Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira.

Go down

I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira. Empty I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 am

I padded my way through a forest, wondering where would be a nice place to start a pack. But I didn't want just any brute to have as my mate... I wanted a strong, brave, and caring brute.
Coming to a cave, I sniffed around it before settling in and resting... After a while I got up to go down to the stream for a drink. But I could see something in the distance. It was...

Who ever wants to join please do! Shira wants a good mate to be with, and also needs one!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 am

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira. Empty Re: I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 am

A small injured pup limped towards the creak, she was on her own. Her chocolate fur was stunning and made her blind in with dead leaves, tree trunks, and dirt. Her eyes on the other hand were a terrifying blue, she was blind. Being blind was considered a curse to many wolves and pups would be banished immediately, however this pup was a month old and the obea of the pack didn't notice the puppy's issue when she inspected the litter. Which it is hard to tell till they leave the den at one month with more of a natural color whipping out the puppy blue. It was obvious the obea ceased the pup immediately and left it to die in an ideal place but it crawled away after she left. Now the blind pup moved unknowingly to a stream, she stoped though and listened to the noise unsure of how to react.

Pic-
http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/wolfcubpic2.jpg

(I'm still trying to come up with a name)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Sniffing the air, I could smell an injured pup near by. I followed the scent until I came to the young puppy and said, "Oh you poor thing. Are you OK?" I said, before sitting down. "I'm Shira." I said again as I stood up, at 4'9.
Picking up the puppy, I brought it to my den and gave it some food. "I hope you aren't scared, young one." I sighed, and nuzzled the puppy's ears. "What is your name?" I asked, with a twitch of my tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira. Empty Re: I Will Never Escape My Past. Shira.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 pm

The pup jumped she could hear someone and the next thing she knew was she was being carried some where. She looked around though she couldn't see anything but black. Feeling the ground back under her she smelt regurgitated meat and started eating. "Shira, where are we...what's it look like?" She asked innocently. "I'm Chichi(She-Che)" she replied then laid down, she had a cut up paw that looked like a another wolf bit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

"We are at my den... We are surrounded by trees and grass. Can you see anything Chichi?" I asked, a bit worried about this pup. Digging into the fresh meat myself, I quite enjoyed it, but I was much more worried for this pup.
This pup was blind, and in my last pack, I was the Beta. But I had incredible healing and curing skills, but curing the blindness of a pup would take a good amount of patient time. "I can smell you blind... Curing that will take time, but I think I know the right healing plants for it." I said, much happier now that I had a friend.
It was nightfall and I could smell predators around, so I picked up the young puppy and carried her to my den.
Curling my tail around Chichi, I soon fell asleep in the rather large den with no horrible dreams that lurk of the past I will never escape.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Chichi listened to her but frowned, "I-i was born blind." She said for there was no cure for those born blind.

When night came she curled up with Shira.

(Sss+b)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Awaking up the next morning, I looked around and saw the pup I have made friends with and yawned before remembering her final words the other night. Remembering how I once cured a wolf that was born blind, I sighed, and went only a short distance away for herbs and plants.
I found dandelions, daisies, cobwebs, an unknown plant, and finally... The blindness plant called the Speckled Mushroom, that was what I used to cure blindness back in Sky Pack.
Coming back with all of the herbs and plants, I dropped them by the entrance of the den and squirted some dandelion juice on Chichi's paw before placing a wad of cobweb on her paw. But I heard the snap of a stick, and out jumped a white brute with blue eyes. Raising my hackles, I attacked the male and tumbled him over before raking my dagger claws down his face.
He yowled and kicked me off of his body, before clawing me in the face and sinking his teeth in my flank. It stung, but I whirled around and pinned him, before sinking my teeth in his throat and killing the brute.
Though I was a 3 1/2 female, I was large and very strong. "Brutes just don't get it." I sneered, before padding over to Chichi and nosing her awake.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Chichi slept through the whole fight and only awoke when nudged. With a yawn she stood up stretching her body out. Then she sat and waited for something to happen.

