Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Empty A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 pm

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Death_Ballad_Demon_Horse_by_frisket17

The very flames on her hooves scorched markings onto the grounds as she walked slowly in a large field, he head lowered and her eyes closed. She was in another horse's territory, but lots of animals were to scared to open her eyes, let alone come near her. "Fear....Something we create with our emotions to show we back down from those of higher stature." She said, her voice rich with an entangling German accent. Opening her eyes slowly, everything in her sight was in green, orange, and red. "The skies are orange, the waters are red, the grass is green and anything living is white. Those that live are already like those of the dead; lost souls that wander around endlessly until they reach their final point." She said and closed her eyes again, only aimlessly walking. She was in heat, making it a reason to come here, but no stallion was brave enough to come near the mare. The mare was know as Death Ballad, the Demon Alicorn from Hell itself, though she wasn't the type to fight for nothing. Catching the sound of water, she opened her eyes and saw a pond with a willow tree. Watching towards it, she laid down and closed her eyes yet again as she rested her head down as well, catching a nap for now.

Back to top Go down

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Empty Re: A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

(Mind if I join?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Empty Re: A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 pm

((Sure.))

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/080/c/9/fly_away_by_redbast-d4tgggx.jpg

The tiger stripped stallion wasn't far away from the demon mare. His nostrils flared with the scent of her heat,making his heart pound faster. He wasn't too old,yet not to young. He was in his prime,and wasn't scared so easily. He was rather much more curious of a being from hell. His wings beat against his sides as he let out a thundering neigh toward the mare,only to see if she was awake. His hooves pounded the ground as he neared her,dragging dirt with him. His eyes sharpened as his body shined in the light. He looked holy,but this was a trick. He,himself was from hell to. He took the appearance of a holy being to trick his prey into following him. Like a wolf in sheep's clothing,he was dangerous.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Empty Death Ballad, Mare of Hell

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"Your deceiving tricks do not fool me! I can tell my kind from an earthly being and holy being. What is your manner of need in order to come to me?" She neighed back to him, her eyes pointed his way and depicted him black in her sight. Her other senses were better than her sight, causing her to know the sound of a creature half a mile away. She shook her coat as she stood up, her hooves lighting once more and her horn bright again. She moved her wings a bit and ripped from the ground the scorched grass, the taste better than normal, sweetened grass. Not many times has she met a demon horse like her for most of them had their true forms shone. With the very thing she wears on it, she can keep her true form hidden, but her power was still the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 pm

He halted,his head high up as he stared down this pegasus mare. He laughed,bowing his head as his mane flowed along the ground. "I am Ramone,your knight from France." he said,his accent proving his blood line. He lifted his head up,only to observe this demon being. She was enchanting for something from below. The way her tail hanged,her flaming hooves,and her fire like eyes. They all burned with grace and beauty to him. He walked closer,smirking. "Ah,that devilish smell. It is rather enchanting to me."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A grounded Demon Mare [R/M][Can join IF you can handle her] Empty Death Ballad, Mare of Hell

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm

"Thank you, that is reassuring for me and you are being careful with how you converse with me as well. You are a stallion that proves successful." She snorted and smiled, intrigued by the words in a weird way. Laying back down after feeling she was fine, she watched the water, which was red from her eyesight, and snorted. "Tell me this, stallion; do you see normally like any other creature?" She asked, wanting to know if she really was with a color-limited eyesight. She met all kinds of demon horses with regular eyesight but she wondered if she wasn't alone on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Ramone smiled,feeling pride from those words. He walked beside her,his head lowering toward the water to take some swift drinks. His ears flickered back and forth before he responded. "Sadly,my eyesight isn't all the same. I see only life. In the meaning,everything is white and blue. This river for example,I see as white,and the life within it,the soul beings of fish are colored blue. The grass,blue." he stated,his eyes blinking. "What about you? Even such a devilish figure has to have enchanted eyesight that even the heavens quiver at."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 am

"The grass, it is still green but to my sight, the others are different. To me, the sky is orange, the water is red, the life is white but certain things from Hell are black." She replied, looking towards him as she flicked her tail a bit. Getting back up, but more slowly, she snorted as she looked at him in a staring matter. "What is your true purpose of come to me? Not many beings come near me" She nickered, watching his movements in case anything happened. Walking more outward to the field, she brushed her hoof on the ground, scorching it, and began to rip at the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 am

He lifted his head slowly,letting water drip down his chin as he thought about her vision. "That's wonderful. I would give anything for that vision,anything besides this two-toned eyesight." he said,his voice filled with honesty. His ears pricked toward her next question. He wasn't a forcer,not by all means. "I thought you would need some help with that fragrance you carry. It is haunting to many stallions,even brutal ones that kill for pleasure. Although,I shouldn't say much myself." he smiled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am

