Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo's Fate. R.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diablo's Fate. R. Empty Diablo's Fate. R.

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 am

I was once a Police Dog, and a protector. But I left the K-9's due to losing my entire team. I was the leader of the K-9's, and not only the leader. But I was the biggest, strongest, and bravest K-9 the Police had.
And now I have left everything behind, but within reason. Running towards the horizon, I ran down a hill and towards a small cave just outside the City.
Entering my cave, I lapped up some water from the small puddle on the inside before laying down to rest.
I wanted to make a team of dogs on my own, for one day I will come into battle with my fate that lay in my future. But first, I had to start off with a few dogs then pick a mate, if I find the right one.

- No powerplaying unless an accident.
- Please be active with more than 1 post a day.
- You can have mates, but this is more about a dogs adventure.
- Please no breeding unless given permission. And keep it between PG-13 and R.
- 2 characters at the most please.
- Make posts at least 3 sentences long.
Dog Breeds.

German Shepherd. (2 Left)
Rottweiler. (3 Left)
Doberman. (2 Left)
Black Lab. (1 Left)
Border Collie. (1 Left)
Golden Lab. (2 Left)

NOTE: Diablo is the biggest and strongest of the team he is creating to replace his former team.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Fate. R. Empty Re: Diablo's Fate. R.

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Sit. Rollover. Stay. Heel. Flames was tired of it all. She was tired of the same stale, dry dog food, and the disgusting water that tasted like a piece of bread that had been outside for a million years. Flames flattened her ears as she watched her human walk towards her with a... leash. Most dogs would be thrilled to go for a walk, but Flames hated taking walks. They went the same way everyday, and she always had to relieve herself in the same spot. But Flames had a plan. Through the park, her owner always took her through the woods. They always went by the same hazel bush, and Flames knew what to do.

When they reached the park, Flames walked behind her owner. She grunted as her owner pulled the leash a little. Flames forced herself to stay in sync with her owner's legs, which were moving slowly. Flames wanted to run free, not have a piece of leather wrapped around her neck and be yanked around all day. Flames' heart speed up as she saw the woods coming up. She carefully pulled out of the leash a little, and her owner was too busy looking forward to notice. She held the lower bit in her mouth and pushed it forward so her owner thought that she was walking by her legs.

They were in the woods a moment later, and Flames could see the hazel bush coming up. She was so excited that she accidently let go of the bit in her mouth, and she lagged behind. Her owner yanked the leash right off her neck. Flames darted away, and her owner yelled after her. Flames darted through the forest, her legs moving as fast as they could.

She had done it.

She was free.

(Sorry, it's rushed. Parents are forcing me off the computer)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Diablo's Fate. R. Empty Diablo's Fate. 14A - R.

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Getting up from where I laid, I padded out of the small cave, my muscles rippling under my large figure. But out of nowhere a Golden Lab bashed right into me, and I was on the ground. As I got up I said, "Hey, are you in a rush?" I asked before seeing a human with a leash run after the Fae.
I knew my duty, so I got up and snarled at the man before leaping on him and biting his arm. He tried to push me off, but I was too heavy and I kept my grip. Soon letting go of his arm, I went after his leg before sending him away limping. "Humans! They just don't get it." I sneered before turning to the Lab.
"I'm Diablo by the way. And I'm a former leader of the K-9 police dogs." I introduced myself, before asking, "What is your name?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm

"Where is your pride, pup?" The voice bellowed in her ears of her dad, "Usless! Absolutely worthless, get, go, leave!" He yelled furiously and a small Dobby pup whirled around taking off splashing down the sunlit alley through the muddy puddle. Her heart ached so bad, she had just got her older brother killed.

Suddenly with a yelp the female dog jumped to her feet, panting. Her hard labored breath holding fright, it was so vivid. She remembered that day, the car, her dead brother, her father, and how she ran so far away. She knew that was then and this was now but it wasn't something she could just forget. Sighing she stood and went to go find food.

Digging threw the trash she landed on some old burnt fries and a half eaten soggy old hamburger leftovers. She gobbled them down without thought. It was food right? It may of been disgusting and worse cold but it was something. It was filling and she found it rewording.

Suddenly and for no reason at all she dashed off out into the woods near the dumpsters. Her long legs stretched far as she weaved around the plant life. Soon she stopped and sat, bored. Her long ribs stuck out of her skin and hurt, she didn't mind though. She looked like the average doberman but had a extra toe on both front paws. Sighing she laid her head on her paws.

God knows how long she had laid there but it was a long time. Eventually though her ears picked up on voices of other dogs. Curiosity washed over her and her and she got up and ventured forward advancing on the sound and staying agents the wind so they wouldn't smell her. Male...female...both, she thought before seeing them.

Staying hidden she spied on them. Listening to their every words and watching their every movements. Without her notice the wind suddenly shifted after awhile, sending her sent towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Smelling another dog near by, I turned around and saw a Doberman pup in a bush, looking quite frightened. "Hey, kid are you alright? You look terrified." I said before getting the pup on her puppy paws.
"I'm Diablo. I am a former leader of the K-9 police dogs." I said before leading the pup to the small cave I lived in. "What is your name, pup?" I asked before eating a rabbit from the food pile, I had stashed up with a few rabbits and plenty of fish.

Out of nowhere, jumped a large Rottweiler who I recognized. "I have finally found you! After all of these months!" He snarled. It was Narku, a Rottweiler I fought in battle when I was with the K-9's along side my team.
I threw myself at Narku, my teeth slicing into his flank, before he turned on me and bit into my front leg. Yelping, I bounced away for a moment before seeing the terrified pup being approached by Narku. Roaring loudly, I leaped on Narku and tore into his back and shoulders before pinning him down.
"Listen closely Narku. I can kill you... But you could be some use to a person. Now get out of here you bastard!" I snarled before watching him scamper away, yelping.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm

(She's not a pup, the first part was her dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 pm

(LOL Oops!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Flames skidded to a stop as a dog came out of no where and smashed into her. "Yes," she gasped. "Running away from-" Her human had chased her, waving the leash around and yelling. She began to run again, but the mystery dog attacked her human, and he limped away. She felt a little victorious, but Flames remembered when she was a pup, and he cared for her. "My name doesn't matter," she snapped. "But what matters is that you had no right to attack my human."

The dog (Diablo, she learned) talked to a dog that was in the bushes, then he ate a rabbit. Then a large dog jumped out of the bushes, and Diablo attacked him. Diablo snarled at the dog as he limped away, yelping. Flames was confused. "K-9 police dogs?" she repeated. Even though she wanted to be wild and free, she barely got out of her backyard, only to go for walks and go to the vet. "What's that?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 pm

"Well... That is what we call a Police Dog. I was the Leader, and I'm hoping to make a new team to fight justice. Oh, and I'm sorry about attacking your human... I thought he was going to hurt one of us." I replied before looking at my paws.
My thoughts started to trail off as I remembers adventurous memories of fighting with my team at my side, and I sighed heavily, for I missed them all. "All of the K-9's looked up to me. I was the biggest, strongest, and bravest K-9 there, they said." I continued, after snapping out of my flashbacks.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:58 pm

(should we wait for Wild One?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. Nope! xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:01 pm

(Hey um I'm lost right now, so my dog is where it was right? We are just going to forget about that post except for the fight...right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah, I guess that settles it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

(lol okay)

I looked at him skeptically, not sure what to make of him. "Um... okay then." I turned my head to stare at the setting sun, which casted a orange light over the land. "I have no where to stay," I said, returning my gaze to his. "Do you mind if I stay here?"

(I think that we should make order. Maybe Alpha, Wild One, and then me?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:07 pm

(Nah... No orders.)

I touched my nose to her golden shoulder before saying, "You are very welcome to stay here. I could use some company." I replied with a charming smile, before watching the sunset. "You still haven't told me your name." I said before giving her a brown gaze.
My dark brown necklace I wore, dangled around my neck and I smiled at it before saying, "I was given this as a teenager. My father was team leader before me, so he gave me this necklace." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 pm

(kk)

"Thanks for letting me stay," I said. I stiffened a little when he touched my shoulder with his nose, and I didn't return the friendly gesture. I looked at his brown necklace, feeling a little interested. "My father never gave me anything," I said. "Maybe its because I didn't know him," I added, half to myself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

"I am sorry to hear that... I have ran into many dogs with non-caring parents." I explained as I looked up at the bright red sky... Soon the stars were out, and I was gazing at them with twinkling brown eyes. "My father is up there somewhere." I said out of nowhere, before laying my head on my paws.
Then I noticed her collar was still around her neck, and I read her name. 'Flames' it said. "Well Flames. Do you like it in the wilderness so far?" I asked curiously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Flames glanced up at the sky. Stars started to speckle the blue sky, and they twinkled down at them. "I'm sorry," I murmur when Diablo speaks. I sit down a little farther away. When he reads my collar, I curse to myself. Darn! I forgot about my collar... "Uh, yeah," I said. "It's pretty cool here. And about my collar," I quickly add. "I'm going to get rid of it as soon as I can."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 pm

"Leave it to me!" I barked before tugging on her collar, and having the leather break apart. "Well that problem is solved." I said before hearing rustling in the distance. Out hopped a rather large rabbit, and before it could squeal, I had killed it.
Padding back to Flames, I dropped the prize at her paws before saying, "You looked quite hungry. Enjoy." I said before grabbing myself a fish.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Flames grunted a little as he tugged the collar off her neck. Then he caught a rabbit for her, and she looked at it curiously. "Poor creature," she mused. Then she leaned down carefully and nibbled on it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I admit, Flames was fun to have around, but she didn't seem to trust me yet. So I crouched in a playful position and wagged my tail before saying, "I know a beautiful Waterfall not far from here. You wanna come see?" I asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Flames had eaten most of the rabbit, and her tail wagged a bit. As he spoke, she turned adn glanced at him. He had bowed over, his rump in the air and his tail wagging. "You do?" she asked doubtfully.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yeah follow me!" I said before leading her there. When we got to the waterfall, the water shone it the moonlight, and looked beautiful. "I told you." I teased before talking her behind the waterfall.
"This is my favorite place to relax after tough times." I explained in between gulps of water, I drank from the flowing water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Flames lapped at the water beside him, her tail lapping a bit. "I guess you told me so," she said.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Starting to feel happy, it turned back down into a depressed feeling and I sighed heavily, before dropping my head to look at my paws. And then soon... Complete silence just fell from me.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next