Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Empty Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Zebra_pegasus

Carnival was flying at sonic speed, as usual. She had her eyes closed but when she opened them, she crashed into the trees and hit the ground hard. She passed out because it was a good hit but moments later she woke up, unable to fly for a few days, all she could do was glide in short times. Standing there as she fixed her feathers, she was nervous to be here and what was worse, she was in heat for her first time and she heard about forcer stallions for her brother was one. Grazing a bit, she sighed and just let her scent permeate but would put up a fight.

((Anyone can join, anyone at all. Won't matter if your another mare, a stally, or a forcer, just you can join.))

Back to top Go down

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Empty Re: Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:17 am

(fine if i have a pegasus too?)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0L4caVObZxk/UF6cXUq4xqI/AAAAAAAAAOw/h8N8QCDjOug/s1600/pegasus.jpg
^ Coreo

Coreo gasped as he saw another pegasus hit into a tree just beneath him. with a few simple beats of his large wings, he was easily galloping onto the ground beside her. "hello, i saw you fall, are you okay?" he asked kindly, remarking how stunning and unique her markings where. "my name is Coreo, by the way." he neighed softly, dipping his large white head. Coreo gently folded his wings neatly against his sides, watching the female with interest, when he caught her heat scent. he kept control of himself, though, he was not a forcer.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Empty Carnival Celestialite, the sweet and charming mare

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm

She looked up with her pretty, candy like eyes to the winged stallion and giggled. "I'm ok. Also, my name is Carnival." She said is her sweet, childish voice. She hasn't seen many stallions in a while other than her mean brother and it was okay. Continuing to graze, she looked back to him. "Nice name, and, are you okay?" She asked, noticing the signs of his struggle. Being a passive mare, she pulled her head to her chest a bit, embarrassed. "I know, its my scent.... If it ever bugs you to much, then you may." She whispered to him and to play with him, started trotting to a flower filled field, giggling and prancing a bit.

Back to top Go down

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Empty Re: Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join]

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm

"funny, that fits you very well." Coreo laughed, shaking his white mane. "thanks." he said softly, ears pricked to catch her next few words. eyes narrowed, he quickly ran after her into the field and settled himself in front of her. "Carnival, you should not be so passive to a strange stallion. fight for yourself, you are worth it." Coreo spoke slowly, looking into her pretty eyes with his own oddly black ones. "and don't worry about your.. 'scent' bugging me, any decent stallion knows how to ignore it until the time is right -" he paused, cocking his head, "if there ever is one." he added with a chuckle, shrugging. dipping his head, he nosed a tall yellow flower between them.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Will you help me fly again [R] [ANYONE can join] Empty Carnival Celestialite, the sweet and charming mare

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

"Thank you." She muttered and grazing again, a bubble formed from her back and went in front of her till it hit the ground and she bit into it and it tasted like sweet, red apples. She took a light sniff as she caught her own scent and snorted, it not only weird, though this is her first heat, she was already wanting it gone. She snorted softly and lightly then looked back at him and smiled. She looked at her tail and knowing of her mane, she sighed. "The reason i look weird with my looks is because i have a pinch of zebra in me." She said gently, hating the fact but already accepting it. She continued to eat the candy bubble and breaking half of it, she nosed to towards him. "Try it. It is just like a red apple and won't do anything to you." She nickered politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Coreo watched intently as the bubble formed and slid down her. her scent met his nostrils again, but he flicked his long white tail instead of acting on impulses. "zebra.. how different. your not odd looking though, trust me. i'm rather jealous. my family has been completely white pegasuses for centuries.." he snorted, "rather boring if you ask me." Coreo muttered, watching as she offered him her candy. he took a step forward and gave the broken bubble a lick, enjoying the sweet taste.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 am

"Also, if a black pegasus comes by with flames, that is my brother. He is evil. Dad was a rainbow colored fire pegasus." She nickered to him and swayed her tail side to side. She hasn't been with a stallion for so long because the only stallion she would interact with was her evil brother ShadowFire whenever he would catch her. Laying down as she tucked her wings on her side, she smiled as she watched, ears swiveling around. She snapped her wings open as she stood and took flight, but could only glide. Gliding lowly so she could gallop not and then, the winds had her scent permeate around the area and she laughed, having fun. Looking to him, she blushed as she slowed down and walked back to him. Swaying her tail side to side, she let the scent reach him as she looked into his eyes. Her heart was beating to quickly as her gaze was locked upon him and something strong was making her crave for him. 'Am i really experiencing a desire for him? I-I-I-I am having a mighty desire for him! Could he be... the one... i long for....?' She thought and agreeing with it, she was urging herself to ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 pm

"i'm sorry." Coreo muttered, wondering what it would be like to have a sibling - even if it was evil.
he shifted his weight on his hooves as her scent hit him now more then ever. he looked at her and cocked his head. Coreo liked this mare - he didnt want to offend her by asking if he could.. mate with her. "uhm, Carnival.." he began, stopping and looking down with a frustrated groan.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yes...?" She asked softly. She was going to let him ask first before she would suddenly blurt out her feelings. She met his eyes softly and sighed lovingly, wanting to tell him. Swaying her tail still, her scent got powerfully strong that even a gentleman stallion would try to not force but wouldn't be able to control himself. She smiled as she looked to him, her hooves getting jittery as she was about to instantly blurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Coreo closed his eyes, her scent making his tool twitch. "would.. you m-mate with me? i really like you.. and promise to take care of the foal if you have one.." he said quickly, his hooves dancing on the ground as he struggled to hold himself back.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Smiling after she let the scent go to him a little more, she nodded. "I like you too, Coreo. An yes, you may." She replied with a light nicker. Scent getting highly stronger, she was nervous but ready sense her passion for him grew. She closed her eyes as her ears swiveled about. "Please be gentle at first. It is my first time, after all." She said softly as she tensed up to keep still. Her scent was going highly wild as her tail was not covering it, which could cause a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Coreo nodded, "of course." he slowly pranced to her hind and sniffed her slowly, his tool coming from his sheath. he licked her entrance one and gently mounted her. he kept his tool just at her entrance, "are you ready?"
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

She shuddered a bit and was nervous when it touched her entrance and looked to him and nodded. "I am." She replied softly and bending her neck down, she closed her eyes as tight as she could as she was ready. It was her first time and she knew she would experience pain at first so she wanted to keep herself quiet as best as she could until the pleasure would kick in.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Coreo nodded, carefully placing his front legs at her sides so they wouldn't hurt her wings. his own wings arched out behind him as he reached forward and nuzzled her neck, "the pain will not last for long." he promised, gently thrusting to send half of his tool inside of her. he froze, letting her adjust a bit before he continued.

(how descriptive do you want this? xD)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Carnival winced, pain pulsing all over her body. It was very heavy but minor as it slowly calmed down. She was started to get used to him already because she loved him. Feeling pleasure instead, she looked to him and nodded for him to continue, smiling softly. She would winced now and then but it was because it felt so good. Keeping herself silent was easy though, and only because she had nothing to say.

((As descriptive as you want. I really don't care.))

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Coreo nodded in return, slowly pushing the rest of his tool inside of her. after pausing for a moment, he pulled out and then pushed back in, a little quicker this time. he glanced down at her, "t-tell me if you want to stop, Carnival." he murmured, nuzzling her neck.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"Go all the way to the end...." She managed to reply as she stood there. Her mind was screaming with fear and pain but her body was screaming with joy and pleasure. She slowly started to move herself with him, wanting him to enjoy himself too

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Coreo chuckled and pulled out and pushed back in, and repeated. he starting picking up an easy rhythm, nuzzling her neck every so often.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

She nickered softly, enjoying the pleasant feeling. Looking at him with her gleaming eyes, a smile was on her muzzle as she kept her wings folded and moved with him. Now and then she would whinny calmly with joy, but not so often.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Coreo beat his wings, fanning both of them. he thrust in a few more times a bit harder, "i'm close.." he muttered, half to himself. his hooves still stayed at her sides, pulling her closer.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"T-Then do it...." She nickered as she tensed up, feeling like she'll pass out. She bobbed her head a bit then turned her head and glanced at him, ready for him to fill her up. It was a great experience to breed but soon, after several months, the most painful experience will arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Coreo nodded and froze after one more hard thrust, his seed spilling into her. he paused and breathed heavily, still on her back. he glanced down at her and smiled - he would have a family soon. his own family!

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 pm

She panted heavily, smiling. Maneuvering her head to him, she nuzzled him lightly as she closed her eyes. "That was the best experience...." She muttered to him as she was lightly fading in and out. She wouldn't know when the foal, or foals, would come but they were to be expected sometime. Wings lightly drifting to the ground, she was loosening up so she could collapse.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Coreo smiled and rubbed his nose along her mane. he gently got off of her and stood beside her smiling, "agreed." his wings flapped a few times before he settled them at his sides, shaking his head. he was tired as well, but he was going to stay up and make sure no harm came to Carnival.

(ohh, maybe she could have twins? Very Happy)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:44 pm

((0.0 Are you a mind reader? All the pictures i looked up to depict as their foals took me HOURS and mostly all of them were in pairs.))

Laying down, she rested her head as she faced Coreo. She smiled as her eyes closed, drifting off to sleep. She was very curious about the foals and slowly started to dream of them because they could be completely random thanks to her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next