Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curse of the Werewolf[M or R] OPEN

Go down

Curse of the Werewolf[M or R] OPEN Empty Curse of the Werewolf[M or R] OPEN

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm

-Frosted

I knew I was about to change. My skin felt really itchy, and my left foot was twitching. My nose was twitching really bad, and my sight was blurring. Good thing the bell was about to ring... and then I'd be free for the weekend. I could roam the night as a werewolf, hunting sheep and cattle, not having a care. I counted down the seconds, and eventually... the bell went off. I shoved my textbooks into my backpack and hurried out of the classroom. I rushed down the halls, my legs moving as fast as they could, until I eventually broke into a run. I pulled my green hood over my head, feeling the nubs of my ears beginning to sprout. And, worse then that, kids were beginning to pile out of the classrooms, discussing about what they would do over the weekend. I ran as fast as I could, and saw the double doors. I shoved through them and raced down the steps, running over the sidewalk. I could feel my legs beginning to sprout with the soft, white hairs. Good thing I wore thick jeans today... I cut across the street, ignoring the honks of cars. I ran in between the houses, and snarled at a large, hairy brown dog as it barked at me, but it cowered as I snarled at it. I ran into the woods, and slowed down. I sighed as I saw the familiar shape of the cabin I lived in. I opened the door and went inside, and pulled off all my clothes.

My fur sprouted freely, and my legs bent. My ears grew out of the top of my head, and my nose and mouth extended into a muzzle. I could feel my thoughts changing into ravenous, hungry thoughts. I crouched down, feral style, and let out a loud roar. My stomach rumbled painfully, and I looked at my paw. My hand was suddenly covered with thick, white fur, and my fingers stretched out. The nails disappeared, and were replaced with long, wicked, black claws. I growled and looked outside. The sun was still high in the sky- if I went out now, I would surely be spotted. The only thing I could do was wait until night...

-Later that Night-

My inner clock told me to wake up. I got up and stretched, my long bushy tail beginning to wag as I thought of some nice, plump, juicy prey... I licked my lips as I remembered the large brown dog. He was very fat, and his ears were small. He had long, plump legs and had brown beady eyes. Easy prey. I left the cabin and slunk through the night. If I was caught, then I would just... kill. My lips curled into a hungry snarl as I saw some campers walking through the woods. They weren't paying any attention to me, since the tall trees and large bushes were hiding me, and they were singing loud, annoying songs.

My sensitive ears twitched, and my paws gripped the ground tighter. I stalked after them, my body close to the ground. I got closer and closer... until I saw their faces. It was a few girls from my school! They were the popular kids, who always beat me up, scratched my clothes, stole my sneakers... they clearly would deserve to be bit by a werewolf. But then again, when I bit them, that would turn to chewing, then to eating, then to... no more girls. I narrowed my yellow eyes as I stared at a shorter girl. She was carrying all their stuff, and was stumbling. Then she tripped. The girls all yelled at her before continuing to walk, and the short girl walked after them.

Yes, they truly would deserve to get bit. But... not today. I turned my back and stalked away. One day, that short girl will be tall, and the stupid popular girls would be carrying her stuff. My stomach interrupted my thoughts, and I crawled off into the night, seeking the fat, brown dog...

-She is a werewolf. clearly, i would like another werewolf ^^
-Cussing is aloud. Cuss as much as you want.
-Not in heat- yet.
-2-1 paragraphs please :3
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Curse of the Werewolf[M or R] OPEN Empty Re: Curse of the Werewolf[M or R] OPEN

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 am

bump
Blackberry
Blackberry