(Sss+b)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm

"Good morning Chichi. I hope your paw feels better." I said before licking her face, and cleaning her fur. Soon I stopped grooming, and picked up the mushroom and put it in front of Chichi. "Honey, please eat this mushroom. This type of mushroom helped cure a wolf that was born blind, gain sight." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Chichi turned her head to look at Shira even though she couldn't see her, "Morning, it does." She said with a smile. As the mushroom was pushed to her she looked down at where she thought it was and whimpered in fear, "B-but Shira the world sounds scary looking and I won't hear as well." She said and looked up pointing her head towards the outside, "Like I can hear that doe with her young 10 miles away and faintly smell her" she said, normal wolves could only smell 8 miles away in non-open areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:34 pm

"Please Chichi, you need to eat it. The world is a lot better when you can see than when you cant. I mean what if a Lynx got you." I said, trying to reason with Chichi. I knew she was a strong and willing pup, but things would be so much easier not only for her, but for me as well.
"I promise... The world is not as scary as it sounds. You'll grow to it. Just please... Please eat the mushroom." I said, before nudging it closer to her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Chichi smelt the mushroom, it's deep earthly sent filling her nostrils. Then she licked it and made a yuck face. Then after gagging gulped it down quickly, it was bitter and fowl tasting but strangely salty. After it was down she asked, " May I have some water?" In a polite tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Laughing at Chichi I said, "Yes... You can have some water. Theres a small crystal clear puddle in the corner of the den." I pointed before leading her to the puddle for water. Chichi was a sweet pup, I had to admit, and I liked her.
But I was looking for a mate. Not just any brute, but the perfect one. In my last pack, I was treated like everyone's girl. Making sure Chichi was alright, I saw her finished her drink and brought her outside. "Now Chichi. Can you see anything at all? Or is it still very blurry?" I asked, before grooming her ears like a mother would.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Chichi finished her drink with a small puppy grin before Shira moved her outside. She sat looking at her, "I see a bright white world with what I think is green and brown globs and there is a color my siblings called blue above me." She explained as her heating seemed less keen, which frightened her and her sense of smell changed. The view became clearer and clearer, she felt scared. This wasn't the pitch black world she knew that would have colors of vibrations showing outlines.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm

"Very good. The green blobs are trees and bushes. The blue is the sky above us." I praised, before my eyes glistened with pride. Chichi made me feel so complete, and not as lonely. "Seeing things will be so much easier in a few hours." I said happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm

"Ok" Chichi simply replied laying down and watching the changing view.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"You make me feel complete. As if you were my own pup." I said happily before grooming her fur.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Chichi didn't understand but smiled knowing she was loved and wanted in this world by another. Soon she got hungry and made a yipping sound pups always made when asking for regurgitated food. Her small belly growled and she laid her head on her paws whining with complaint.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 pm

"Oh hush you." I said as if I were her mother. Coughing up some of my breakfast (That sounded... Odd. O_0), I vomited and there it sat, waiting for Chichi to eat. But Chichi looked as if she wanted milk. Smiling, I laid on my side, revealing my teets and fluffy belly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

(It's gross but it'll help us if we ever make a book about wolves, lol)

Chichi moved to the meat and ate some before moving her nurse. The warm liquid felt good in her belly and was delicious. She knew she wouldn't have much time of nursing left for her own mom had begun to wean her onto meat before the obea took her away. The pup let the thought leave her mind as she half fell asleep nursing, her milk teeth probably accidentally scrapping across Shira's teat once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Feeling so happy on the inside, I lifted my head to lick her head before hearing the crack of a stick. Quickly nudging Chichi in the den as a brute appeared, I snarled defensively before throwing myself at the black male.
Barreling him over, he kicked up on my stomach with his back paws and flung me off of him, before sinking his teeth into my flank. I snarled aggressively before whipping around and locking my jaws around his hind leg and dragging him to the ground.
Pinning him, I snarled in his face before biting down on his muzzle and letting him bolt away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Chichi Yipped loudly cheering her on to win while she herself trembled with fear of the male and for her new mum. When she won she let out happy pup howls and barks.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:03 pm

(SO SORRY! I forgot about this topic!)

I smiled and licked, Chichi's nose. "How's your vision sweetheart?" I asked, dipping my head to reach her level. Awaiting her answer, I groomed my paws.

(Could you bring in a brute later?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum