Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow, alone in this world

Go down

Shadow, alone in this world Empty Shadow, alone in this world

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Name: Dominic
Nick name: Shadow
Personality: Shy unless he's with some one he trusts, then he's bubbly and happy. He is very curious but won't wounder off on his own. He's defiantly not the independent type; always fallowing some one like a little shadow.
History: Shadow was a happy pup and from the time he could walk he was hidding behind someone's hind leg sticking close and unwilling to meet some one new. His attiude earned him the nickname Shadow but as he grew Hunters grew closer and closer to the pack unknowingly. One day he awoke being carried at a rapid pace, the pack was underatack! Hunters where there and in attempt to save their only pup they fought, all but Helper, as she was Nick named for constantly helping and being loyal. He swang side to side in her maw but was suddenly on the ground as a bullet periced through Helper's heart and she fell muttering her last words, "Run my little Shadow!" With one glance at the pack-home-then at his sister he turned bounding off as fast as his paws would go off into the vast unknown, his feature could hold anything.

The pup cried loudly with mournthful howl to his family, but never once was there a answer, he was now safe in a abandoned den, trying to stay awake but it was no use. When he awoke he let out one long sad howl about his family, their death, and how they saved him......was he even worth it? He could only wounder. Standing he left, never to return. He looked back once then ran off with grave pain inside his young heart.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shadow, alone in this world Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Awe the puppy is very cute.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shadow, alone in this world Empty Re: Shadow, alone in this world

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: