wasn't a human male around. Soon her thoughts where distracted by the splashing of a puddle spraying up as a heavy boot landed in it. Imeadently she sniffed the air for wherewolves, negative. She looked out a small whole she had created and saw that the man was to dark for a vampire so she began to quitley wheep. She hoped that no other males would be attracted to the feminine cries. The man walked to the box and was surprised to see a girk obviously. Before he could speak she spread her wings and flashed out and bit him. It took her fangs a while to sink in giving him plenty of screaming time before she could drain him. Foot steps echoed loudly bouncing off the walls she let go taking off not wanting deal with vampire Hunters. They would make her have some girls then surely finish her off! Finally she ecsaped but still hungry, she had only got a taste. Not paying any attention and still running she ran right into a...a...a...a...wherewolf!! Or atleast that's what it smelt like. Fear filled her and she thought of tge last one she had encountered, he had gotten dam close to stealing her vergency in attempt to save his species.[list=1][*]

Back to top Go down

Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM) Empty Re: Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM)

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Stupid vampires....ugh...I was perfectly fine with being a plain werewolf.. but noo! That stupid vampire had to bite me...though I shouldn't be calling vampires stupid...they are my kind now... I search desperatley for some food..then a girl ran into me. I stared at her and then my eyes turned to a firey red color. I opened my mouth and bared my set of double fangs at her. I looked around and noticed a man coming up from behind her. I heard his thoughts and then I put my arm around the girl. I graabed her shoulder tightly so she wouldn't be able to wriggle out of my grasp.
"Just go along with it..." I hissed. I looked angrily at the man and said
"Sorry...she's taken. Don't even think about it." I lifted the girl up and then I Ran off away from the town. I put the girl down and said
"The names Samus...you can call me sam." I stared into the girl's eyes and then I said,
"I am a were-vampire...I was bit a few years ago...but let's not talk about that..what's you're name?'

(On phone...so sss)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM) Empty Re: Being a female is simply to dangrous right now (ReservedM)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:17 pm

(It's fine)

Angle jumped and nearly shrieked in fear, it wasn't the recation she had expected since she had been the only human like female around for over half of a year but it still wasn't a wanted one. When his arm was suddenly around her she panicked and tried to bite him do to instinct but couldn't at the moment. The next thing she knew was they where taking off at a faster speed then she could run. She huddled close to him not wishing to fall off his back as he carried her, and also secretly enjoying his werewolf like tempature that warmed her. Being half human, even if flying still ment you felt things like that and got cold or too hot. When set down she imeadently hissed barring her stubby dull fangs and spreading her wings to make herself look more threatening and slowly backed away from him. Hearing his words she stoped dumbfounded and stared blankly at him in disbelief. She crocked her head for a moment then decided he was safe enough to approach and took a timid step forward then quickly Drew it back. Her body trembled with fear and cold. She moved her wings to shield herself from the violent wind picking up. It didn't help much and she longed for a warming touch agents her. She could imagine the heavy bulk of the male wherewolf in wolf form laying by her keeping her warm. A shiver ran down her spine because that could also be a ugly experience if he wasn't just 'keeping' her warm but mating her. She pushed the bad thoughts away and looked at him with scard eyes thoughts of death, pain, and being raped running through her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:20 am

I stared at the girl and then I noticed she was getting cold. I shifted into a wolf and then I laid down. I gave her an approving nod and then I laid my head down on my paws. I was a large and muscular wolf. I fell asleep and then I woke up every now and then. I woke up at one point and saw a man, completely naked and erected....he was going to rape Angle. I snarled deeply and stood up, towering over the naked man. I barked loudly and then leaped toward the man. The man made a run for it...I was faster though...I leaped onto the man and Bit down into his neck, I sucked his blood until he turned pale...My jaws were so powerful that I snapped his head right off of his neck. I growled and then looked back at Angle. I curled back around her and the I looked around carefully. I took one last whiff of air, trying to catch scent of any man who would try to rape Angle again. I was finally confident that no other human would try to rape her after watching the blood curdling experience that the other man had experienced. I curled tighter around Angle and fell asleep, confident that no one would bother us. I snarled a warning one last time before I fell asleep... No other men approached us for a while...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am

Nervously Angle approached then laid down and cuddled up into his belly fur. Her tightly folded wings facing outward. She slept peacefully of the past, when everyrhing was normal. That was half a year ago, but it felt way longer. Suddenly she felt cold and her body in searched for the warmth of the wherewolf tossing and turning till she met it again.

Later when sunlight flilltered into her eyes she carefully stood up stretching her wings. Kneeling she gently kissed the wherewolve's cheek than Ed took to the sky flying high up into the sky and hidding in the clouds soaring slowly. She could sense something but couldn't figure out what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I woke up to Angle gone.
"Figures..."I said to myself. I snarled deeply and then I noticed a human. I figured he was looking for Angle.
"She's not here..."I sent a thought to the man's mind. I glared at him and then He smiled devilishly. He had a gun.
"Well crap..."I growled. I glared at the man and then leaped toward him. There was a flash of blinding light and then I found myself on the ground slumped over a ,still living, man. I warily stood up. I realized I had been shot in the front leg. Blood stained my pure white fur. I yelped as I put pressure on it. I shifted back into a human and slid down a tree trunk to the ground. I leaned against the tree and I gripped the shot wound tightly.
"HELP!!!!" I sent a mind message to Angle. I was just hoping she was in range to get it. If she wasn't, it would be heard all fuzzy and crackly...like when you are out of range of a radio station...I sent her another...and another. The man stood up, fazed from the pressure of having my full weight on top of him. He approached me and I shoved him away. I hastily sent Angle another mind message. I was in panic. My wound was still gushing blood and I was in much pain. I gripped the wound tighter and sent a final mind message...a very faint one...before I passed out. The man was still around...he just was too afraid to approach me. He thought I was a regular wolf...then he attacked...I shifted...and he became shocked...knowing he almost killed another human...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Angle had herself in her own issue, some how she had managed to scrape her wing drawing blood. It stung but wasn't serious just caused her a crooked flight. Stressed she'd be sented she paniced then heard his calls. They confused her and she didn't like it they made her mind like a goop of scrambled thoughts. Finally realizing it was him and she wasn't going insane hearing a man's voice in her head she turned and tucked in her wings spirlying down letting out a screeching cry only a winged human could make. It was like a wolves howl in a sense, not by sound but meaning. Hers had ment, 'I'm coming'. She wasn't sure if he'd understand or not.

Her thoughts where desterbed as her face first dive was ready to break. She swong out her wings swooshing up for a moment. She had stopped just inches before hitting treetops, her graceful work had been a magnific sight to behold. Flying back she covered to miles before reaching him. With another screech she came down, this one was slightly vampire like and had not meaning. It was just a battle cry. Using her trick she had payed for to a mage her legs turned into over grown bald egals. Sharp talons gripped the man puncturing his skin and digging deep into his insided. Flying up she let him go kicking sideways so he'd hit a massive tree. Afterwards she landed changing back and hissed revealing her fangs and approached. The two started battling brusing one another and leaving marks that would turn into scars. The man was worse off but after quite awhile he remembered his gun and pointed it derectly at her. She whimpered, she was half human and could still die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down