"If you wish, Ramone." She snorted as she grazed mindlessly on the scorched grass. She never had the care for breeding, really, so she didn't even bother. She didn't mind at all, she even ignored it and felt nothing from her body. She never felt cold or warm, just neutral. Watching him, she closed her eyed and continued grazing, not giving a care in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 am

Ramone lifted his head quickly,his eyes blink in surprise. "Really?" he asked,his voice so unsure about the demon's sudden response and how cool she took it. She took it as if,it was just a breeze brushing against her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

"Go ahead, do it if you want. I don't give a damn, really. I can't feel anything that happens to my body really, meaning i can just keep going forward without anything stopping me." She snorted and just continued to eat, waiting to see what he would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 am

Ramone was surprised. But,his lust was growing by the second. He walked up to her rear,mounting it with ease as his tool slid out so swiftly that he bucked into her instantly. He kept on going fast and hard,pleasuring himself as he remembered she couldn't feel a thing. He wanted this done quickly though,all because it was turning night. As he neared his end,he held it all in. Then,with one rough thrust,he released into her,letting it trickle down her hind legs as he smoothly dismounted. "Whatever you say." he said after his 'crowning victory'.

(Sorry,not very describing with these things >.<)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:22 am

Shaking her coat once it was over, the sky was becoming a darker shade of orange, but didn't do much. Heading back to the tree, she laid down and nickered at him to follow her under the tree. Resting her head, she watched him as her hooves and horn glowed, giving out bright enough light till she would fall asleep.
((its okay. My back is cracking, making my posts a bit weak on some topics.))

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 am

Ramone followed her slowly,the sun going down made his heart thump more. Was he scared of the night? No. What was he scared of? He wasn't scared! It was what he did at night that made him become skittish. He laid down beside the mare,rolling on his back as he let the grass soothe him.

(Ah,ok xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Her lights started to grow dim as sleep became more heavy on her eyes and mind. She usually slept at day but today would cause her to go dormant till the next night.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

As the moon rose over head,Ramone became completely blind. His vision was nothing but a white screen. His body,stood frozen. As the wind crept upon the land,his skin started to crack away in certain places. This,was when his true form was seen.. The blue moon. A new,black and boney coat was upon his flesh,the insides burning with hell's fire as his eyes changed into a fiery orange. His stripe,sparked with flames of vibrant colors. He rolled to his side,breathing hard as his insides were burned out and his body changing to his own worst nightmare.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm

She groaned as she watched him, trying to unlock the chains on her wings. The fires on her hooves started to spread around her, even on her horn, and she knew she had to quickly change her form or she would suffer. Jamming her horn into the left lock, she picked at it till it was open and did the right on, loosening the harness and taking it off. When it came off, she trotted to the field to keep some distance. Her true form was of the demon breed Croduos. Her wings and horn began to fade after she sent her harness back to hell. Her coat began to grow darker and her red eyes became faded blue. Her mane and tail became more flat and fangs switched with her teeth but she had a second mouth appear under hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Ramone rolled to his hooves,his eyes on fire as his mane seemed to fly with no wind,the tips cracking green flames along with his vibrant tail. He snorted steam through his nostrils as his ribs were shown by the fire-like glow inside his thundering stomach. He narrowed his eyes toward her,smirking as he let out a silent laugh. "I see we both,have an unnatural form.." he said,although feeling her presence he was at his blindest.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

"It seems so." She said, her normal voice altered with a voice a bit higher than hers. Her lower mouth licked its fangs as it smirked, her upper mouth neutral. She snorted smoke and walked up to him, hissing a bit as she stood there, the blue fire under her hooves scorch the earth floors.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Raymond was quite turned on by this accent of hers now,a long grin coming upon his face. He didn't move,his head rising slowly as he blinked his fiery eyelids. "Yes,sadly I'm blinded by the flames my eyes carry." He spoke,his accent still there but,adding a little hiss among his 'r'.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:47 pm

She snorted again, her eyesight only had three colors: White, Blue, and Black. Laying down, she tucked her head against her neck the best she could and closed her eyes, hoping time would pass and she could get her more lovely form back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Ramone stood tall,not able to fall asleep due to his burning passion. He had hoped for this night to last no more,now only awaiting the rising sun to cascade it's light among the never ending fields. Also known to him,as home.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Opening one eye, she lightly hissed and flicked her tail, watching him boredly. She didn't have much to do so she just closed her eyes again as she heard and owl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next