Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) Empty New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Myst Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Malik wandered around a small clearing, pawing the ground constantly with impatience. She needed a stallion and she needed one now. Her scent was stronger than ever, and the burning sensation in her rump was becoming unbearable. She had always been a brood mare, and she wasn't used to experiencing this. Even though she was at the young age of five, she had been born to the herd of a stallion who force bred her at two for the first time. She was used to it, accepted it. Because of her extreme arabian features, she had been the leader's favorite, as she was bound to produce gorgeous foals with sure endurance. Passiveness and submission were what she was raised into, even if it wasn't exactly complimented by her sarcasm and sharp tongue. She was fully capable of caring for herself physically, despite the fact that she was only fourteen hands tall, but without a herd and a strong stable stallion she lacked the sense of security she so craved. Lead mares were something she had never heard of growing up. She didn't want that. She wanted to belong to a stallion that would breed her at every chance, like what she was used to.

She paced nervously, not used to being so alone. Her nostrils flared, looking for signs of any male horse that may want to take her. Her tail was lifted high, her scent near intoxicating. She was at her peak of fertility. She shook her mane forcefully and lifted her small arab head up towards the sky, uttering a loud, high pitched whinny, practically begging for a stallion to take her. She broke into a strong trot, tossing her head and every so often stopping to flare her nostrils and paw the ground. "Anyone?!" She pleaded out loud.

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) Ludjin
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) Pictur10

Stormy's nostrils flared as the scent of a mare in heat caught in his nose. He followed the scent at a leisure trot until he spotted a lone arabian mare pawing the ground anxiously. He smiled handsomely. "Hello there," he greeted and flicked his tail.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Malik's ears pricked forward at the sound of a stallion approaching, and she quickly whipped around to see a large black and white horse standing before her. She stepped shakily up to him, curiously trailing her muzzle down his neck and nuzzling his chest submissively, large eyes looking up at him as she cautiously pressed her forehead against him. "Hello." She said, pawing the ground some more in anticipation and raising her tail. "My name is Malik."
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm

"My name is Stormy," he intorduced and nuzzled her back. "It's not safe for a mare in heat to be by herself," he commented.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Malik kept her submissive stance. "Yeah, I know." She said, nipping playfully at his mane. Her nostrils flared, breathing in his scent. "I need a stallion." She said quietly in a pleading voice. She lowered her head, even more submissively. Her tail flicked towards him, stirring her scent. "Im not used to being without one."
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm

"Would you like for me to your stallion? I've been meaning to start a herd of my own," Stormy asked and inhaled her scent.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Malik nodded. "I would like that." She said, pacing around him and pawing the ground again.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Stormy appraoched her cautiously, he was a bit unsure of himself. He walked behind her slowly and caught another whiff of her heat scent. He rose up and mounted her, inserting his thing. His thrusts were slow and steady for he wasn't sure if this was her first time.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:06 pm

(lol "thing")

Malik gasped quietly as he entered her, grunting with each thrust. She felt his hesitation, probably wondering if it would hurt her. "It's okay. Do your worst." She said playfully, backing herself further into him, her small body moving under the weight of his. Her nostrils flared with excitement. Finally that horrible burning sensation would be gone.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:10 pm

(It's better than 'tool'. :S)

Stormy smiled at the mare's persistance and thrusted harder and faster. He groaned with pleasure and laid his head down across her back.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm

(xD true)

Malik closed her eyes with pleasure. Her legs trembled slightly under his weight, but she didn't want it to stop. She had grown up like this, and was accustomed to not only being bred at every possible moment, but also being bred much rougher than this. She didn't really mind how she was bred though, so long as she got the stallion's protection afterwards or at least got her neediness to go away for a while. She moaned as he began to thrust harder. "More..." She groaned.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:47 pm

He snorted and thrusted harder and harder. Inside her, he felt his thing harden.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Malik gasped louder again, feeling him go hard. She nickered to him with encouragement, moving with his thrusts. She backed up more, pushing herself against him and trying to get him in as deep as possible.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Stormy maoned with pleasure as Malik presssed herself against him. Inside, he felt himself reach her back wall and his thing swelled.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Malik moaned loudly with pleasure as she felt him press against her wall. He got larger inside of her and she knew he would finish soon. She pumped herself against him, closing her eyes at the feeling of him going hard against her.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:06 pm

He let a deep sigh as he spilled into her. Satisfied he dismounted and seathed his still dripping thing. He walked back over to her and nuzzled her affectionutely.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 am

Malik felt him finish and pull out. Her body relaxed as he nuzzled her. She nickered to him softly and shook her thick white mane, nuzzling him back. "What now....?" She asked in a quiet voice, maintaining a submissive position.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 am

"I'm not sure, I guess that we can go and graze," he lowered his head and whispered into her ear. "You don't have to keep a submissive posture with me," he nipped her mane playfully.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

Malik nodded and lowered her head to graze when he whispered into her ear. She flicked her ears in acknowledgement then stopped grazing to nibble on his coat, grooming him affectionately.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am

Stormy flicked his tail before dropping his own head to graze.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 am

(Lol so what now, new topic?)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 am

(I guess so. I don't know what to do now. Or do you want to skip to when she has her foal?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

(Sounds good, but should I make a post on the foaling grounds or just do it here?)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 am

(Just do it here.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 am

(On it)

Malik felt a familiar cramping in her belly, which had become large and round with foal over the months. She knew it would come soon. She looked up at the sky. It was dark, probably just at the beginning of dawn. It was also cold. She pawed the ground, nostrils flaring. She paced rapidly until the pain quickly worsened, and she quickly went and laid down under a tree, sheltered with tall grass. Sweat began to collect in her thin white coat. She rolled and snorted restlessly. It would come any moment now.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next