Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley)

2 posters

Go down

Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley) Empty Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Kaltag~

I padded through the Blackberry bushes as it rained lightly, my fur soaking wet from how long it has been raining. My muscular figure towered through the bushes as I licked them up one by one as I walked along the bushes and trees. Then, I smelled the faintest scent of a Fae in heat.
Trotting through the bushes once again, I came to a beautiful spot where a beautiful Fae sat. Slowly padding out, I smiled. "Hi, there. My name is Kaltag. Am I intruding?" I introduced to the pretty Fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley) Empty Re: Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley)

Post by Harley Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Aki watched the silvery little minnows, tilting her head as they swam around. She grinned a little, the tip of her tail twitching as she did so. The rain drove them away from the surface. She whirled around as a noise disturbed her peace, a growl rising in her throat. "Aki. And kinda." Her hackles where raised, grumpy because he had interrupted her peace and quiet. Aki looked around, then returned her gaze to the large brute.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley) Empty Re: Kaltag, A Loving Male in Search of A Mate. (PG13 - R) (Harley)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you Aki." I replied t her, my blue gaze glittering with amusement. "How old are you Aki?" I asked the beautiful fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm

"It's fine." She muttered, and glanced up at the trees. "I'm four. Why do you want to know?" The fae whipped her head around to look at him, pinning her ears back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:43 pm

"I was just wondering... You look like you haven't had a pack for a while. You can stay with me for a bit if you want. I like company." I said, my muscles rippling under my figure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

"I've never had a pack. I have no desire for one." Aki replied, and sniffed the ground. "I guess.." She mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the brute.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:18 pm

"Alright follow me. I'm Kaltag, by the way." I said before leading her to my rather large den. "Well here we are." I woofed, before passing her a deer leg.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Aki sighed, following Kaltag. She sniffed the deer leg, and took a bite out of sheer politeness.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Yawning slightly, my ears pricked up to hear something in the bushes. Out jumped an brute, aiming for Aki. But being brave, I leaped in the way and clawed the male to the ground before biting his arm. He clawed my face, before leaping on me, and I yowled before whipping him off into a rock.
The male dashed away, knowing I was dominant. "Some Brutes..." I sneered with a snarl.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Aki readied herself as the brute appeared, but watched in silent anger as Kaltag fought her battle. "Don't treat me like I am a pup. Do I look like a small wolf to you?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

"No... I'm just being friendly. I could have just let that Brute force you, now couldn't I?" I growled back, my eyes narrowed. 'Doing her a favor is one way of saying, I care about you' I thought to myself, but kept it inside.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:33 pm

"Now you're calling me weak." She growled, sniffing the area where the two had fought. The wolf sighed, and stood.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm

"I never called you weak... I'm just saying that Brute could have done anything to you if I weren't here." I said, keeping my cool. "I was just trying to be nice..." I said, now feeling hurt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

"Ah, Kaltag, but you implied it. You think he could do anything he wanted, but don't you believe that I could put up a fight? I have fought before. "Not anything. I wouldn't let him get close to me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

"No, I didn't. I was just saying that he could have possibly hurt you, or force you. And I care about you Aki." I said back, letting part of my feelings out, saying the last part. "Sorry, I was just trying to be a friend. Did you really expect me to sit here, and do nothing?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 pm

"I'd like to see him try." She replied, glancing over at him. "I expected you to treat me like the wolf I am. If I couldn't fight off the forcers, do you think I'd still be here, without pups right now?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:25 pm

"You have a point, Aki... I'm sorry. I was just trying to be friendly." I said touching my nose to her flank as an apology.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm

(Bump?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

Aki flinched away from his touch, not sure if she should trust the brute. "No, no... it is fine. I'm just... nervous."

(Sorry, school has been stealing my sleep and I can't focus)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm

"OK, good. We friends?" I asked, my head cocking to one side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 pm

"Sure." Aki glanced around nervously, the tip of her tail flicking as she edged a little closer to him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:18 pm

"Alright, sounds good. You can sta here if you need to." I offered politely, and started to eat a rabbit quietly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum