Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;;

2 posters

Go down

;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;; Empty ;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;;

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Aeliana [ ay-lee-AHN-ah ]
Nickname: Anna [ AHN-ah ]
Breed: Angel
Personality: Sweet, quiet, and attentive. She is smart and hangs on every word you say. Perhaps the most impressive thing about her is her incredible memory.
History: Long and rough. Aeliana was close to Michael in a brotherly way and therefor very faithful..
Picture:
;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;; 640x468_10921_Angel_of_Flight_Alabaster_2d_fantasy_angel_woman_magic_the_gathering_picture_image_digital_art
[/color]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;; Empty Re: ;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;;

Post by Tayssi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 am

Name: Lucian
Nickname: May be called Luke at times.
Breed: Demon
Personality: Lucian is different from most demons. Sure he's hard headed, stubborna dn tempermental, always ready to pick a fight, however,he also has this desire to know wht it's like to be human. To be able toie of a normal cause, to get sick and heal slowly from an everyday injury. Obviously, he would never admit it to anyone, though. Lucian does have a soft spot for cats, but likes to hide it by being compltely ignoring them.
History: As amnyemon histories may be, Lucian ad a rough history with alot of war and hatred. He is related to the Demon King himself, so was thought of as higher rank then all excet him. Though Lucian has been on earth for quite a few years now by order of his brother and king to exterminate demons no longer of need to him. So he'sbeen doing that whilst livng; as much as a demon can, as a normal human being.

;; In Silence I Hold On, To You And I ;; 55e6ccc87445
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum