Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claiming? (M)

2 posters

Go down

Claiming? (M) Empty Claiming? (M)

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am

Claiming? (M) A_el_ghazi

(I was told the leader of this land quit?)

Maurice stepped cautiously around the land, constantly breaking into a floaty trot and lowering his muzzle to the ground. The grass was green, and there was shade. It wasn't what he was used to in the desert, where he had to hunt for grass and dig for water and eat bugs when he couldn't find grass. This was better. It would support his mares and foals for many generations. He shook his long mane and raised his head to the sky, letting out a loud whinny to claim it.

Last edited by HeroBaby on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Claiming? (M) Empty Re: Claiming? (M)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 am

(Good, but you need a rating.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

(Whats that xD)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:12 am

(Look in the rules, it's all there.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am

(done Smile I hope M is okay, but if you want a different rating I am flexible)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Lolly pop and Star fallowed their stallion in, Lolly pop's movments tense as her eyes darted around searching for danger of any kind. Once she thought she saw a moutain lion and whinned darting back but Star stoped her and made her look again, it was only a pile of brush gathered up by wind. Star unlike her scard friend looked around with curiousity and excitment. Sudenly Maurice let out a loud whinny claiming the land and caught both mares atention. Star smiled and began to graze filling up her empty hungry stumoach. Lolly pop simply went over to him and grazed wanting more protection then her brave friend did.

(Eeek horible but enjoy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Winter passed slowly, frost icing the flowers and rich carpets of high grass. I breath in the crisp cool air and the chill refreshes my body and mind. I shake my red passion coat and trot out into the sunlight, its brilliance highlights the ridge of my strong back and arch neck. All the fat from the winter has been shed away and I feel reborn. Then I hear it, the sharpened call of another stallion and he is not alone. I spring forward tearing up the earth in my blind fury. I search for the intruder and I believe he is young. I have met challenges before and this will have no different an outcome. I see a tall bay stallion and a mare and her offspring. I let out a long haunting scream and roll onto my hunches. I do not doubt I strike intimidation into the very souls of my enemies, but I will not make the mistake of misreading one. I come back down and bellow and taunt out aloud. "What a brave but foolish youngster you are! Coming here uninvited as if you own my meadow. Try and best me for it first." I never was one for idle talk, I like getting to the point and stating my intentions in a forward manner. "And once I have you under my command I will call upon my heard and your mares will leave with us. Do not think my age has slowed me down stranger. Now tell me, what be your name?"

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I texted this and I will have to keep doing so.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm

(Oops I thought u quit my apologies)

The two mars lifted their heads startled, Star's ears slid back in a scared way as she nervously coward behind her friend and mate. Lolly pop on the other hand was much braver and she walked to stand by her mate, she may of been more afraid of the world unlike her friend but she wasn't at all scared of a simple stranger unless he gave her a good enough reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm

(I'm sorry but I just realized it was more then 7 days before you replied so this land officially belongs to HeroBaby[She changed her name which is agents the rules] unless she decides to just fight you for it. If not you may start your own topic in which you challenge her for it. Thank you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm challenging her to get the land back in this topic. I will wait a while longer if I have to. Also Flame is suppose to be acting as if he still owns the place, I'm just writing from where I left off at. Don't take it seriously please.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

(Oh OK Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down