Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join!

4 posters

Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join!

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:46 pm

These are my characters. Ravenstar is mine. Snowpelt can be chosen by someone. When Snowpelt has been taken, anyone else that wants to join may create their own cat. RP Will take place in RP Requests. The ranks open are Deputy, Med Cat, Warriors (5 spaces remaining), Apprentice, (6 places remaining), Queens, Elders, and Kits.

Name: Ravenstar
Clan: Rainclan.
Appearance: A handsome black tom with white from around the muzzle to down the chest and his belly. He also has white paws, and a white tail tip. Ravenstar has Aqua blue eyes. He has sharp teeth and claws, and a very muscular body. He is only a cm bigger than what Tigerstar was.
He is a huge cat at the height 1'4, the biggest and strongest in the clan, and extremely muscular.
Weight: 17 pounds. (All muscle. NOT fat!)
Personality: Ravenstar is a very strong, fast, brave and loyal leader. He protects his clan with his life, and is always ready for a fight. He has a great heart, and is always looking out for his clan. Ravenstar will not put up with crap from any of his clan members, but he usually gives them a chance to explain themselves. Ravenstar cares about every member of his clan equally, and will fight to the death. Has a strong bond with StarClan.
History: Find out.
Mate: None.
Crush: None yet.
Lives: 3/9
Player: Me.

Name: Snowpelt.
Clan: Rainclan
Appearance: A beautiful pure snow white she-cat glistening light blue eyes. She is about 1'2, and has a fairly muscular figure.
Weight: 9 pounds (Muscle again)
Personality: She is a strong, fast, and loyal warrior. She loves Ravenstar very much, and tends to stick around him a lot. She would never try to break the warrior code in her life. She is a very sweet she-cat that is always wanting to cheer others up.
History: You decide!
Mate: None. (Wants Ravenstar to be)
Crush: Ravenstar.
Player: Dark Light.

Name: Stoneclaw
Appearance: A stone gray tabby Tom, with blue - green eyes. Stoneclaw stands at 1'1, and has a scar over his left shoulder. He is muscular, and one of the fastest cats in Rainclan.
Personality: He is fast, friendly and loyal. Stoneclaw is a young Warrior that wishes to some day become Deputy after Riverpelt, but his heart was born to be a Warrior.
History: Doesn't have a history.
Mate: None yet.
Crush: None
Player: Me

Name: Mountainclaw.
Clan: RainClan
Appearance: A light grey Tom with yellow eyes and powerful muscles. Mountainclaw stands at the height 1'3 and has long front claws. He is one of the strongest cats in RainClan, though he is not strong as Ravenstar.
Personality: Strong, brave and loyal. He doesn't like being told what to do, and wishes to become a Leader one day.
History: Was once a Rogue.
Mate: None
Crush: None

Name: Cougartail.
Clan: RainClan.
Appearance: A dusty brown Tom with silvery eyes. Cougartail stands at 1'2 and has one white paw, and white on his chest. Cougartail is one of the strongest, though he is lean and weighs less than others.
Personality: Cougartail is strong, and very loyal. He is Ravenstar's best friend, and fights by his side until the end. Cougartail has a strong bond with StarClan, and stays loyal to his Clan even if it means death.
History: Was born in WindClan, but was banished after betraying his Leader and then joined RainClan after Ravenstar's offer.
Crush: None.

Name: Leafstorm.
Clan: Rainclan.
Appearance: Is a Calico cat, that has light brown, black, and white splotches on her pelt. Her eyes are an emerald green, that looks like green-leaf. She is beautiful, and stands 1'2.
Personality: She is a bit fiesty and hot-tempered, but shows much respect towards Ravenstar. Leafstorm has a soft spot for kits, and her best friend Sorrelfur.
History: Doesn't have a history.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Player: Me!
Picture: http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=XdpuMgt3QXZ46M&tbnid=gduum_oir2h7CM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentsconnect.com%2Fpregnancy%2Fpreparing-for-baby%2Fbaby-names%2Fbaby-names-games-message-board%2F65184&ei=rrIWUcijK-b3igK12IHIBw&psig=AFQjCNHsa-ZzPnV7howKERxhw-OFHwdhgw&ust=1360528429305614

Last edited by johncenarules123 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Re: Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join!

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm

I'll take Snow-whatever-her-name-is in addition to these cats.

Name: Riverpelt
Breed: Grey tabby cat. Domestic Short hair.
Crush: Sorrelfur
Kits: None
Siblings: None...they all died during kithood. He was the strongest...but he was also the runt.
Personality: Serious, strong and loving. But he is snappy and tends to make sarcastic retorts when he is being yelled at. He has been in trouble many times for it.
History: Was born. All 3 of his siblings died during leaf-bare in their short kithood. He was the runt of the litter...but apparetnly the strongest. For he was the only kit of his siblings that survived their first leaf bare. After his siblings died, a while later he became an apprentice. He loved the clan very much and was strong and loyal to it. He soon became a warrior. Not long after he risked his life to save two kits that were drowning in a river.(Oaktail and Sorrelfur) That was when he became Deputy. The old Deputy had died and the ceremony was to be held that night.
Pic: http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3196612-761331-playful-grey-striped-cat-on-white-background.jpg
Position: Deputy

Name: Sorrelfur
Breed: tortie cat
Mate: too young
Crush: Riverpelt
Kits: too young
Siblings: Oaktail and Moonpelt
Personality: playful, loving, energetic, lonely
History: Became a part of the clan but needs someone to fill the hole in her heart for her sister's place. Her sister went to Shadowclan and hasn't seen Moonpelt since then. Though she still has Oaktail, Sorrelfur is still very sad about Moonpelt leaving. Only one of her 4 sisters still remains with her.
Pic: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4070/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4070-2836.jpg (the one with white)
Player: me!
Position: warrior

Name: Oaktail
Breed: tortie cat
Mate: too young
Crush: None yet
Kits: too young
Siblings: Sorrelfur, and Moonpelt
Personality: playful, loving, energetic, lonely
History: Became a part of the clan but needs someone to fill the hole in her heart for her sister's place. Moonpelt, her sister, went to a Shadowclan and now Oaktail only has one sister out of her 4 sisters still with her. One of her sisters died.
Pic: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4070/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4070-2836.jpg (the one with no white)
Player: me!
Position: warrior

(I am obsessed with Warriors and I just convinced a friend to start reading the series today. So yeah...I leap at the chance to be in these types of things for Warrior Cats....
I...
AM...
ADDICTED.....

Last edited by Dark**Light on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Re: Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join!

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:04 pm

I edited the post above so many times.....
I didn't feel like editing it again....so just picture Sorrelfur and Oaktail older than they are in the pictures.....
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 pm

You need to be in my clan to RP... There will be posts with secondary characters from other clans, but you must be in Rainclan. Sorry about that.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I have them all listed as Rainclan. Or at least I should...
Either way....they are all now in Rainclan.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Pick and Play Warrior Cats.

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Thanks... You can start posting in RP Requests. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Is this the right place? =P

Name: Whitetail
Personality: Whitetail is a fierce, calm, and intelligent elder. She works hard to make the others respect her, although she avoids attention. Much like Snape from Harry Potter (sorry, couldn't resist) she follows rules but sometimes uses loopholes to her advantage or bends the truth.
History: Find out
Mate: None, yet
Crush: Nonee
Pic:
Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Cat-photography-snow-winter-Favim.com-305344

Name: Spottedpaw
Personality: Fun and optimistic, Spottedpaw is practically the opposite of Whitetail. They are often butting heads because of this. Spottedpaw is your typical female kit: flirtatious, bubbly, and sometimes very immature.
History: Typical, although her mother left the clan when she was just old enough to handle her own. Many of the older she-cats have become her surrogate mothers, in a way.
Mate: None, too young
Crush: None yet
Pic:
Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Tumblr_m3rbnr6dDj1r49ilco1_500
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Accepted... But Elder means once a Warrior but now too old. Which mean she would be in between 7 and 14. Apprentice is a young cat from 6 moons (Months) to which ever age training to become a warrior. A warrior is a fighter that protects the clan. Med Cat is the healer. Deputy is 2nd in command but that was taken by Dark Light. any name ending with Paw is apprenticed, any name ending with Kit is a kitten between seconds old and 6 months old. Warriors names end with stripe, tail, leaf, claw, heart, ear, fur, or pelt. But there you go! Get out there and start posting!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Okay, I'll change Whitetail's age

And so Spottedpaw can't be training to be a med cat?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 am

Yes she can... But we don't have a medicine cat yet, so it would be better to train her to be a Warrior.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I can make Oaktail a med cat. I don't mind. She is old enough to be one. She could have finished training a month ago or something...and was given an apprentice. But idk. Just lemme know if you want Oaktail to be the med cat.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join!

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Oaktail can be Med. Cat. That would be great... But can you please stick with 1 or 2 characters. Its confusing. Pick 2 of your charries. 3 at the max.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

And I am locating the RP in Fantasy places.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:39 pm

I have the . And I am mainly playing Riverpelt. Oaktail and Sorrelfur and really only talking to him. and if Oaktail is med cat then Sorrelfur is Riverpelt's crush and Riverpelt is Sorrelfur's crush. They really won't be like crazy in there much. It'll be like our wolf rp until Silver died. Like when I was playing Silver, Nikolite, and Jemima. But less confuzzling. It will be mainly from Riverpelt's perspective.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Are you playing Snowpelt to? If you are please use her mainly as well.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Okay. I will only have snowpelt and Riverpelt with the whole
~Riverpelt~
~Snowpelt~
thing. Oaktial and Sorrelfur will just be there, unless Riverpelt or Snowpelt is not there or napping or something. But I will rarely ever use all the characters all at once with the squiggle thing.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Name:PetalEar
Looks:A White-cream color with a pink nose and pink/white ears.Has a scar across her cheek and another on her right foreleg

Name:WinterSong
Rank:Warrior(The day we start is the day she becomes a warrior)
Looks:White with a dark grey belly and a light grey chest.The end of her tail fades from a dark grey to a white.Her paws are a light grey.
(sorry so short.Not much to say.Anyways!When do we start?)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Accepted... And we start now. :3 I am located in Cloud Kingdom.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pick and play Warrior Cats. Please join! Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 am

Hey guys, so I have decided to make new Warriors bios for any others that like the series and want to join the RP. If you have already joined please don't pick another character.

Name: Treepelt
Appearance: Treepelt is a tom with a brown pelt and green eyes. He stands at about 10 inches, and he has a slim body built for speed.
Personality: He is a young and fast Warrior, and he is light on his feet. Try not to get him angry, because when you do he wont be the one that will forgive you easily, thoug he shows pure respect to Ravenstar.

Name: Silvertail
Appearance: Silvertail is a she-cat with a silver tail, and a light grey pelt. She has beautiful amber eyes, and she stands at 1'2. Her body is fairly muscular, and she has large paws.
Personality: She is a fierce and strong Warrior, and she does not like to be treated like an old bag. She is not afraid to speak her mind, even to Ravenstar. But she shows much respect towards him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down