Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13)

3 posters

Go down

Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13) Empty Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Johnson stood holding a thornless blood red rose from Rose Garden, "For my rose" he muttered placing it in his mane akwardly, he'd plan to present it to the mare that would take away his heart. He wasn't exactly sure of what she'd be like and little did he know she'd be a stricking black mare with a white faint star on her head. The immortal stallion walked slowly down slope towards a grove of bright yellow flowers all huddled together. Reaching his destination he began to Munch ungreedly, honestly not really hungry. His tail lifted up swooshing at the few flie buzzing about. Dark grey and black thread hidden inside splashing out and showing themselves once in awhile. His coat shun like bran new copper in the lowering sun resting mid length to the horizon.

Back to top Go down

Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13) Empty Re: Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 pm

(No one?)

Back to top Go down

Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13) Empty Re: Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:56 pm

May i join
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:24 pm

(Yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Ok and does the mare have to look like inn she is described in your post?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 pm

(Weeeellllll as long as she's black I'll be happy but rember more mares are welcome to join and try to steal away his heart.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 pm

The black mare walked from the forest line and grazed as i walked. After i got to the middle of the field. I lifted my head are saw the black stallion i let out a soft whicker and made it to where he couldnt see my horn.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Johnson grazed enjoying himself in the early morning. The first few rays of sunlight touching the tree tops. His tail gently blew in the chilling breeze, which made the day cold. Suddenly his ears perked and he rose his head up, ears erected. The sorrel listened to the pretty call then whickered softly gazing around himself. The stallion stopped on a beautiful mare and with a powerful bellowing niegh from deep with in himself ge replyed a kind hello. He watched ger curiously, she seemed to be finding something. What could one be ashamed of that they can not choose? Johnson wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Once she knew she had the stallions attention she smiled before bobbing her head. She let out a small whicker and made her way towards the black stallion. When the black mare was close to him she lowered her head and began to graze letting out soft whickers to the stallion.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 pm

(Sorry it's just you gave me so little to reply to)

Johnson watched her with curiosity. Her graceful steps holding beauty, but his eyes caught onto the glistening horn high up on her dainty little head. The early sun beamed down on the strange thing making it sparkle, "Hello" He bellowed with a deep rich smooth voice. His kind eyes met hers as he lowered his head, " What may your beautiful name be miss? For mine is Johnson but feel free to call me Johnny if you like." He said listing to her soft wickers.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Searching for my own little romance (PG or Pg13) White_mare_by_Alexxaandraa

Pari huffed softly, knowing she wouldn't be able to blend in to the brush for her snow white coat stood out in the afternoon light. It could blind anyone who stared at her glistening white coat. Pari pricked her ears at the two horses. One sounded like a marr and the other a stallion. She didn't want to eavesdrop, but there were no other noises that could distract her from the two and their conversation. She finally tuned out and thought of how maybe this could be the beginning of her dream of being a mother and joining a herd. She shrugged and peeked out from her hiding spot slowly. She then shot backwards afraid of showing herself. She tucked her tail so not to sprea her small heat.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am

She bent her head a bit in a hello "I'm Midnight Sun, but you can call me midnight or sun if you want." When he said his name she nodded "It's nice to meet you Johnny." She turned her head as her eyes caught a hint of white from the tree line but shook it off thinking it was something else.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm

(sorry i cant post a picture of what she looks like but she is a Buckskin/Dun paint mare that is blind in one eye and has little itty-bitty winds on her hooves)
SandStorm wasnt looking for anything i perticuliar,just someone to be around.Since being alone and lonely wasnt how a half blind mare should be,because of certain stallions,it made her jumpy and nervous.Really she had a hot temper but didnt show it often.She trotted through her forest in her own little world when she crashed into some brambles."Help!"She struggled,pulling away.Brilliant red blood started trickling down her chest."Im such an idiot"She pushed aside some leaves and came apon a startling sight.A Black unicorn mare and a Sorrel Stallion.I shouldnt get involved.Her mind said instantly.But this is what she had longed for,social interaction!Sandstorm pawed the ground once with her hoof and cleared her throat."Excuse me,but am I interrupting anything"Thats when her eyes met the rose in his mane.Is he looking for love?A lump rose in her throat.No you just want a friend!
Sandstorm stood silently hoping she wasnt showing her thoughts.Say something you idiot!But she couldnt!Her mouth was sealed.what if she said something stupid,what if she tripped over her own hooves when she was trying to say her name,what if....Stop it you useless pony!That stopped her complete train of thought and she silently awaited an answer.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down