Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Horse Characters -wip-

Go down

My Horse Characters -wip- Empty My Horse Characters -wip-

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 am

Name: Samuel
Mate/Crush: None
Pic:My Horse Characters -wip- Arabian-stallion-rearing-riderless11
Personality: Samuel is grumpy and rude. He doesn't like to be around other horses, and hates snow and rain.
Other: He has a thick british accent, and likes berries. Open for roleplay.

Name: Hanks
Personality: He may appear sweet and gentle, but he really is a cold-hearted forcer. Once he mates with a mare, he kills the foal when it's born.
Pic:My Horse Characters -wip- 9765652-brown-and-white-new-forest-pony-horse-in-sunrise-landscape
Other: He has a scar on his shoulder and he is Open for roleplay.

Name: Jorge
Personality: Jorge really is sweet and gentle. He's caring and friendly, and also very energetic.
Pic:Picture is too big. Click.
Other: Open for roleplay. Jorge likes to chase squirrels and birds.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

My Horse Characters -wip- Empty Re: My Horse Characters -wip-

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 am

Name: Tony
Personality: Tony is short-tempered and has a sharp-tongue. She is very stubborn.
Picture: My Horse Characters -wip- 43496d1287072767-keeping-cream-horse-cream-121
Other: On the picture above, she's not as... plump. And she is scared of thunder and lightning, and is open for roleplay

Name: Gracy
Personality: Gracy is sweet and loving, and loves foals.
Picture: My Horse Characters -wip- HSMestiza2005
Other: Gracy is eager to mate, and is super excited about her heat this year. Open for roleplay.

Name: Stormy
Personality: A former race horse, Stormy is quick on her hooves and stubborn. She hates being helped, and isn't quick to ask for help. She doesn't want to have any foals, and is dissapointed that when she was a race horse she wasn't fixed.
Picture: My Horse Characters -wip- 59016d1300862157-find-me-picture-blue-velvet-two
Other: Stormy is a former race horse, so she is used to being around humans. Don't mind if she wanders a little bit too close to the humans. Open for roleplay. Also has a scar on her face, hind leg, and is missing a patch of fur on her neck.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down